User Reviews for Diclofenac

Also known as: Cambia, Cataflam, Dyloject, Voltaren, Voltaren-XR, Zipsor, Zorvolex

Osteoarthritis

1 review 65 medications
Aseptic NecrosisNot rated - Be the first1 review 90 medications
Summary of Diclofenac reviews 7.7 428 reviews

Reviews for Diclofenac

For Pain: "A few times per year I get severe acute tendinitis in my foot, achilles, ankle or wrist. The only thing that ever cures it and provides relief is Diclofenac. It works super fast without any side effects. I only have to take it during my flare ups and it is a life saver."

David (taken for 5 to 10 years) May 10, 2018

Zorvolex (diclofenac) for Osteoarthritis: "DR. gave me samples of it and it greatly helped me go from my walker to a cane. But I can't afford the amount of money it cost to take it."

gary (taken for less than 1 month) May 7, 2018

Zorvolex (diclofenac) for Pain: "Using Zorvolex for overall joint pain and it’s a lifesaver. It has completely changed my quality of life. Taking three 35mg per day. For those of you having trouble paying for the med.. I have full coverage PPO insurance. The drug needed preauthorized and would still cost me $150 a month. I contacted the manufacturer and since my insurance doesn’t cover more of the cost, I can get this for free every month at Walgreens. I just have to call for a code. Worth trying if you haven’t!"

MW (taken for less than 1 month) May 4, 2018

For Back Pain: "I was shocked how quickly my back pain diminished when taking this drug. I had only minimal pain reduction with hydrocodone, but this stuff did the trick in just a two days. Not sure if that’s normal, but I’m a believer."

Todd (taken for less than 1 month) April 29, 2018

Voltaren (diclofenac) for Osteoarthritis: "Might as well take a sugar pill"

Saar 1234 (taken for less than 1 month) April 26, 2018

For Pain: "Use: for chronic pelvic pain, which is suspected endometriosis or PID. Dose: 50 mg up to 3 times/day, but planning to use it only when needed. I am still HIGH at 6 hours later after the pill. Worked for migraine, not so much for the pelvic pain. Made me really drowsy and euphoric. Sorry, I am typing this while still tripping and it all seems really, really funny to me. I am smiling! I feel like I need to share this! Also, it did irritate my stomach, which I can tell by bitter-acidic burps. Aaaaahh, this is the most trippy review you have ever read lolololololllllllllll. Should I give the drug an extra score for the high? "

Tarragon83 (taken for less than 1 month) April 21, 2018

Cataflam (diclofenac) for Period Pain: "I always have very painful periods every month to the point where I can't stomach to eat, or much less smell food. I can't move out of bed or even speak a proper sentence. But cataflam is truly a life saver. I take two 50mg pills about every 5 to 6 hours and it reduces my pain drastically. My pain is only really bad on the first 2 days so after those 2 days I don't take anymore pills and just bare the little cramps I tend to get. BUT I have noticed that if I take the pills before my cycle arrives, it tends to delay my cycle a bit, other than that I love cataflam"

Amira506 (taken for 2 to 5 years) April 16, 2018

For Rheumatoid Arthritis: "I took 4 days to work, SCARED to take it after I read side effects, after serious nerve pain took it. I read feedbacks from users reassured me 2 go forward with dose, helps sleep, only take 1 a day @ 5 pm. 75 mg, Lots of pain still with sleep, not the stabbing pain, serious pull like pain, use ice, weight gain, little diarrhea @ first, need surgery, will take till then, better than the Norco and ibruprophen, this works on nerves. 69 yrs old female"

CINCY (taken for 1 to 6 months) April 11, 2018

For Sciatica: "Worked like charm. I took only 1 tablet and after 2 hours the pain disappeared for good. Was amazing!"

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) April 8, 2018

Cataflam (diclofenac) for Period Pain: "I can’t actually believe this works 1 and half hour in my pain has gone I took two 50g tablets I took one more now although I have hardly have any pain but just incase and I’ll take another in the morning. Really I’m shocked for so long I been crying in excruciating pain thinking I’m having a miscarriage or have something wrong with me Alhamdulilah so happy about this finding."

Els April 7, 2018

For Frozen Shoulder: "I was prescribed Diclofenac Sodium 75 mg twice daily by my physician for a severe attack of gout. I was absolutely stunned that it nearly wiped the pain away from my Frozen Shoulder- Adhesive Capsulitis. In addition, it reduced the severe back pain of advanced stenosis in my lower back by 75%. I cried for joy. The relief was within about 6 hours. After the gout subsided my physician allowed me to continue taking it though reduced the amount to a once daily pill of 75mg to avoid heart or other complications. Now only a small percentage of pain comes and goes if I take one tab every 24 hrs. I am a different person with this drug. In doing research I have never seen a drug called a "miracle" as I have this drug. My side effects are a minor stomach upset about every 4 days for a few hours. Taking with food helps and I will talk to dr about taking something to protect my stomach. I choose to take it with breakfast so I have relief all day."

K (taken for 1 to 6 months) April 3, 2018

For Osteoarthritis: "I have been taking this for about 10 days (150mg/day) and I cannot tell that it is having any effect at all. For me, ibuprofen seems to work much better."

AP94 (taken for less than 1 month) March 30, 2018

For Pain: "I’m not crazy about the side effects of meds like Lortab. I have a lengthy history of back surgeries and pain. I love diclofenac. It’s the next best pain medicine I’ve ever taken, except actual steroids of course, for back pain. I don’t take pain medicine often, but when I need it, it is outstanding. I typically take it every 12 hours as needed for several days until inflammation pain is under control. Then once a day does the trick for a few more days. And I stop it altogether when pain is substantially better."

Sue (taken for 1 to 2 years) March 24, 2018

Zipsor (diclofenac) for Back Pain: "I have Degenerative disc disease (DDD), spinal stenosis, sciatica, 11 yr chronic back pain, arthritis, cervical pain, post operative foot pain. 40 yo female 5'9.5" 132 lbs Started zipsor yesterday, only took three spread out thru the day each time I ate, noticed significant difference. Was even able to get out and hike for the first time in a year. Noticed some stomach discomfort and maybe slight loss of appetite but will definitely continue to take this med and hope the stomach issue goes away "

Nakata (taken for less than 1 month) March 18, 2018

For Back Pain: "I have had many issues with my lower back over the years and now have an arthritic lower back. Taking one diclofenac each morning keeps my back in working condition instead of being in a constant state of being stiff and sore."

Clickclack (taken for 2 to 5 years) March 12, 2018

For Back Pain: "I have been suffering with lumbar canal stenosis for the past 5yrs. Since I have been prescribed diclofenac 50gm I am so relieved with it I can now get on with my day to day chores and now taking them on and off"

anonymous (taken for 2 to 5 years) March 10, 2018

For Pain: "I have a neurological doctor known as Charcot-Marie-Tooth. According to my doctors my condition is severe. I have taken diclofenac for over seven years. It is the only drug, that is non-narcotic that relieves my joint pain. To me it is a miracle drug! My doctor put me on it after I told her that I was taking 16 ibuprofen, per day, which really did not help me any longer . I have no issues with this drug. I had to stop taking the drug two weeks before surgery, and now seven weeks after the surgery, I have been allowed to start taking it again. I was to the point where I couldn’t move at all. After just three days taking 50 mg two times per day I am actually able to move my fingers which I hadn’t been able to do in almost 2 months. I am finally starting to feel like myself again."

B (taken for 5 to 10 years) March 5, 2018

Voltaren (diclofenac) for Osteoarthritis: "Been in pain for 9 months. $800 knee brace. Helped but not enough. Took a fall on the ice and a trip to Ortho Walk in. Gave me Voltaren to take. No pain in less than an hour. Not thrilled with possible side effect, but pain free. I will take the chance."

Chance7 (taken for less than 1 month) February 24, 2018

Cambia (diclofenac) for Migraine: "Miracle drug for me for my migraines."

Necole Anderson (taken for 2 to 5 years) February 23, 2018

For Muscle Pain: "It helps a lot with pain, but it kills me more to take it because of the constant diarrhea it gives you is completely terrible. And on top of that when you vomit it's ever worse. Why would a doctor even prescribe these? I don't know but I can't get through the whole prescription."

Javrius Fleming (taken for less than 1 month) February 3, 2018

Voltaren (diclofenac) for Muscle Pain: "I have scoliosis which not only gives me intense back pain but also takes away my ability to walk from how excruciating it is. I find that voltaren takes way the pain quickly which is a relief since I am a student and I have to walk from class to class."

Aloosi January 29, 2018

For Osteoarthritis: "I was suffering bad pain in foot round the toes area up to ankle and golfers elbow Within 3 days of taking 25 mg 3 times a day my pain was completely gone I have been trying just taking one a day but my pain comes up again so will stick with 3 a day and I feel back to normal again especially at work as I do a repetitive job"

Grandsuperma (taken for less than 1 month) January 9, 2018

For Pain: "After almost a year of taking this I am stopping due to side effects. Weight gain, bloating, fluid retention, confusion, speech, and a few others. I was prescribed this medication for pain associated with asymptomatic lupus, fibro, and neuropathy as well as dynia and arthritic symptoms. It helped with the neuropathy pain to keep me moving but this medication has run its course with me and the multiple side effects I am experiencing outweigh the initial benefit. Worked for the neuropathy and took the edge off of any pain. Its not for me long-term due to the side effects. In conclusion, it has run its course with me."

RitZZZ January 9, 2018

Cataflam (diclofenac) for Period Pain: "I used it and it worked wonders...... after a few hours of pain. My period cramps are soooo bad..they are horrible they make me vomit and cry and take breaks from uni but it’s the worst pain I ever feel. I have tried all the tablets in the world nothing works so I take a injection to feel better"

Unknown1412 January 8, 2018

For Pain: "This medicine is rubbish"

Anonymous January 4, 2018