Present this free coupon to a participating pharmacy to receive a discount on your prescription.
This discount card:
- Saves up to 80% off the cost of prescription drugs
- Never expires
- Has no fees or registration - it's free to use
- Can be used as often as needed
- Can be shared with friends and family
- Can be used at over 65,000 pharmacies nationwide including all major chains
What if I have insurance?
Anyone can use the card, but it can't be combined with insurance.
You can use the card instead of insurance if:
- A drug isn't covered by your insurance
- Your insurance has no drug coverage
- You have a high drug deductible
- You have met a low medicine cap
- The card offers a better price than your copay
- You are in the Medicare Part D donut hole
What drugs are covered?
You'll save on most, but not all, prescriptions. The card is good for prescription drugs, over-the-counter medicines and medical supplies if written on a prescription blank, and pet prescription medicines purchased at a pharmacy.
The card is not valid in combination with other insurance plans, including Medicare, Medicaid or any state or federal prescription insurance. The card can be used only if you decide not to use your government-sponsored drug plan for your purchases.
For the Patient
Patients who have Medicare, including Part D, Medicaid or any state or federal prescription insurance can only use this card if they choose not to use their government-sponsored drug plan for their purchase. The card is not valid in combination with those programs.
For questions concerning the card, call 1-888-602-2978 or visit drugdiscountcardinfo.com
For the Pharmacist
Card must be presented to receive program benefits. Clear system of prior cardholder information associated with this universal cardholder ID.
For processing questions, call Argus Health Systems at 1-866-921-7286 or visit drugdiscountcardinfo.com
For Drug Prices, Coupons & Patient Assistance Programs - www.drugs.com/price-guide/