Does the drug diclofenac have narcotics in it?
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Nov 5, 2020.
Will it cause problems passing a drug test?
No, diclofenac is a non-steroidal anti inflammatory (NSAID) drug and in no way related to narcotics.
Related Medical Questions
- Which painkiller should you use?
- Why is diclofenac prescription only but ibuprofen is OTC?
- Can NSAIDs be used to treat a COVID-19 fever?
- Diclofenac Information for Consumers
- Diclofenac Information for Healthcare Professionals (includes dosage details)
- Side Effects of Diclofenac (detailed)
Related Support Groups
- Diclofenac (68 questions, 131 members)