Micromedex Detailed Consumer Information
Micromedex Detailed Drug Information for the Consumer provides comprehensive consumer information on a wide variety of medications. Information includes a list of commonly used brand names, drug descriptions, warnings and precautions, and detailed information on the proper use of each drug. Side effects and instructions on how to handle missed doses are also included, as are guidelines for when to seek medical assistance or supervision.
Micromedex Detailed Drug Information for the Consumer helps reinforce treatment instructions and patient understanding of their medications. The drug information is compiled and intensively reviewed by an editorial staff that includes physicians, pharmacists, nurses, toxicologists and other qualified drug experts.
Search Micromedex advanced consumer information
- A-Caro-25 → Adenovirus vaccine, live
- Adipex-P → Aliskiren, amlodipine, and...
- Alitretinoin → Ammonium molybdate
- Amnesteem → Apresoline (Hydralazine Oral)
- Aptensio XR → Atrovent (Ipratropium...
- Atrovent (Ipratropium Nasal) → Azulfidine Entabs
- Babee Cof Syrup → Betamethasone dipropionate
- Betamethasone sodium... → Budeprion XL
- Budesonide (Inhalation) → Bynfezia Pen
- C-500 → Carnitor
- Carospir → Chloraseptic
- Chloraseptic Sore Throat → Clindamycin (Vaginal)
- Clindamycin and sodium chloride → ConZip
- Copanlisib → Cytotec
- Cytovene → Cytoxan Lyophilized
- D-Alpha Gems → Depakote Sprinkles...
- Depakote Sprinkles (Valproic... → Difelikefalin
- Difenoxin and atropine → Doxylamine and pyridoxine
- Dr. Caldwell Senna Laxative → Dyrenium
- E-400 → Enfortumab vedotin-ejfv
- Enfuvirtide → Estradiol and norethindrone...
- Estradiol and progesterone → Ezol
- Nabi-HB → Nesiritide
- Netarsudil → Normodyne (Labetalol Oral)
- Noroxin → Nyvepria (Pegfilgrastim-apgf...
- Obeticholic acid → Onmel
- Ontruzant (Trastuzumab... → Oxymorphone (Injection)
- Oxymorphone (Oral) → Ozobax DS
- P S → Pegfilgrastim-pbbk
- Peginesatide → Phytonadione (Oral)
- Piflufolastat f 18 → Prednisolone (Ophthalmic)
- Prednisolone (Oral) → Protirelin
- Protonix (Pantoprazole... → Pytest
- T-Painol → Terazol 3
- Terazol 7 → Timolide
- Timolol (Ophthalmic) → Travoprost
- Trazimera → Tylenol w/Codeine #4
- Tylenol with Codeine No. 3 → Tyvaso DPI