Multum Consumer Information
Multum leaflets provide basic consumer drug information, such as drug descriptions and interactions, details of possible side effects and the effects of missed doses and overdosing, as well as instructions for use. The leaflets are available in English and Spanish.
Search Multum Consumer Information
Multum Consumer - More Information
Multum's content is written by full-time associates who have no affiliations with drug companies, using a combination of sources. Initial References include the Product Information/Package Insert, primary literature and information from standards groups such as the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the World Health Organization (WHO) and the American Academy of Pediatrics.
Physicians and pharmacists review the new information and make any necessary changes; all leaflets are reviewed by one or more practicing clinical specialists. Content is verified using secondary references that include standard authoritative medical textbooks and the Multum Expert Review Panel.
Multum Consumer Information A-Z Index
- A D → Acid Gone
- Acid Gone Extra Strength → Alaway
- Albalon → Aluminum carbonate
- Aluminum chloride hexahydrate → Anti-thymocyte globulin
- Antihemophilic and von... → Aspirin / caffeine /...
- Aspirin / caffeine /... → Azurette
- B & O Supprettes 15-A → Benziq
- Benzocaine and... → Blistex
- Blistex Lip Balm → Butabarbital
- Butalbital Compound → Bylvay
- C-Tanna 12 → Carbidopa, entacapone, and...
- Carbinoxamine → Children's Triacting Daytime
- Children's Triacting Night Time → Citric acid, lactic acid, and...
- Citric acid, magnesium oxide... → Colistin, hydrocortisone...
- Collagenase clostridium... → Cyanocobalamin
- Cyanocobalamin → Cytra-K
- D-Penamine → Derifil
- Derma-Smoothe / FS (Body Oil) → Diclofenac and misoprostol
- Diclofenac ophthalmic → Doravirine, lamivudine, and...
- Doripenem → Dytuss
- P & S Liquid → Pentamidine
- Pentazocine → Pitocin
- Pitolisant → Pregnyl
- Premarin with... → Psorcon
- Psoriasin → Pyrimethamine and sulfadoxine
- S-adenosylmethionine → Sertaconazole topical
- Sevelamer → Sotrovimab
- Span C → Surelac
- Survanta Intratracheal → Systane
- Tabloid → TheraCran HP
- Theraflu (pseudoephedrine)... → Tolnaftate topical
- Tolsura → Triple Antibiotic
- Triple Paste AF → Tyrosine