User Reviews for Taltz

7.1

Psoriatic ArthritisNot rated - Be the first1 review 66 medications
Summary of Taltz reviews 7.1 56 reviews

Reviews for Taltz

For Plaque Psoriasis "I have been on Taltz for about 8 months now, and before Taltz NOTHING even subsided my psoriasis. I am now completely clear of the plaques, (still have the white spots that occur when the plaques go away.) The only downside to this medicine is it really does weaken your immune system. I was never sick before this medicine and now I am ALWAYS sick. Strep throat, multiple infections, colds, everything. I've gotten so sick I've almost considered this medicine not worth it even though it's effective. What's even worse is that I'm on a trial for the child version of the medicine. Overall really effective medicine, completely clear, yet always really sick."

Hannah August 15, 2018

For Plaque Psoriasis "39 year old male who never had previous issues until about a year ago I developed Psoriatic arthritis and Plaque Psoriasis that covered 80-90% of my body. I tried multiple other medicines without any success. I was finally able to see a new rheumatologist who gave me my first 2 shots of 80mg TALTZ and I was on my way to clearer skin and less joint pain. Now almost 3 months later I'm almost completely clear of plaque psoriasis except a few scars along my lower legs. I can honestly say this medicine has saved my life and given me the quality of life back that I had prior to this Psoriatic Arthritis and Plaque psoriasis break out. I know it's something I will forever have to deal with but I'm thankful my Dr found a medicine that works on me."

CentralCoastCali805 (taken for 1 to 6 months) July 28, 2018

For Plaque Psoriasis "I actually have Guttate Psoriasis. I tried light therapy, creams, and Otezla. Taltz is amazing! I have cleared up pretty much 95%! Using this drug there is a good 5/10 second pinching feeling when using the auto injector. I found I'd really swell up around the injection site for a few days. But I started taking allergy pills/antihistamine a day before my shot and a day after and it really helped the swelling. Being on any drugs sucks, but this really did a miracle on my psoriasis."

TwiztedTD (taken for 1 to 2 years) July 19, 2018

For Plaque Psoriasis " I’m 47 years old, I have a psoriasis since I was 26 years old. I been tried different medicines including pills and injections but always my psoriasis is on and off. I’ve been on Taltz more than one and half years. I’m more than 100% clear. Due to some insurance issues thanks for their support program, that’s help me to continue treatment. I’m so thankful to God and taltz to make my life so easy and enjoyable. Thanks Taltz"

Farooq (taken for 1 to 2 years) July 16, 2018

For Plaque Psoriasis "I have had psoriasis for over 12 years. Over the last 6-7 years, it has become progressively worse and effects more areas of my body. At the end of 2017, I had become over 90% covered, from head to toe, literally. I had tried Humira previously, as I also have Rheumatoid Arthritis, but that only caused me to have a flare of my RA, and did nothing for my psoriasis AT ALL. I was finally approved for Taltz, and I was skeptical. After my first double dose, within 3-4 days, I saw significant clearing on my face, arms, hands and torso. I took my 3rd dose a week ago, and I am about 50-60% clearer. It makes a world of difference to one's self esteem to get back to a more normal existence. I am quite the social butterfly, but the psoriasis has really wreaked havoc on my life. I am grateful to God and the makers of Taltz. I have 3 more doses before I go to the once a month maintenance dose. I hope that there will be no flare ups when that happens. My joints are doing great as well!"

GrafxGirl July 10, 2018

For Plaque Psoriasis "Hi everyone I've just started on taltz after being on cosentyx for the past 18 months I took my first 2 injections of taltz last Tuesday and I haven't seen any improvement should I be worried that taltz isn't working or does it needs more time"

Dool (taken for less than 1 month) July 10, 2018

For Plaque Psoriasis "I was 90% covered. I took mr first double dose and 5 days later I was 60% clearer. I put on shorts today for the first time in a long time. All I can say is that at this rate I will soon be 100% clear. I hope it keeps working"

CASH (taken for less than 1 month) July 8, 2018

"I have Palmo-Plantar Pustular Psoriasis (PPPP). I took Taltz auto-injector for 3 months - no luck. More studies need to be done for PPPP. There just isn't enough information or clinical studies to see what works. I really wanted Taltz to work."

Mich (taken for 1 to 6 months) July 2, 2018

For Plaque Psoriasis "I have had psoriasis on 75% of my body for about 15 years (since I was 9). I have been to many doctors used creams, phototherapy, Enbrel, and Humira. I have been on Taltz for 12 weeks now and have completely clear skin. It is amazing to feel like a person again and not be in constant, dry, flakey pain. The injection hurt more than any I have ever had and the injections spots were horrible. I learned alot of tricks to mask that pain and the spots have not been as bad since. I love Taltz, this medication has changed my life."

Tabitha (taken for less than 1 month) June 22, 2018

For Plaque Psoriasis "I suffer from Pustular psoriasis for year. I've been on Humira, Embriel, Sterlia now Taltz no help and injection site hurt like hell. "

baddfeet (taken for 1 to 6 months) June 7, 2018

For Psoriatic Arthritis "I have plaque, palmoplantar, psoriatic arthritis, & hidradenitis suppurativa (HS). The PsA was so bad last Dec that I couldn't walk, dress myself, etc. PsA is the worst pain I've ever experienced, and I'm a cancer survivor. My rheum put me on methotrexate & prednisone. My skin instantly cleared. I was a bit stiff with random joints acting up here and there but so much better that I tolerated the small amount of discomfort. Rheum put me on Taltz (I had been on Humira for 2 1/2 years. It stopped working on my skin, and I flared with the PsA WHILE I was on Humira). While the insurance was monkeying around to approve the Taltz, I broke out in palmoplantar psoriasis. Here we are after the 3rd dose, and my palms and soles of my feet are no better, plus the plaques I had before the methotrexate are coming back. I don't know if this is a coincidental flare or a reaction. But MY JOINTS ARE PAIN FREE! So I'm hesitant to call my rheum and ask for another medication. I'm still undecided about its effects on my skin."

KristieTX May 24, 2018

For Plaque Psoriasis "Took Talz for 12 weeks and it burned my skin and made my psoriasis worse. Switched to Stellara and it cleared me up 95 percent in 2 weeks Everyone is different"

Anonymous (taken for 1 to 6 months) May 22, 2018

For Plaque Psoriasis "Talz has taken me from being the healthiest person to the least healthiest person. It caused me to get hypoglycemia, bad headaches and I've been in the emergency room on top of that. Now, I get chest pains nightly which wake me up. 0/10 DO NOT RECOMMEND. THIS DRUG SHOULD NOT BE ON THE MARKET!"

Jodie May 19, 2018

For Plaque Psoriasis "I've been on Taltz for 4 months now. Just within this last injection seems out of the blue I got many plaque spot showing back up on my arms. Not sure what is going on but now I'm very discouraged since my self esteem was great with no psoriasis. Was on Otezla for two years which worked great but unfortunately the company I work for changed Insurance plans and would no longer cover Otezla."

Anonymous (taken for 1 to 6 months) May 4, 2018

For Plaque Psoriasis "Been on Taltz for about 13 months. This product changed my life. After the first month I started to notice an improvement. After 3-4 months I was totally clear. I take one shot a month now to maintain. Hardest part was the 1 year process of going through all the garbage medication that doesn’t work first just so my insurance can approve this one. Insurance will make it as hard as possible to get on this, but keep pushing them. This stuff works and I’ve had zero side effects."

Woo (taken for 1 to 2 years) April 17, 2018

For Plaque Psoriasis "Worse decision of my life to start biologics. I had mild to moderate case treated with topicals. Decided to pursue a biological in search of a drug to finally give me clear skin. In the contrary, this has worsened my Psoriasis , I now have the worst case in 25 years. Biologics have actually triggered Psoriasis in areas I never had before. It is resistant to biologics, and now even resistant to topicals. I have tried Otezla, humira, Taltz, going to try Tremfya next. No help in sight, Not sure what to do next."

Disappointed (taken for 6 months to 1 year) April 16, 2018

For Plaque Psoriasis "My husband had severe plaque psoriasis for over 20 years. Nothing has come close to clearing it until Talz. One week after initial dose we could see a significant difference. He is plaque free now! Looking forward to our first vacation that he will wear shorts and swim trunks in a few weeks!! He has had a very intense sinus infection, but cleared with antibiotics, but still had some reoccurring drainage. But..a few weeks ago he injected it in his thigh instead of stomach. Shortly after he began having knee pain in that leg. It has increased to the point that it is difficult to walk. Has anyone else experienced this?"

Wife of Psoriasis Sufferer (taken for 1 to 6 months) March 19, 2018

For Plaque Psoriasis "Update on my Taltz. Been on it for almost 6 months now and am 100% clear. I saw clearing 3 weeks into taking the prescription and at 6 weeks, 100% clear which has been sustained through this time. Amazing experience for me and no side effects thus far. Thank you Taltz for making a difference in my life!"

talz_is_a_miracle (taken for 1 to 6 months) January 16, 2018

For Plaque Psoriasis "Been on the drug for 6 weeks now had upper respiratory problems after 5th injection sinus ear infection and after 6th shot (throat irritations and sinus drainage) took Tylenol and Mucinex & that seemed to work for me. It cleared my skin and scalp but little to none nausea. Only had to pay 5 dollars for my medication after insurance. Over all the medication did work for my plaque psoriasis but still questionable about side effects. I was on Enbrell for years and it almost cleared all my skin but some of my scalp. Enbrell side effects gave me some small boils and small colds (sneezing) after injection. Praying that this works for me; However, if the upper respiratory continues or worsening I will want to change because I can’t deal."

Monique101 December 25, 2017

For Plaque Psoriasis "I suffer from inverse psoriasis, which is often misdiagnosed as intertrigo. The pain of this type of psoriasis is unbearable. I couldn’t move without severe pain that felt like a rubber band popping me from under my skin. It burned and itched as well. My husband works for Eli Lilly, and started doing research on what I was experiencing. He was able to help me in talking to my dr about Taltz, and my dr decided to go ahead and let me try it out. The insurance process did take about a month, which stunk, but was worth it in the end. I have been on Taltz since January 2017, and I started seeing serious results within my first 6 injections. It’s been a year now, and I’m 100% clear. I’m able to live my life normally again. Thank you Eli Lilly!!!"

MeliAnn (taken for 1 to 2 years) December 15, 2017

For Plaque Psoriasis "I have been dealing with Psoriasis since I was 17. I have tried everything under the sun (Including the Sun lol) Nothing seemed to work. The creams and ointments eased the intense itchiness but never cleared my skin. Finally my DR gave me injections. I have tried two other types before Taltz. One seemed to work but my liver enzymes went through the roof. Another cleared all the scales and flakes but my skin was always red. Then my DR said Taltz. I said ok. Taltz is the BEST. I didn't have any side affects outside of the welt at the injection site which only lasted a few days. My skin was completely clear in a few days - weeks. I loved my skin again. It had been so long since I could say that. With the discount card my co-pay was $5.00."

I. Torres (taken for 6 months to 1 year) November 14, 2017

For Plaque Psoriasis "I've had severe psoriasis and rheumatoid arthritis for over 35 years. I have been on everything to treat psoriasis and or the rheumatoid NOTHING really helped. Nothing ever cleared my skin. Started Taltz January 2017 within a month I had completely clear skin and had less pain and stiffness with the rheumatoid. July 2017 I had a flare with the rheumatoid Dr. took me off Taltz, put me on actemra. It's been a disaster! Psoriasis is back! It's so bad that it's unbearable and there's no improvement with the rheumatoid, it's getting worse! Saw my Dr. last week literally begged to go back on Taltz, Dr agreed I'm counting the days until I start Taltz again, I'll NEVER go off it again. I can not wait to have clear skin again. Taltz is AWESOME!"

I Love taltz (taken for 6 months to 1 year) October 10, 2017

For Plaque Psoriasis "Started Taltz on 4/29/17 and took my final does a few weeks ago. I had such high hopes but it did not work for me. I'd taken Humira for years with amazing results until it stopped working last October. Then I tried Stelara. Skin got worse, much worse. Taltz seemed to help a little at first. Thinned out some of the plaques. Then it stopped doing even that and my skin has gotten progressively worse. Another note on Taltz...the injections HURT. I found them by far more painful than any others. And it didn't stop hurting after the injection. Also, I had huge injection site reactions from it, 6 inch welts. It would have been worth the pain if it had worked. It didn't."

Rudimae September 2, 2017

For Plaque Psoriasis "I started taking Talz a month and a half ago. Within 3 days I see immediate clearing of skin. Within two weeks, I was 100% clear. This drug has been a miracle and is the first that was so efficacious (I took enbrel for a decade and stelara most recently for a year). It feels too good to be true so true test is how long this will last. So far so good!"

taltz_is_miracle (taken for 1 to 6 months) September 1, 2017

For Plaque Psoriasis "I have been on taltz for about 4 months I saw results right away. It has even helped my rheumatoid arthritis some. The only side effect I have is mild cold symptoms which goes away pretty fast. The biggest drawback of this medicine is it lowers my immune system which sucks because I get sick a lot more now then without it. I got the flu recently it lasted 7 days and it was pretty severe. I have tried lots of other biologics, you name it I have tried it. Before taltz I was on cosentyx it was great except it gave me very bad mouth sores. With taltz I only had to pay a 5.00 co pay my insurance and Lilly took care of the rest. I am pretty much 99.9% clear taking this medication."

JessicaK46 August 31, 2017