User Reviews for Taltz

Plaque Psoriasis
7.1

Summary of Taltz reviews 7.1 46 reviews

Reviews for Taltz

For Plaque Psoriasis "Took Talz for 12 weeks and it burned my skin and made my psoriasis worse. Switched to Stellara and it cleared me up 95 percent in 2 weeks Everyone is different"

Anonymous (taken for 1 to 6 months) May 22, 2018

For Plaque Psoriasis "Talz has taken me from being the healthiest person to the least healthiest person. It caused me to get hypoglycemia, bad headaches and I've been in the emergency room on top of that. Now, I get chest pains nightly which wake me up. 0/10 DO NOT RECOMMEND. THIS DRUG SHOULD NOT BE ON THE MARKET!"

Jodie May 19, 2018

For Plaque Psoriasis "I've been on Taltz for 4 months now. Just within this last injection seems out of the blue I got many plaque spot showing back up on my arms. Not sure what is going on but now I'm very discouraged since my self esteem was great with no psoriasis. Was on Otezla for two years which worked great but unfortunately the company I work for changed Insurance plans and would no longer cover Otezla."

Anonymous (taken for 1 to 6 months) May 4, 2018

For Plaque Psoriasis "Been on Taltz for about 13 months. This product changed my life. After the first month I started to notice an improvement. After 3-4 months I was totally clear. I take one shot a month now to maintain. Hardest part was the 1 year process of going through all the garbage medication that doesn’t work first just so my insurance can approve this one. Insurance will make it as hard as possible to get on this, but keep pushing them. This stuff works and I’ve had zero side effects."

Woo (taken for 1 to 2 years) April 17, 2018

For Plaque Psoriasis "Worse decision of my life to start biologics. I had mild to moderate case treated with topicals. Decided to pursue a biological in search of a drug to finally give me clear skin. In the contrary, this has worsened my Psoriasis , I now have the worst case in 25 years. Biologics have actually triggered Psoriasis in areas I never had before. It is resistant to biologics, and now even resistant to topicals. I have tried Otezla, humira, Taltz, going to try Tremfya next. No help in sight, Not sure what to do next."

Disappointed (taken for 6 months to 1 year) April 16, 2018

For Plaque Psoriasis "My husband had severe plaque psoriasis for over 20 years. Nothing has come close to clearing it until Talz. One week after initial dose we could see a significant difference. He is plaque free now! Looking forward to our first vacation that he will wear shorts and swim trunks in a few weeks!! He has had a very intense sinus infection, but cleared with antibiotics, but still had some reoccurring drainage. But..a few weeks ago he injected it in his thigh instead of stomach. Shortly after he began having knee pain in that leg. It has increased to the point that it is difficult to walk. Has anyone else experienced this?"

Wife of Psoriasis Sufferer (taken for 1 to 6 months) March 19, 2018

For Plaque Psoriasis "Update on my Taltz. Been on it for almost 6 months now and am 100% clear. I saw clearing 3 weeks into taking the prescription and at 6 weeks, 100% clear which has been sustained through this time. Amazing experience for me and no side effects thus far. Thank you Taltz for making a difference in my life!"

talz_is_a_miracle (taken for 1 to 6 months) January 16, 2018

For Plaque Psoriasis "Been on the drug for 6 weeks now had upper respiratory problems after 5th injection sinus ear infection and after 6th shot (throat irritations and sinus drainage) took Tylenol and Mucinex & that seemed to work for me. It cleared my skin and scalp but little to none nausea. Only had to pay 5 dollars for my medication after insurance. Over all the medication did work for my plaque psoriasis but still questionable about side effects. I was on Enbrell for years and it almost cleared all my skin but some of my scalp. Enbrell side effects gave me some small boils and small colds (sneezing) after injection. Praying that this works for me; However, if the upper respiratory continues or worsening I will want to change because I can’t deal."

Monique101 December 25, 2017

For Plaque Psoriasis "I suffer from inverse psoriasis, which is often misdiagnosed as intertrigo. The pain of this type of psoriasis is unbearable. I couldn’t move without severe pain that felt like a rubber band popping me from under my skin. It burned and itched as well. My husband works for Eli Lilly, and started doing research on what I was experiencing. He was able to help me in talking to my dr about Taltz, and my dr decided to go ahead and let me try it out. The insurance process did take about a month, which stunk, but was worth it in the end. I have been on Taltz since January 2017, and I started seeing serious results within my first 6 injections. It’s been a year now, and I’m 100% clear. I’m able to live my life normally again. Thank you Eli Lilly!!!"

MeliAnn (taken for 1 to 2 years) December 15, 2017

For Plaque Psoriasis "I have been dealing with Psoriasis since I was 17. I have tried everything under the sun (Including the Sun lol) Nothing seemed to work. The creams and ointments eased the intense itchiness but never cleared my skin. Finally my DR gave me injections. I have tried two other types before Taltz. One seemed to work but my liver enzymes went through the roof. Another cleared all the scales and flakes but my skin was always red. Then my DR said Taltz. I said ok. Taltz is the BEST. I didn't have any side affects outside of the welt at the injection site which only lasted a few days. My skin was completely clear in a few days - weeks. I loved my skin again. It had been so long since I could say that. With the discount card my co-pay was $5.00."

I. Torres (taken for 6 months to 1 year) November 14, 2017

For Plaque Psoriasis "I've had severe psoriasis and rheumatoid arthritis for over 35 years. I have been on everything to treat psoriasis and or the rheumatoid NOTHING really helped. Nothing ever cleared my skin. Started Taltz January 2017 within a month I had completely clear skin and had less pain and stiffness with the rheumatoid. July 2017 I had a flare with the rheumatoid Dr. took me off Taltz, put me on actemra. It's been a disaster! Psoriasis is back! It's so bad that it's unbearable and there's no improvement with the rheumatoid, it's getting worse! Saw my Dr. last week literally begged to go back on Taltz, Dr agreed I'm counting the days until I start Taltz again, I'll NEVER go off it again. I can not wait to have clear skin again. Taltz is AWESOME!"

I Love taltz (taken for 6 months to 1 year) October 10, 2017

For Plaque Psoriasis "Started Taltz on 4/29/17 and took my final does a few weeks ago. I had such high hopes but it did not work for me. I'd taken Humira for years with amazing results until it stopped working last October. Then I tried Stelara. Skin got worse, much worse. Taltz seemed to help a little at first. Thinned out some of the plaques. Then it stopped doing even that and my skin has gotten progressively worse. Another note on Taltz...the injections HURT. I found them by far more painful than any others. And it didn't stop hurting after the injection. Also, I had huge injection site reactions from it, 6 inch welts. It would have been worth the pain if it had worked. It didn't."

Rudimae September 2, 2017

For Plaque Psoriasis "I started taking Talz a month and a half ago. Within 3 days I see immediate clearing of skin. Within two weeks, I was 100% clear. This drug has been a miracle and is the first that was so efficacious (I took enbrel for a decade and stelara most recently for a year). It feels too good to be true so true test is how long this will last. So far so good!"

taltz_is_miracle (taken for 1 to 6 months) September 1, 2017

For Plaque Psoriasis "I have been on taltz for about 4 months I saw results right away. It has even helped my rheumatoid arthritis some. The only side effect I have is mild cold symptoms which goes away pretty fast. The biggest drawback of this medicine is it lowers my immune system which sucks because I get sick a lot more now then without it. I got the flu recently it lasted 7 days and it was pretty severe. I have tried lots of other biologics, you name it I have tried it. Before taltz I was on cosentyx it was great except it gave me very bad mouth sores. With taltz I only had to pay a 5.00 co pay my insurance and Lilly took care of the rest. I am pretty much 99.9% clear taking this medication."

JessicaK46 August 31, 2017

For Plaque Psoriasis "I'm over the moon with joy about the results of Taltz!!! So thankful everyday for having this into my life!!! For the first time in years I'm not having to wipe my shoulders off from flakes every two minutes... I'm not leaving a trail of skin everywhere I go!!! I've got my self confidence back again! Thank you thank you thank you!!!! And my patches are becoming less noticeable everyday and it's only week three!"

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) August 29, 2017

For Plaque Psoriasis "I have had plaque psoriasis 25 years and have started Taltz 1 year ago. It completely cleared my skin. I used Stelera for 5 years prior to Taltz, but still had some psoriasis left on my elbows and some spots on my lower body. I am able to wear the clothes I want at work in summer and wear swimsuits in the summer! My life is changed. I wear dresses with short sleeves with no tights! I don't have to wear cardigan/long pants in the summer! I thank Lilly company for producing the drug and thank the co-payment assisting program! Thank you so much!!"

SeinJooarky (taken for 1 to 2 years) August 27, 2017

For Plaque Psoriasis "I tried Humira for 4 mons made me worse. Then one shot of Stelera made me beyond sick and my hands and feet went from red pustules psoriasis itching to burned. Actually looked as if I was burnt inside out. Asked the Dr please do not put me on another biologic. Went for 2 months untreated while they tried too get taltz approved. So then I developed MRSA. Started the 2 starter doses on 7/28 of taltz. Then 2nd dose on 8/11. Now I am 100 times worse than I was on the Stelera. I'm burnt all over both feet and hands. I am unable too do anything. Went to the urgent care sat for 2 hrs was turned away they couldn't help me. Dermatologist is on vac. Couldn't get an appointment w/new dermatologist until next Friday. So here I am suffering, burnt from taltz."

Lowary August 19, 2017

For Plaque Psoriasis "Ok so I have had plaque psoriasis since I was 14 years old and I have tried every cream, every lotion , even certain foams and I have even been prescribed humira and none of of has worked the way taltz had . I took my 1st 2 shots Wed and it is now Saturday and I have noticed a big difference in just a few days ...no more itching ... The inflammation has gone down immensely.. And I can finally be comfortable putting my jeans on now ... I know that every one is different when it comes to treatment ...I'm just glad I have found one that finally works for me :)"

Taltz works August 12, 2017

For Plaque Psoriasis "4 months on Taltz, now on maintenance dosage , and Psoriasis plaques getting worse. I am disappointed with results, this is 3 rd drug failure. Failed Otezla, Humira, now Taltz. Systematic drugs have worsened my Psoriasis. I should have stuck to topicals. I feel there is no going back now, they have caused worsening of my symptoms. I had previously controlled my symptoms with topicals and now the don't work either."

Psoriasis Sufferer (taken for 1 to 6 months) August 12, 2017

For Plaque Psoriasis "This is the only drug that has completely cured my psoriasis I have taken Sterla, humira, embel pretty much all injection sterla kept under control and talz cured I have a found confidence I can wear short bathing suit anything I want now and not have people look at me like I'm contagious"

Hneyney (taken for 1 to 6 months) July 30, 2017

For Plaque Psoriasis "Another review after 12 weeks no change in my condition, Taltz is not helping and having same symptoms as described by another reviewer. Fine rash on chest, face and Genital itching. My Psoriasis lesions are starting to get worse on my hands , elbows and ankles. I had been on Otezla which worked for about 18 months, then I developed severe Psoriasis on my hands that I cannot get rid of, Humira made everything worse and I developed thick plaques on hands and feet, Taltz helped the plaques on palms hands and bottom feet but cannot clear top of my hands which are my most visible areas and very embarrassing. I take Estilar , clobetasol, and triamcinaline topically. Nothing is working. Biological have made my Psoriasis worse than ever."

Psoriasis Sufferer (taken for 1 to 6 months) July 22, 2017

For Plaque Psoriasis "I have tried a lot, and Talz is the only medication that really really works my psoriasis is gone"

Jack449 July 18, 2017

For Plaque Psoriasis "I took Stelara for plaque psoriasis for about four years and it worked very well----- until I had to miss a dose because I was having knee surgery. After 3 1/2 months I resumed taking Stelara but my body no longer responded to it and I started getting a lot of activity on my legs. My doctor suggested switching to TALTZ but I was put off by the initial starter doses and the monthly maintenance dose. (After all, Stelara is only one shot every 3 months.) Nevertheless, I decided to read online comments about TALTZ and was encouraged/ but skeptical about some people saying they saw improvement in days. Well now I'm one of those people. I saw improvement in just 4 days, I'm on week 6 of treatment."

I got better in days (taken for 1 to 6 months) July 14, 2017

For Plaque Psoriasis "I have battled psoriasis for 15 yrs trying nearly every topical & biologic treatment available. The only drug that ever provided me with 100% clear skin was Stelara, but unfortunately it stopped working after 3 years. I have been on Taltz for about 5 months. After my first two injections I experienced a reduction in plaques & itching and that progress remained while I was on the bi-weekly injections although I never cleared up by more than about 40%. As soon as I finished the bi-weekly loading period & had to wait a month in between injections my skin immediately reverted to the level of severity experienced prior to beginning Taltz. No negative side effects but this injection hurts more than Stelara, Humira, Cosyntex, & Enbrel."

Long time psoriasis sufferer (taken for 1 to 6 months) July 13, 2017

For Plaque Psoriasis "I started Taltz after developing a severe flare up of Psoriasis with Humira( worst medication ever). It has improved my Psoriasis lesions slightly but I have not had a great improvement as others describe, I have been taking it now for 12 week. I have about 50% improvements. I am still hoping it clears my skin but I expected to have better results by now."

Psoriasis sufferer (taken for 1 to 6 months) July 8, 2017