User Reviews for Skyrizi

Skyrizi has an average rating of 7.4 out of 10 from a total of 15 ratings on Drugs.com. 69% of reviewers reported a positive experience, while 23% reported a negative experience.

Psoriasis
6.6
Plaque Psoriasis
8.3
Summary of Skyrizi reviews 7.4 15 reviews

Reviews for Skyrizi

J JR · Taken for 1 to 6 months · February 11, 2022

For Plaque Psoriasis "I have plaque psoriasis and I have tried the pills but nothing has worked like Skyrizi.I have only had my second dose my scalp and skin looks great, the redness and flakes. Not a lot of side effects I even had Covid just before my second dose. Everything went well I am so glad my dr stated me on this medicine."

Anonymous · Taken for less than 1 month · November 9, 2020

For Plaque Psoriasis "Oct 2020 I took my first starter dose of Skyrizi. Within 1 week I noticed my skin stopped flaking and started cleaning up. 4 weeks now my skin is almost cleared up. My body was 80% covered with plaque psoriasis. Nov 2020 I will be taking my first full dose. I am very happy with the results. The only side-effects I have noticed was urinating more than normal."

R Blum · Taken for 1 to 2 years · June 25, 2021

For Psoriasis "I have been on Skyrizi for over a year and a half now. My Psoriasis cleared up soon after the initial doses. My skin has been clear and smooth. I had no bad reactions to this drug and it has been a Godsend. Would highly recommend. I get my from Abbvie at no cost."

mmikeman · Taken for 1 to 2 years · September 8, 2021

For Plaque Psoriasis "Been taking Skyrizi for more than a year now after failing on several other biologics, systematics for plaque psoriasis. Also went onto this medication with high blood pressure and heart issues and long covid symptoms. It cleared me within 4 weeks and I would say has the least amount of side effects out of any other biologic systematic I have taken. It also seems to control other misc inflammation and I have not become immune to it quickly unlike other medications, not a single lesion has returned I am 100% clear from having 20% severe coverage prior. I did get pneumonia recently unfortunately for the 4th time but antibiotics cleared it within a week, you do need to watch for infections if you are not getting better on your own see a doctor. This will happen on any biologic or systematic as it's my 4th time going through that. After what I have experienced, Skyrizi benefits outweigh the risks and in my opinion would be the least risky internal treatment for psoriasis."

Pappy · Taken for 1 to 2 years · August 21, 2021

For Plaque Psoriasis "Worked great but I had to stop taking due to upper respiratory infections before taking this I never got an upper infection. My first injection I wound up in the hospital with sepsis double pneumonia incubated 3 days I tried taking for a year but had to stop worked great"

nono · Taken for 2 to 5 years · August 8, 2020

For Psoriasis "this drug after close to 18months or more made no difference in low back guttate psoriasis dermatitis is which appeared as an allergic reaction after bad food and another drug. I've been given many drugs in the same class: enbrel humira skyrizi otezla consentyx they're all equally ineffective and only made my skin hurt. The dermatitis the MD was at war with was not my normal immune system over reacting no, The allergic reaction was to another drug or a bacteria in food. The only thing that puts the low back dermatitis closest to get guttate psoriasis calm down is two weeks of water fasting and avoiding the other mess provoking breakout."

mmikeman · Taken for 1 to 2 years · March 18, 2022

For Psoriasis "Went into Skyrizi failing every other biologic systematic you could think of before it trying to treat plaque psoriasis and arthritis for 12 years, although it cannot treat the PSA for more than a month per loading dose, Skyrizi not only cleared my skin quicker than the competitors, it also didn't have a severe effect on my existing health conditions unlike the rest. In fact I noticed some of those other conditions improve temporarily, have also been able to enjoy a flexible diet and other bad habits without a single lesion or breakout since starting it, cannot break the effectiveness of this biologic no matter what I eat or drink. I would say based on my experience it is the least risky and most effective thus far and has taught us the IL23 pathway is critical to treating many other autoimmune diseases"

Clair · Taken for 1 to 6 months · May 2, 2022

For Psoriasis "I had a really bad stomach pain followed bye a crazy itching all over my body. I’ve taken two doses of Skirizi and I had the same reaction twice with a month apart. How can I get rid of this symptoms? I’m so scared that will happen again. I’m never taking Skirizi again!"

Skyrizi · Taken for 1 to 2 years · March 10, 2022

For Psoriasis "I’ve had psoriasis since I was 8 years old and have done every topical recommendation under the sun. I was on otezla for a few years. Initially it worked well but I had a lot of side effects and then it stopped working at all. I started skyrizi a year ago and cannot be happier. My scalp is clear for the first time in 24 years and all the visual plaques on my skin has resolved. I had no side effects from starting it but have gotten two UTIs (which I have never had before) since being on it."

Daniel · Taken for less than 1 month · August 7, 2021

For Psoriasis "I have guatte psoriasis about 70% of my body is covered, I just started skyrizi and got both the starter injections in my stomach at the doctors office, I have noticed some burning when I pee, some tiredness, flushing, I know my body has to get used to this medication I’m glad I have some time off work for my body to adjust to this Skyrizi. The patches on my arms and legs are starting to dissipate after only 4 days."

Greatful1992 · Taken for 1 to 6 months · November 21, 2022

For Plaque Psoriasis "WOW!!! I have been suffering from psoriasis ever since my first Moderna Covid jab in may 2021. I broke out head to toe in red itchy circles, and my scalp was the WORST! My scalp was shedding dandruff everywhere. I saw 4 different dermatologists and I got many topical treatments and I tried every OTC and holistic treatments, but within 4 days of my first dose of Skyrizi in August 2022 my psoriasis cleared up - 100%. ONE HUNDRED PERCENT. Zero side effects. I’m on my 3rd dose and I’m still 100% clear and I have zero side effects. I am so over the moon happy with this medication. I can finally sleep well at night because I’m not itching. I can finally wear black again. I got my life back. It took a lot of effort on my part to get a dermatologist to finally prescribe me it, but it’s soooooo worth it!"

Hunter · Taken for 1 to 6 months · April 5, 2022

For Plaque Psoriasis "My primary care physician informed me that Skyrizi caused me an upper respiratory infection and a bacterial skin infection. I've recovered now but my doctor advised me to discontinue use and I did."

Mark · August 15, 2022

For Psoriasis "Had two shots and the skin on my fingers and toes started peeling off urine turned turned dark and had to urinate more often feel more tired and now bleeding internally do not take this drug!!!!!"

Larry · September 29, 2021

For Psoriasis "It worked well but also made my arms red and bleeding. Every time I itched it made my arms bleed"

Dawn · Taken for less than 1 month · October 22, 2022

For Psoriasis "I have had one dose of Skyrizi. After about a week I developing itching on face, neck and chest. I guess I won’t be able to use this medication"