Does the drug diclofenac have narcotics in it?
Will it cause problems passing a drug test?
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Nov 5, 2020.
No, diclofenac is a non-steroidal anti inflammatory (NSAID) drug and in no way related to narcotics.
Related Medical Questions
- Why is diclofenac only available on prescription but ibuprofen can be bought over the counter?
- Can NSAIDs be used to treat a COVID-19 fever?
- Diclofenac Information for Consumers
- Diclofenac Information for Healthcare Professionals (includes dosage details)
- Side Effects of Diclofenac (detailed)
Related Support Groups
- Diclofenac (60 questions, 127 members)