User Reviews for Taltz

Plaque Psoriasis 10 reviews 19 medications

8.9
Summary of Taltz reviews 10 reviews 8.9

Reviews for Taltz

For Plaque Psoriasis "I have been on this study for nearly 3 years. My psoriasis has been a problem since I was young and have dealt with it for 30 years! I have tried all sort of different drugs over that time and nothing has given even close to the same results as this. It truly is a miracle. I take one shot a month and I'm clean and clear of everything! Just like others have posted it took about 2 weeks to show big improvements and by a month in you wouldn't ever guess I suffer from severe plaque psoriasis. I thank all the doctors and nurses that have helped me through this process and I'm very happy to see this hit the market! Hope it works as good for you as it has for me."

Taltzrocks November 10, 2016

For Plaque Psoriasis "I was using it by a trial, for a year and Im in love. My skin was clear like in the first 2 weeks of my first dose. I have 3 types of Psoriasis and works great. I get my first prescription for it and still waiting for de Pharmacy to know how much is my copay. Never felt so great in my life and I was diagnosticated with Psoriasis for more than 20 years. Lo usé mediante prueba del medicamento por un año y quede completamente enamorada. Mi piel quedó limpia en las primeras 2 semanas luego de mi primera dosis. Tengo 3 tipos de Psoriasis y el medicamento trabaja increible. Ya obtuve mi primera receta y sigo esperando por la farmacia para saber cuanto es mi deducible. Nunca habia tenido la piel tan limpia en mis 20 años de diagnosticada."

Completly in Love, Enamorada (taken for 1 to 2 years) October 26, 2016

For Plaque Psoriasis "My experience with taltz has been wonderful as far as the improvement but the cost of $12,500 is really outrageous. I was started by my dermatologist on samples and then hit with the price. I feel that this is discrimination and price gouging. If I was in a lower income bracket I would only have to pay $25.00 so apparently the cost to me and others is supplementing other people. I get regular phone calls from a nice little girl from Lilly Cares and I told her it's more like Lilly doesn't give a damn. I am now consulting an attorney and looking for other medications"

Margaret Vogel October 24, 2016

For Plaque Psoriasis "I have been on This medication in clinical studies, guinea pig, for over a year. My psoriosis was very extreme ! This medication was concocted in heaven! Thanks Lily!!!!"

Tommydono (taken for 1 to 2 years) October 18, 2016

For Plaque Psoriasis "I took my first dose a week ago. Within days I started to see improvement. I have psoriasis all over. Some smaller spots, some larger than a softball. Now at a week, my thickest plaques are almost gone. I still have discoloration at the sites, but no plaques. I've been on raptiva, which worked very well until they took it off the market. I've been on humara, stelara, just about all the topicals you could name, and most recently embrel for the last few years. I really can't believe how quickly this cleared my skin. The only thing that gave me this type of result was cyclosporine and that took over a month tip get this clear. I'll admit that the auto inject was not the most pleasant feeling and I typically use a prefilled syringe."

Matt3 (taken for less than 1 month) October 12, 2016

For Plaque Psoriasis "After 3 injections I have had almost total clearing. The only scales left are a small area on my lower back. This had worked incredibly well ."

Anonymous (taken for 1 to 6 months) September 20, 2016

For Plaque Psoriasis "This stuff is absolutely amazing. I've been on enbrel, stelara, humira, methotrexate, topicals, and none of them have ever done this well. Within 3 days of the first injections I started to see clearing. I thought, no way! But it has only continued to get better. I'm about to inject my week 5 dose and most of my areas are scale free. My self esteem has gone way up. My wife isn't complaining about flakes in the bed. No bloody spots on the sheets from picking. I can wear dark colored shirts, short sleeves, no sleeves again; and not be concerned about people staring. Yes, the injection stings. Yes sometimes the injection leaves a swelling under the skin. But for me, it is completely worth it."

Scott-123987 September 9, 2016

For Plaque Psoriasis "Injection burns like fire!! But the results are incredible. After 3 treatments almost all areas are cleared. Legs were raw and would bleed daily over most of lower leg. Now only slight redness still exist. This has been a miracle drug so far. Had previously used Stellara and Otezla, without much results."

Meatloaf55 July 18, 2016

For Plaque Psoriasis "Taltz caused severe swelling the size of hockey pucks that lasted an entire week at injection sites for the initial two injections (mid thigh). Thought is was just my body adjusting to the new medication but upon week #2 injection, an even worse reaction! Same "hockey puck" under my skin as week #1 & spread to 8" hardened "pancake" under the skin with redness, severe swelling, itching (for a week and counting). It is painful and radiating heat, an under the skin "hive". My doctor believes I may be reacting to a certain protein often used in injections. I was on Stelara=no improvement, tried Humira and had some improvement but problems getting product shipped at proper refrigerated temps and flimsy injections needing to be replaced."

ATLPatient July 11, 2016

For Plaque Psoriasis "This drug is what my Doc put me on when I asked for Cosentyx. She said it had a little bit better success rate and might be a little cheaper. She also told me that I would only have to do labs once per year. I have moderate plaque P from head to toe. I should say HAD. I am 99% clear at 4 weeks. I only have light spots where plaques used to be. The only other biologics I have had are Humira, which worked for a year or so, and Otezla, which did not work at all. The only side effects I have had have been a slight touch of digestive trouble and maybe one day of mild (flu like) body aches. My cost after insurance and copay assistance is 5 bucks per month. Needless to say I am super happy so far. So far so great."

DWOK (taken for 1 to 6 months) June 7, 2016