User Reviews for Diclofenac

Aseptic Necrosis 1 reviews 90 medications
Summary of Diclofenac reviews 7.7 549 reviews

Reviews for Diclofenac

Shyla · Taken for less than 1 month June 16, 2020

For Period Pain: “Took one teblet of Rapidus 50 because I have periods cramps from 3 hours, I am feeling little better , hope pain will be gone in an hour.”

Damien712 June 11, 2020

Voltaren (diclofenac) for Frozen Shoulder: “Doctor recommended surgery but I had some Voltaren gel that I used for my knee. Worked well for the knee so I used it on my left shoulder. After a couple of days applying it 3 times daily it started working. I have been using it since and it really helps. I haven't had any stomach ache problems like oral NSAID's.”

Hag June 4, 2020

Voltaren (diclofenac) for Pain: “The only thing about the product is the size of the tube it comes in . For my knees they suggest a 4 gram dosage. Well if I use 4 grams per knee 4 times a day that's 32 grams a day! Well it cones in a 50 gram tube. Well common sense tells me I'll only get a not even two day treatment!! Need to look into a larger supply to your customers!! Thanks Hag”

Gen · Taken for 1 to 6 months May 16, 2020

Cambia (diclofenac) for Migraine: “Cambia does not stop headaches at all. Just makes me sleepy. A waste of money.”

Lakes May 15, 2020

For Period Pain: “I usually tolerate my menstrual pain till it gets too much. The pain varies monthly based on my diet so I just take 100mg of diclofenac and honestly it works in 10 minutes for me. Although there are times it delays action and I'd be forced to drink this oil I think they call it fish oil. It stinks but it works too and then I'll feel just fine for the rest of my period.”

Drob · Taken for less than 1 month May 9, 2020

For Osteoarthritis: “I have taken Meloxicam 15 mg daily for the past year for knee and hip arthritis. My knee has improved but my hip has continued to be a problem. I know I will need a hip replacement but is not an option now. My doctor switched me over to Diclofenac 75 mg twice a day. I have been on it five days and my hip pain has improved dramatically regarding mobility and sleeping. I have not had any side effects but do take it with my meals. I hope I continue to see pain relief until I can get my hip replaced.”

Annehunter May 4, 2020

Cambia (diclofenac) for Migraine: “Cambia did not touch my moigraine. Had no side effects thank goodness as I would have been mad if I had them and no relief. Don't waste the money on this.”

Pagis · Taken for 1 to 6 months May 4, 2020

Cambia (diclofenac) for Migraine: “Life changing medicine!!!! I use for migraines I get from post concussion syndrome, & NO drug has been as effective as cambia. For me, the only con is it tastes kinda gross, but comparing to the fact that it is by far the quickest & most effective suppressant I’ve ever used, you can deal with the taste. Sadly quite expensive but for me it is worth it”

Freezy April 28, 2020

Cambia (diclofenac) for Migraine: “Have suffered from migraines for the past 10 years. I’m always interested to try new medications. Personally I found cambia to be one of the worst. I found little to no relief. The taste is horrid especially when your taste buds are heightened and extra sensitive. I experienced the worst side effects, which included, diarrhea, dizziness, anxiety and nausea for days.”

Susy · Taken for less than 1 month April 28, 2020

For Pain: “Diclofenac gel one percent had no effect on my painful hand. Zero.”

Georgia · Taken for 1 to 6 months April 26, 2020

Zorvolex (diclofenac) for Pain: “I have severe neck and shoulder pain. I normally take 800 mg of ibuprofen but on days that my pain is so bad that even that doesn't even help I'll take this Zorvolex medication. It works extremely well and allows me to continue with my day. I highly recommend.”

MJ · Taken for 10 years or more April 12, 2020

For Period Pain: “I’ve been using the diclofenac suppository for period pain since 2010 (10 yrs now and I’m a 32 yr old Ghanaian ”

Kay · Taken for less than 1 month April 6, 2020

Voltaren (diclofenac) for Pain: “I have toothache and I find voltaren 75mg works better than 100mg, 75mg starts to work within 20 mins for me, however it only last 4to 5 hrs”

Kasey428 · Taken for less than 1 month April 6, 2020

For Pain: “Doesn't alleviate pain or discomfort. Physicians prescribe it often, but diclofenac nor naproxen have ever worked for me for any ache or pain. The only non-narcotic drug that works for my knee pain is ibuprofen. Going forward, I won't fill the prescription if a doctor insists. I will take my chances with 800 mg of ibuprofen since my stomach has never given me trouble while taking that amount.”

I wonder. · Taken for less than 1 month March 19, 2020

“My daughter was prescribed Diclofenac for Osgood Schlatter Disease. It worked well for her. But it is my wife who is the wonder case. She had a stroke about 8 months ago. Her left arm and hand have very little movement and the skin of the arm and hand has a purple tint to it. Common in strokes from what we have been told. My wife was having some back pain and we gave her one of the Diclofenac. It helped the back pain, but the next morning, her hand was back to normal color, the purple was gone, and she had some movement in her fingers. The purple color came back in a couple days. We talked to her neuro about it today, he said there was no reason for the drug to cause the partial recovery to happen, but it would not hurt her to be given a prescription. She took a dose about an hour ago, and the normal color has again returned to her hand.”

Ampoule75 · Taken for 1 to 2 years March 16, 2020

For Period Pain: “Please don't take this on an empty stomach if you plan to take the tabs. For those who find the tabs as ineffective as I do or even react negatively to taking them orally, try an intramuscular injection. That's the only thing that works better than a CBD soak. if you have legal access to medicinal soaks, you're safer and better off using those on most of your period days and reserving the IM voltaren shot for when you need it most. ”

Santaclawsmb · Taken for 2 to 5 years March 16, 2020

For Pain: “I have been on 100 mg of diclofenec sodium for some time for pain from Spinal stenosis and knee replacement. Works well! Recently the pharmacy was out of 100mg and gave me 50 mg. I thought no big deal. It did not work at all!! Why? Anybody tell me why it would not work. I kept taking them for 3 weeks but still nothing. I returned to my dr who had no answer for me and gave me another script so I could find 100 mg diclofenec and again it work terrific.”

Charles · Taken for 1 to 6 months March 10, 2020

Voltaren (diclofenac) for Sciatica: “I’ve been struggling with sciatica for almost a decade. Voltaren is fine but I think I've found even a better one. It's called Acuraflex. I've just ordered it so it will come in a few days. I've seen that it has some good ingredients so I think it will be maybe even better than voltaren. Has anyone tried it yet? cheers”

Rainmaker · Taken for 1 to 6 months March 1, 2020

Cambia (diclofenac) for Migraine: “Unfortunately Cambia , it didn't work for my migraines at all.”

Mimi · Taken for less than 1 month February 9, 2020

For Osteoarthritis: “I had foot surgery for broken tarsometatarsals and am post-surgery about 5 months with continued swelling and pain from the hardware and non-union of one joint. I have osteoarthritis and Sjogrens autoimmune disease and am on multiple meds plus 2400 mg. of Ibuprofen most days. My foot surgeon took me off Ibuprofen and tried Diclofenac Potassium 50 mg. two times a day. Wow what a difference. Most of my arthritic joints had major relief and degenerative disc disease even improved.”

Lee · Taken for less than 1 month January 27, 2020

For Frozen Shoulder: “I had a frozen shoulder with unbelievable pain. Nothing helped voltaren made me dizzy. I was beside myself because I couldn't do anything. Until one smart dr. Gave me a shot right in the joint of cortisone. It hurt going in but within seconds it started working. Left the surgery on cloud 9. That was 15 years ago and still no problem. Good luck”

sympathomimetic · Taken for 1 to 6 months January 21, 2020

Cambia (diclofenac) for Migraine: “I find that Cambia works quite well and quite fast, especially when taken on an empty stomach. It doesn't last long though, and I typically only get an hour or two of pain relief before it wears off. Also, it's quite inconvenient to administer and really only suitable for home use. Because of the above reasons, I sought out a different analgesic for my migraines and headaches. I am currently taking Tramacet, and I find that it works much better and lasts much longer.”

Ely · Taken for less than 1 month January 2, 2020

Cambia (diclofenac) for Migraine: “I didn't find this medicine to be effective at all. I followed the instructions and took it at the onset of my migraine. Not only did it not stop or dull the migraine, but my migraine got worst. The only thing that subdued the pain was a triptain.”

Ter · Taken for less than 1 month December 30, 2019

For Pain: “Had a MCL ((medial collateral ligament of the knee) tear that I had been nursing for 4 months. Pain was severe at times and while I could generally walk. The knee remained swollen and I stiff. Night time was the worst as I could not find a way to lay without it hurting. Called a Telemed doctor who prescribed Diclofenac 75MG twice a day for two weeks and then 1 time per day as needed. Within the second day the swelling and pain decreased drastically and now after a week there is almost no pain. I have a full range of motion and no stiffness in the joint. Hoping this continues as I had almost given up my chances of golfing again and thought for sure I would require surgery. I've encountered no side effects at this time.”

Mary · Taken for 1 to 6 months December 25, 2019

For Rheumatoid Arthritis: “I am currently on this medication diclofenac and it does not work at all for my RA. Been taking it for several months I have never taken any pain medications beside Tylenol or Ibuprofen out of the fact that I am a busy mom. My pain is 24/7. Will continue per my doctor prescription but I would not recommend it.”