User Reviews for Voltaren

4.2

Summary of Voltaren reviews 7.6 133 reviews

Reviews for Voltaren

Cootje · Taken for 1 to 6 months July 10, 2019

For Osteoarthritis "Voltaren didn’t do anything for my knee problems. Worthless."

Disappointed · Taken for 6 months to 1 year May 21, 2019

For Back Pain "My Voltaren is destined for the trashcan. I used the product several times for moderate back pain over a one year period. Did absolutely nothing for me. It's a pricey product, not covered by my insurance, and proved ineffective. I switched back to the cheaper products on the market which are much more effective."

scottie · Taken for less than 1 month May 14, 2019

For Pain "After 5-6 days on Voltaren the pain from my tennis elbow dropped from a 8 down to a 1 based on a scale of 1-10.....10 being the greatest pain, so yes it works"

Marky May 9, 2019

For Back Pain "My back was in pain and I was bent over and couldn't stand up straight, the pain was bad and I have taken strong pain meds for years. I started taking Voltaren 75mg. The next day I was 75% better. The following day my back pain I was 100% better, so I am very pleased that the voltaren tablets worked."

Ray · Taken for 1 to 6 months April 21, 2019

For Osteoarthritis "I currently have osteoarthritis in my left knee. I had arthroscopic surgery in January of this year. I think the surgery has not helped my problem. I use Voltaren gel on my knee three times each day. I am very pleased with the result and have had less pain since using this treatment."

Shelly · Taken for 1 to 6 months April 2, 2019

For Osteoarthritis "Not effective for arthritis in my hands. I felt no difference whatsoever. Very expensive and not effective."

Toppo · Taken for less than 1 month March 9, 2019

For Osteoarthritis "I have been struggling for a couple of years with pain in my right knee. Problems sleeping and now walk with a limp. Bought Voltarol after seeing numerous glowing adverts on tv. Very expensive and an absolute waste of money. This cream made no difference at all. Rubbish."

jimmy February 14, 2019

For Pain "had gout on and off now for 20 years and always used voltaren 75 at the first signs of an attack. I take one tablet and the symptoms are usually gone in about 3 to 4 hours. I have been to doctors on several occasions when ran out of voltaren and asked for volteren on perscription but always told that they are not good to take and always given rubbish that does not work. I normally go on holiday to spain and get pills over the counter at local pharmacy."

anonymous January 25, 2019

For Sciatica "If you apply the ointment/gel cover it up with a piece Saranwrap - no need to wait for it to dry and it can incubate that way without anybody noticing. Try to do this when you feel the first signs of sciatica...that'll do the trick."

Sparky · Taken for 1 to 6 months October 15, 2018

For Frozen Shoulder "Did absolutely nothing for me, the pain was the same with or without using it, complete waste of money."

darkangel · Taken for 1 to 6 months August 25, 2018

For Pain "I have severe ankle and foot pain from nerve damage. These pill do not work. I get severe cramps from my menstrual cycle too [ clearly it's fun 2 be me] and the voltaren did nothing for that as well."

Tom · Taken for less than 1 month July 7, 2018

For Pain "Voltaren 75mg for knee inflammation. Stay away! This drug nearly killed me! I am an overall healthy 39 yo Male. Side effects: bloody diarrhea / tarry stool, stomach pain, nausea, vomiting, faint, lightheaded, dizzy, racing heart, passed out and fell twice (Gastric bleed)! I believe I was on the verge of a heart attack. I cannot believe this drug is still available! No relief whatsoever."

Saar 1234 · Taken for less than 1 month April 26, 2018

For Osteoarthritis "Might as well take a sugar pill"

Chance7 · Taken for less than 1 month February 24, 2018

For Osteoarthritis "Been in pain for 9 months. $800 knee brace. Helped but not enough. Took a fall on the ice and a trip to Ortho Walk in. Gave me Voltaren to take. No pain in less than an hour. Not thrilled with possible side effect, but pain free. I will take the chance."

Aloosi January 29, 2018

For Muscle Pain "I have scoliosis which not only gives me intense back pain but also takes away my ability to walk from how excruciating it is. I find that voltaren takes way the pain quickly which is a relief since I am a student and I have to walk from class to class."

Fullbodypain · Taken for 10 years or more November 19, 2017

For Muscle Pain "I have Marfans/EDS/Fibromyalgia mixed connective tissue disorder with intense muscle spasms and pain. Voltaren actually reduces to Rids muscle and all other pain in my miserable body. I can't take narcotics as i vomit and they don't work, but oddly Voltaren does work for me. Also works on those with arthritis (as originally intended) and several people have commented this cream/gel has been the only med, oral or topical, to truly help. I use Brand as generics of anything don't work."

Anonymous October 7, 2017

For Osteoarthritis "Doesn't help at all. Lots of money for no easing of pain."

Sparxy · Taken for less than 1 month September 12, 2017

For Rheumatoid Arthritis "I found no relief from using this product for osteo arthritis"

St Cheri · Taken for less than 1 month August 20, 2017

For Ankylosing Spondylitis "I have ankylosing spondylitis in my heels, fingers, shoulders, neck, shoulder blades, hips, front ribs and spine. It started in my lower spine 42 years ago. After recently having had a bacterial lung infection for a 5 weeks, and walking about 3 kms when I was well again, the pain all over was excruciating. I had a Voltaren injection 5 days ago and have been pain-free since then. No side effects at all."

Everredy · Taken for less than 1 month June 23, 2017

For Pain "I have a lot of leg and feet pain, I hope this work's Thanks"

IrishAido May 11, 2017

For Back Pain "Personally it's the best gel I have used to warm up my back muscles, making the muscles feel like I've stretched for 15 - 20 min. Don't expect miracles. You should not be expecting this gel to completely alleviate back pain. It's not supposed to do that. It's supposed to get your muscles to a place where you can do other things more easily to attain painlessness via a combined effort. For a lot of back pain, if you use the gel in conjunction with consistent stretching (twice daily) whilst consuming the correct diet and being active enough to lower your body weight, you will be in a much better place in no time - so be encouraged! The gel really helps you do the things you need to do physically to get to that place."

19887Mel · Taken for less than 1 month May 10, 2017

For Pain "This is the best product ever highly recommended for tooth aches. It was the only thing which would completely get rid of the pain from a wisdom tooth infection."

Alligator Creek · Taken for less than 1 month May 6, 2017

For Pain "This is the only non prescription pain relief that will take away the pain of a toothache or any other body pain within an hour. I have not found them effective for a migraine headache."

Rawz · Taken for 2 to 5 years May 5, 2017

For Pain "I've used voltaren rapid 25 and 50 by far the best joint pain medication I've ever had. I use it to ease my pain when gout attacks come on I take to 2 with milk or before I eat something. My partner also uses it only if her period pain is unbearable seems to help her cope.."

jmnf · Taken for less than 1 month May 3, 2017

For Pain "Why would they put fragrance in a pharmaceutical cream?? My doctor prescribed this medicine and I'm allergic to scents so I just wasted my money on this. It's not covered by the medical plan and since I opened it, I can't return it. What a waste of money."