User Reviews for Tylenol

Tylenol Rating Summary

6.7/10 Average Rating

What next? Compare all 1807 medications used in the treatment of Pain.

Reviews for Tylenol to treat Pain

"I have gotten migraines from childhood. I also am very active and sometimes suffer neck and shoulder pain resulting in yet another headache. I have used tylenol for my entire adult life and I cannot even think of what life would've been without it. I have always gotten high fevers with no other symptoms when others get sick. Tylenol has helped me thru all of it. From migraines, to horrible monthly cramps. Crazy when I think about it...It allowed me to function normally through some of the worst moments of life. I am, thankfully, a perfectly healthy 51 yr old and 2 hrs ago I woke with a sickening headache from 3 days of hard yard work. All gone now. Got to thinking...I should say..."Thank you Tylenol.""

Shell (taken for 10 years or more) April 11, 2018

"For migraines tylenol works better than ibuprofen for me"

be2 (taken for 5 to 10 years) August 15, 2015

"I would take two 500mg pills once a day. I used it for occasional tooth aches because of my braces. It helped alot. Alot better than ibuprofen or naproxen actually."

Dyl bruh (taken for 10 years or more) March 15, 2015

"MUCH less effective than aspirin or other NSAIDS, does nothing for me for headaches or arthritis."

capt.tom October 25, 2013

"It works decently, but it's not strong enough for my back pain."

Anonymous September 22, 2011

"Only over the counter pain med I can take with Crohn's disease. All other pain killers have some degree of aspirin in them. For those with stomach diseases acetaminophen (Tylenol) is the only thing we can take."

Anonymous January 26, 2011

"Its a good painkiller."

poorbear March 16, 2010

"Best pain killer ever known."

la23409 October 13, 2009

"I was prescribed 1 gram (2 extra strength) by mouth every 4-6 hours for a severe tooth problem, cracked tooth in half, until I see my dentist on Friday. (It's Tuesday.) Does absolutely nothing for the pain. "

Keddey October 13, 2009