The originating document has been archived. We cannot confirm the completeness, accuracy and currency of the content.
up and up pain relief ultra strength
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: CAMPHOR (SYNTHETIC) 40mg in 1g, MENTHOL 100mg in 1g, METHYL SALICYLATE 300mg in 1g
Labeler: Target Corporation
NDC Code: 11673-127
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
Methyl salicylate 30%
Camphor - Topical Analgesic
Menthol - Topical Analgesic
Methyl salicylate - Topical Analgesic
temporarily relieves minor aches and pains of muscles and joints due to
- simple backache
For external use only
- use only as directed
- do not get into eyes or on mucous membranes
- do not apply to wounds or damaged skin
- do not bandage tightly
- do not use with a heating pad or apply external heat
- skin redness of excessive irritation of the skin occurs
- condition worsens
- symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
ask a health professional before use.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- adults and children 12 years and over: apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily
- apply generously and gently massage until cream disappears
- children under 12 years: ask a doctor
aloe barbadensis leaf extract, carbomer 940, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, edetate disodium, glyceryl stearate, isopropyl myristate, lanolin, mineral oil, polysorbate 60, purified water, sodium lauryl sulfate, stearic acid, trolamine, vitamin E
|UP AND UP PAIN RELIEF
camphor, menthol, methyl salicylate cream
|Labeler - Target Corporation (006961700)|