- A to Z Drug List
- Treatment Options
- Drugs by Class
- Side Effects
- Medical Q & A
- Generic Drugs
- Harvard Health Guide
- Mayo Clinic Disease Reference
- Phonetic Search
- Pregnancy Warnings
- OTC Database
- Inactive Ingredients
- Veterinary Drugs
- International Drugs
- Info en Español
- Pricing & Coupon Guide
- Interactions Checker
- Pill Identifier
- Symptom Checker
- Medication Record
- Mobile Apps
- Drug Imprint Codes
- Community Support
- Compare Drugs
News & Alerts
- Medical News
- Clinical Trial Results
- FDA Drug Alerts
- FDA Consumer Updates
- New FDA Approvals
- New Drug Applications
- Drug Shortages
- Video Center
- Popular Articles
- Health & Medication Slideshows
Top 100 Drugs
Drugs.com is the most popular, comprehensive and up-to-date source of drug information online. Providing free, peer-reviewed, accurate and independent data on more than 24,000 prescription drugs, over-the-counter medicines & natural products.
In a living clinical guideline issued by the American College of Physicians (ACP) and published online Jan. 24 in the Annals of Internal Medicine, recommendations...
NEJM publishes data demonstrating clinically meaningful prevention of bleeds and superior bleed protection for efanesoctocog alfa
STOCKHOLM, Jan. 26, 2023. Pivotal study data published in The New England Journal of Medicine (NEJM) continues to highlight the efficacy, safety, and pharmacokinetic...
(BUSINESS WIRE) January 23, 2023 --TheracosBio today announced that the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has approved Brenzavvy (bexagliflozin),...
Deep learning (DL) reconstructed knee magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) is diagnostically equivalent to conventional accelerated MRI for evaluating internal...
A cystatin C (cys)-based European Kidney Function Consortium (EKFC) equation has similar accuracy to the creatinine (cr)-based equation for estimating...
Coronary artery bypass grafting (CABG) outcomes are better than multivessel percutaneous coronary intervention (PCI) outcomes for patients with acute coronary...
In two January data briefs published by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention National Center for Health Statistics, data are presented regarding...
About one-third of children with autism spectrum disorder (ASD) have intellectual disability (ID), according to a study published online Jan. 26 in Pediatrics. Josephine...
Once weekly efanesoctocog alfa provides superior bleeding prevention to prestudy prophylaxis for patients with severe hemophilia A, according to a study...
An emergency department type 2 diabetes (T2D) screening program can identify patients with undiagnosed prediabetes and diabetes, according to a research...
Many home infusion therapy (HIT) staff who perform surveillance receive no formal training on central line-associated bloodstream infection (CLABSI) surveillance,...
A set of 15 serum biomarkers can predict clinically relevant knee osteoarthritis (OA) progression, according to a study published in the Jan. 25 issue...
A healthy lifestyle is associated with slower memory decline in older adults, even in the presence of the apolipoprotein E (APOE) ε4 allele, according...
A U.S. Food and Drug Administration official who has led the agency's food policy efforts since 2018 announced his resignation on Wednesday. Frank Yiannas...
The clinical presentation of hospitalized children with severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2)-positive testing or multisystem inflammatory...
Geographic-level disparities are evident in the prevalence of meeting aerobic, muscle-strengthening, and combined physical activity guidelines, according...
Bivalent vaccines seem to provide additional protection against symptomatic BA.5 and XBB/XBB.1.5 severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2)...
A new study finds troubling information about a link between the pregnancy complication preeclampsia and future heart attack, even in younger women. Danish...
A lot of people wear watches that count their every step as they try to move more. Now, a new study finds that getting more of those steps each day, along...
A good physical workout benefits an older brain. So does socializing. Put those two together and the payoff may be even bigger. Researchers in Japan found...
- Cerner Multum Drug Information
- IBM Watson Micromedex Advanced Consumer
- Natural Product Information for the Consumer
- FDA Professional Information
- Professional Patient Advice
- ASHP Monographs (AHFS DI)
- IBM Watson Micromedex Carenotes
- Natural Product Information
Latest FDA New Drug Approvals
- Brenzavvy Brenzavvy (bexagliflozin) is a sodium-glucose co-transporter 2 (SGLT2) inhibitor indicated as an adjunct to diet and exercise to improve...
- Rykindo Rykindo (risperidone) is a bi-weekly long-acting injection formulation of the approved atypical antipsychotic risperidone for the treatment...
- Airsupra Airsupra (albuterol and budesonide) is a beta2-adrenergic agonist and corticosteroid fixed-dose combination rescue inhaler for as-needed...
Drugs in Development (Not yet approved)
- Lumryz Lumryz (sodium oxybate) is a once-nightly formulation of the approved central nervous system depressant sodium oxybate in development for...
- Yutrepia Yutrepia (treprostinil) is an inhaled dry powder formulation of treprostinil for the treatment of pulmonary arterial hypertension (PAH) to...
- Libervant Libervant (diazepam) is a buccal film formulation of the approved benzodiazepine diazepam in development for the management of seizure clusters.