- A to Z Drug List
- Treatment Options
- Drugs by Class
- Side Effects
- Medical Q & A
- Generic Drugs
- Harvard Health Guide
- Mayo Clinic Disease Reference
- Phonetic Search
- Pregnancy Warnings
- OTC Database
- Inactive Ingredients
- Veterinary Drugs
- International Drugs
- Info en Español
- Pricing & Coupon Guide
- Interactions Checker
- Pill Identifier
- Symptom Checker
- Medication Record
- Mobile Apps
- Drug Imprint Codes
- Community Support
- Compare Drugs
News & Alerts
- Medical News
- Clinical Trial Results
- FDA Drug Alerts
- FDA Consumer Updates
- New FDA Approvals
- New Drug Applications
- Drug Shortages
- Video Center
- Popular Articles
- Health & Medication Slideshows
Top 100 Drugs
- Sudafed PE
Drugs.com is the most popular, comprehensive and up-to-date source of drug information online. Providing free, peer-reviewed, accurate and independent data on more than 24,000 prescription drugs, over-the-counter medicines & natural products.
NBA great Michael Jordan had a special ritual he would follow before every free throw: He would assume a shoulder-width stance, spin the basketball in...
SYDNEY, Nov. 25, 2021. The Directors of Biotron Limited (ASX: BIT) are pleased to announce that the Company's lead clinical asset, BIT225, has demonstrated...
A holiday visit with older relatives might be a good chance to help them remove fall risks in their home, an expert suggests. Older adults' risk of falling...
Women getting vaccinated against the cancer-causing human papillomavirus (HPV) now need two or three shots, but an African clinical trial suggests a single...
A return to a more normal holiday season may also mean higher stress levels, so an expert offers some coping tips. Don't get too focused on buying the...
When it comes to helping others and your health, it might be better to give than to receive, a new study suggests. Researchers surveyed more than 1,000...
MELBOURNE, Australia, Nov. 26, 2021. Melbourne biotech company Starpharma today announced positive interim results from the prostate cancer cohort in its...
It may sound dramatic, but skin checks save lives. While encouraging people to do routine self-exams, the American Academy of Dermatology (AAD) shares...
Merck and Ridgeback Biotherapeutics Provide Update on Results from MOVe-OUT Study of Molnupiravir, an Investigational Oral Antiviral Medicine, in At Risk Adults With Mild-to-Moderate COVID-19
(BUSINESS WIRE) November 26, 2021 -- Merck (NYSE: MRK), known as MSD outside the United States and Canada, and Ridgeback Biotherapeutics today provided...
(BUSINESS WIRE)--Nov. 26, 2021-- Moderna, Inc., (Nasdaq: MRNA) a biotechnology company pioneering messenger RNA (mRNA) therapeutics and vaccines, today...
- Cerner Multum Drug Information
- IBM Watson Micromedex Advanced Consumer
- Natural Product Information for the Consumer
- FDA Professional Information
- Professional Patient Advice
- ASHP Monographs (AHFS DI)
- IBM Watson Micromedex Carenotes
- Natural Product Information
Latest FDA New Drug Approvals
- Livtencity Livtencity (maribavir) is a cytomegalovirus (CMV) pUL97 kinase inhibitor used for the treatment of post-transplant CMV infection/disease.
- Fyarro Fyarro (sirolimus protein-bound particles) is an inhibitor of mechanistic target of rapamycin kinase (mTOR) for the treatment of malignant...
- Voxzogo Voxzogo (vosoritide) is a C type natriuretic peptide (CNP) analog indicated to increase linear growth in pediatric patients with achondroplasia.