P 75 (Diclofenac sodium delayed release 75 mg)
This pill with imprint "P 75" is Brown, Round and has been identified as Diclofenac sodium delayed release 75 mg. It is manufactured by Pack Pharmaceuticals, LLC.
Diclofenac is used in the treatment of back pain; muscle pain; osteoarthritis; sciatica; ankylosing spondylitis (and more), and belongs to the drug class nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory agents. There is positive evidence of human fetal risk during pregnancy. Diclofenac 75 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
- P 75
- 75 mg
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory agents
- Pregnancy Category:
- D - Positive evidence of risk
- CSA Schedule:
- Not a controlled drug
- Pack Pharmaceuticals, LLC
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
- lactose monohydrate
methacrylic acid - ethyl acrylate copolymer (1:1) type a
ferric oxide red
ferric oxide yellow
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
More about diclofenac
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 382 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory agents
- Diclofenac enteric-coated tablets
- Diclofenac extended-release tablets
- Diclofenac immediate-release tablets
- Diclofenac potassium powder packets
- More... (2)
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2017 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.