User Reviews for Tylenol

Pain
6.7

Summary of Tylenol reviews 7.3 14 reviews

Reviews for Tylenol

For Pain "I have gotten migraines from childhood. I also am very active and sometimes suffer neck and shoulder pain resulting in yet another headache. I have used tylenol for my entire adult life and I cannot even think of what life would've been without it. I have always gotten high fevers with no other symptoms when others get sick. Tylenol has helped me thru all of it. From migraines, to horrible monthly cramps. Crazy when I think about it...It allowed me to function normally through some of the worst moments of life. I am, thankfully, a perfectly healthy 51 yr old and 2 hrs ago I woke with a sickening headache from 3 days of hard yard work. All gone now. Got to thinking...I should say..."Thank you Tylenol.""

Shell (taken for 10 years or more) April 11, 2018

For Sciatica "Tylenol is the only OTC medication that helps my sciatica"

Tony February 25, 2018

For Sciatica "Tylenol is the only thing that helps my pain right now. Cannot function otherwise. Cannot sleep either. Even prescribed pain meds did not work as well."

KIZZK (taken for 1 to 6 months) March 24, 2017

For Pain "For migraines tylenol works better than ibuprofen for me"

be2 (taken for 5 to 10 years) August 15, 2015

For Pain "I would take two 500mg pills once a day. I used it for occasional tooth aches because of my braces. It helped alot. Alot better than ibuprofen or naproxen actually."

Dyl bruh (taken for 10 years or more) March 15, 2015

For Pain "MUCH less effective than aspirin or other NSAIDS, does nothing for me for headaches or arthritis."

capt.tom October 25, 2013

For Pain "It works decently, but it's not strong enough for my back pain."

Anonymous September 22, 2011

For Sciatica "Tylenol does nothing for my sciatica. The pain is there all the time."

Anonymous August 5, 2011

For Fever "Pain: not very effective. No side effects, easy to use. Fever: definitely a 10. Always helps. This got a high rating due to the fever-reducing."

Quorrah May 10, 2011

For Pain "Only over the counter pain med I can take with Crohn's disease. All other pain killers have some degree of aspirin in them. For those with stomach diseases acetaminophen (Tylenol) is the only thing we can take."

Anonymous January 26, 2011

For Pain "Its a good painkiller."

poorbear March 16, 2010

For Pain "Best pain killer ever known."

la23409 October 13, 2009

For Pain "I was prescribed 1 gram (2 extra strength) by mouth every 4-6 hours for a severe tooth problem, cracked tooth in half, until I see my dentist on Friday. (It's Tuesday.) Does absolutely nothing for the pain. "

Keddey October 13, 2009

For Fever "Works great as a fever reducer."

smoore002 May 9, 2008