User Reviews for Diclofenac systemic

Spondyloarthritis

Aseptic NecrosisNot rated - Be the first1 review 90 medications
Summary of Diclofenac reviews 7.7 467 reviews

Reviews for Diclofenac

Zorvolex (diclofenac) for Pain: "I have severe osteoarthritis, and recently my shoulder started hurting so bad I couldn't sleep, as well as my thumb. I am on pain meds for fibromyalgia but was taking 4 Advil at night which didn't help the arthritis at all. By the 2nd day of the (Dr. given) samples of Zorvolex, the shoulder and thumb pain was barely noticeable. Sadly, my insurance won't cover it and I can't afford the almost $500 a month. Hoping to get some help from another resource because this med really works."

K (taken for less than 1 month) January 7, 2019

For Osteoarthritis: "I have read 2 pages of your reviews and the information is very interesting, a good cross section of reviews. I will be 88 yrs. old March 3 2019 I am 5'3'' tall I weight between 129-130 #. I have OA used diclofenac for 5 years the results have better then good. I believe it takes a little more then a pill you have to keep your body in fair condition too. Total pain does not go away for me but it's very livable."

Billy B (taken for 2 to 5 years) January 7, 2019

For Not Listed / Other: "I used this gel for Joint pain caused by lupus. I apply it 3 or 4 time daily for pain in hips, knees, hands and wrists. Used to replace oral NSAIDs. Good addition to other Lupus drugs to relieve symptoms."

BigDaddyCracker (taken for 2 to 5 years) January 4, 2019

For Period Pain: "I was actually prescribed this for osteoarthritis in my knee but quickly realized that it was doing wonders for what have always been extremely bad periods and menstrual cramps. This drug has definitely been a great relief every month."

Tilly (taken for 6 months to 1 year) December 15, 2018

For Pain: "I have pancreatic cancer and have been on many opioids for the pain that haven’t been helpful. My pain management doctor suggested I try diclofenac and so far (1 month) it is working well. It takes the pain away completely for nearly 12 hours. I don’t how well it would work for other cancer patients but it has been a godsend for me."

ggzelle November 26, 2018

For Osteoarthritis: "I sick of people doctors and chemists saying only take voltaren for a few days as it's the only thing that's helped my knee pain. If l don't take take it l limp and am so depressed in knee pain"

Di November 18, 2018

For Rheumatoid Arthritis: "Hip pain due to arthritis plus cartilage is nil due to use and joint is worn out at 64 years old. Surgery prescribed. Meanwhile hurts plenty and loss of balance when pain strikes like a knife mid stride. Taken one diclofenac 100mg. 7am single dose, 7pm I still feel great and am less dependant upon cane. Use this only when I feel very sore, tight, grinding hip joint, sharp pain. Feels as though have glass marbles in a sock for a joint. Makes a noise loud enough for my husband to hear if I move the wrong way. Relief seems to be within a couple hours and is lasting all day. I take no other medication for arthritis."

Jai (taken for 6 months to 1 year) November 18, 2018

For Osteoarthritis: "I’ve found this to be the only drug that works and leaves me able to work and drive. Morphine works but leaves me not fit to work or drive"

Beano (taken for 10 years or more) November 16, 2018

Cambia (diclofenac) for Migraine: "This is the only rescue medicine that has helped get rid of a migraine. I did get daith piercings ( The daith is a small piece of cartilage in the inner ear) and that seemed to rid me completely of migraines for a couple of years but they have started back again. Unfortunately I can't afford the $500+ prescription now that I'm working and have regular insurance."

Migraine gone (taken for 6 months to 1 year) November 4, 2018

For Pain: "I tried this drug for 3 days for a dental inflammation. Did absolutely nothing to take the inflammation down. It thinned out my blood so much that a simple cut was oozing blood for days. It hurts the stomach lining and did not work for me."

Delilah (taken for less than 1 month) October 31, 2018

For Sciatica: "Had acute sciatica flare up and was prescibed diclofenac for pain and given a 2 week supply. It did absolutely nothing at 150mg/day. "

Bob the Builder (taken for less than 1 month) October 26, 2018

For Spondyloarthritis: "Intestinal cramping, severe diarrea, 2 hours after taking."

cdesgranges (taken for less than 1 month) October 20, 2018

For Period Pain: "I am speechless. After all these years I found this drug that helps my pain. I could barely move from my bed before in just half hr it worked. God bless who ever made this drug. So happy..."

Sara October 20, 2018

Voltaren (diclofenac) for Frozen Shoulder: "Did absolutely nothing for me, the pain was the same with or without using it, complete waste of money."

Sparky (taken for 1 to 6 months) October 15, 2018

Zipsor (diclofenac) for Back Pain: "I don't think this works any better than taking one or two Aleve and it cost the insurance company $1500. Not worth it."

Kew (taken for less than 1 month) October 10, 2018

For Period Pain: "Every month I got my severe period pain. It hurt that bad I'm not able to walk and doing any chores. I often skip classes at university for the first 3 days during period. I took several medicines to relieve my pain such naproxen, acetaminophen but the reaction is slow and minor. After I take diclofenac sodium 150mg my pain become lesser and faster.."

Anonymous (taken for 1 to 6 months) October 8, 2018

For Rheumatoid Arthritis: "Have been taking it for 6 days. Doesn’t seem to help. Still in agony nearly every night. Waking with chills or in a pool of sweat. Vicodin helps for a few hours"

Bongopony (taken for less than 1 month) September 24, 2018

Cambia (diclofenac) for Migraine: "Cambia works perfectly for me. I get zero side effects from it, so I take it at the first sign of aura or pain because there's no side effect trade off. BUT even when I haven't been able to take it at onset, it still works for me. If taken hours in, it sometimes doesn't remove all pain , but I take another and that one always takes the rest of the pain away. But since I don't get dizzy or drowsy, I keep it with me at all times and take it wherever I am. It's given me my life back. Sometimes my sensitivity to light & sound stays a bit. This isn't a side effect of the med, I think it's just that I still have a migraine in the background, with no pain. Maybe it's just post migraine fog though, as it doesn't present right away. It's hours after. Tip: works best on empty stomach. Wait to take it for 15-30 minutes if stomach is full. Don't drink or eat anything for another 30 minutes while it's absorbing into your stomach lining."

Andie (taken for 2 to 5 years) September 21, 2018

Cambia (diclofenac) for Migraine: "Thank you Terri J H...I tried your migraine prevention method of 400 mg Magnesium glycinate every day and it worked like magic. In my case, I have been taking 400 mg Magnesium + 500 mg Acetaminophen and a glass of water with lime/lemon...and my migraine/headache has reduced 98% in one week. "

Hank-A (taken for less than 1 month) September 16, 2018

For Osteoarthritis: "Suffering for about 2 years and have tried so many things. This was sooooo much better. I could actually walk with my husband again instead of sitting down to wait for him. I am also back in the gym. As long as you do what it says you will be fine. Take it with food. It really has worked wonders for me..."

Relief_finally (taken for 1 to 6 months) September 8, 2018

For Pain: "After dental treatment caused a week of a sore head and mild tooth pain I took 100mg and felt much better. Do I continue? "

Lotus September 7, 2018

For Osteoarthritis: "I took this drug for 2 years and it worked like a charm, no pain in my knees ..... but WARNING ..... because of taking it I ended up in the hospital because I vomited for 5 weeks at least 30 times a day, the doctor in emergency thought I was dying , the medication had caused an ulcer in my duodenum, this ruptured and the acid from my ulcer dumped over to my gall bladder and ruptured a main artery. I was rushed to surgery where no one thought I would make it thru as I was vomiting blood at that point. I made it thru but only because I am very fit ... DO NOT take this medication , it almost killed me ...."

Kat (taken for 1 to 2 years) September 3, 2018

Zipsor (diclofenac) for Back Pain: "I was in pain so bad I needed back surgery. Zipsor came on the market and helped me put off surgery till 2016. I worked for pain doctors at that time. Only meds I used."

Was in pain August 29, 2018

Voltaren (diclofenac) for Pain: "I have severe ankle and foot pain from nerve damage. These pill do not work. I get severe cramps from my menstrual cycle too [ clearly it's fun 2 be me] and the voltaren did nothing for that as well."

darkangel (taken for 1 to 6 months) August 25, 2018

For Period Pain: "I have taken 3 so far since I’ve gotten them yesterday my periods have been very..... BAD since I got my tubes tied In 2008. The first 3 days are horrible - seriously. But since I’ve taken the diclofenac my cramps are no longer bad at all. I feel good but it’s making my period go off I’m trying to see if it’s suppose to do that. Also I keep having diarrhea from the medicine that’s my only problem"

Caramel (taken for less than 1 month) August 14, 2018

Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ...