User Reviews for Diclofenac (Page 2)

Also known as: Cambia, Cataflam, Dyloject, Voltaren, Voltaren-XR, Zipsor, Zorvolex

Learn more about Diclofenac.

Osteoarthritis 65 reviews 345 medications

6.8
Spondyloarthritis 1 reviews 66 medications

Summary of Diclofenac reviews 335 reviews 7.1

Reviews for Diclofenac

For Osteoarthritis: "Have been taking this medication 50mg twice daily for six months now. I am a 48 yo white male in good health but I do have various pain issues due to years of full contact sports in my youth and working construction most of my adult life. I have had carpal tunnel release surgery in both hands and have a plate and some screws in my right hand from a boxing fracture. I also have knees that ache and pop and shoulder and elbow issues as well as pain and spasms in my back. My doctor put me on diclofenac and my elbow shoulder and especially my hand issues respond greatly to this medication. The back and my knees not so much and use other medications to help with them. Usually after about a half hour my hand pain and stiffness is gone. very happy"

Jap3 (taken for 1 to 6 months) March 17, 2016

For Pain: "Maker of diclofanec...you are the best!!! I hope your as happy to hear good results from pain suffers, we are just as happy you make this miracle pill. God Bless your scientists and manufacture. God bless."

SageMarie2009 (taken for 1 to 6 months) March 14, 2016

For Back Pain: "My neurologist gave me this medication and it is a miracle pill. I take it with omeprazol and Zantac ranitidine, no problems. My diabetic neuropathy and back pain from nerve inpingement is gone, I also had epidural back injections and I'm back to doing things. These two doctor's did a miracle for me.please don't be afraid to try this drug. Also, epidural nerve blocks. Greatest thing. Good luck!! Wish everyone wellness and pain relief. God Bless!!!"

SageMarie2009 March 14, 2016

Cataflam (diclofenac) for Period Pain: "This miracle drug has saved me so many times. I suffer from unbearable abdominal pains from ovulation to period... It's very effective and goes directly to the source of ANY other pain I suffer. Whoever invented it should be called a hero.!!"

Pat_ventura March 7, 2016

For Ankylosing Spondylitis: "My trial with Diflucanec has been approx eight weeks now and it has eased my lower back pain. However, my liver enzymes have spiked, my urine output is in large volumes, and my upper back has a irritable rash cascading on it. I failed the trial due to my body trying to tell me something about this and medication."

Tie (taken for 1 to 6 months) March 5, 2016

Cambia (diclofenac) for Migraine: "I found this medication online with some web searches during major migraine. I asked my neurologist for a prescription and fortunately she agreed. She'd never heard of it before, so was hesitant. My insurance covers this a better price than other migraine abortants. It's my go to now. I highly recommend. Use as little water as possible, then rinse the cup with water and drink whatever residue. It works wonders and truly dosen't taste bad."

kismetangel (taken for 1 to 6 months) February 29, 2016

Zorvolex (diclofenac) for Pain: "I'm diabetic with Scoliosis-extensive degenerative deterioration of lower back L2-L5 and arthritis. Without Zorvolex 35mg 3x a day, I would be experiencing sharp, shooting pain every time I moved. Sneezing and coughing was excruciating! I do wear my back brace all the time for additional back support. I've been taking Zorvolex for over a week. It works very well and I haven't experienced any side effects yet"

Harleymon (taken for less than 1 month) February 24, 2016

Zorvolex (diclofenac) for Pain: "I am bone on bone in my knee and was in a lot of pain. Had not been able to walk easily for several months. I felt so much better after taking 2 doses I was shocked. After three days I feel better than I have before I had the surgery that ended up making my knee worse than before. My only complaint is having to take three doses a day and it makes me very sleepy. I've tried prescription aleve and meloxicam and had stomach issues from both and I'm allergic to something in Celebrex. I feel like this medicine is a godsend."

Knitfrog February 21, 2016

Cambia (diclofenac) for Migraine: "Effective if you catch it early. Works quickly."

Honky February 12, 2016

For Osteoarthritis: "I have one hip that is now bone on bone apparently. I have limited lateral mobility and know I limp at times. I have had steroid injections which were great until they no longer relieved my pain. I was pretty miserable and found myself sitting a lot. My pain is greatly relieved with diclofenac. However, I'm concerned my heart may be stressed as I experience being out of breath and my heart beating hard with fairly minimal exertion at times such as carrying a big armful of clean laundry up a flight of stairs. My heart is just pounding! I exercise regularly, "

Speedballjet (taken for 1 to 6 months) February 9, 2016

For Pain: "Had my wisdom tooth removed Tuesday and have been in agony since. Haven't even been able to shut my mouth and hadn't eaten a solid or semisolid since that lunchtime (it's now Saturday). Had to go back today and tooth was infected. Got given this on prescription and took it at lunch and then an hour or two ago. Results within a few hours. Tonight I ate soup, a roll and even some grapes. Am so happy! No side effects."

Lulu1234213?£? February 6, 2016

Voltaren (diclofenac) for Pain: "The side effects are brutal. Stomach aches, nausea, bloody stools, headache, diarrhea, increased blood pressure just to name a few. This medicine did give me some relief from pain at the cost of the side effects. Be careful with this medicine, I won't take this med anymore."

Yourstruley January 25, 2016

Zorvolex (diclofenac) for Pain: "I have tried Naproxen, Celebrex, Motrin, 800mg Ibuprofen, etc... This was the only one that worked for my back pain. Brought it down from a 8 to a 2. It was good."

John Park1 January 24, 2016

For Osteoarthritis: "Liver problems, severe stomach pain, severe constipation, memory issues, trouble sleeping, loss of appetite, nausea to name just a few. Otherwise it took my knee pain away."

Finishedwithit January 24, 2016

For Back Pain: "Diclofenac has been quite effective reducing pain and spasm for lower back facet joint inflammation. One 50 mg tablet a day seems to work. No side effects noted after two months of use. Also quite good at reducing osteo arthritis inflammation and pain"

Angus Baines (taken for 1 to 6 months) January 22, 2016

Voltaren (diclofenac) for Pain: "The gel is really good but you need to use as indicated or 2 or 4 times a day depending on the strength for at least 2 day , then you wil feel the real benefits of voltarol "

Alexstorn January 20, 2016

Cataflam (diclofenac) for Ankylosing Spondylitis: "Miracle drug."

Johnny Saxman (taken for 10 years or more) January 2, 2016

Cambia (diclofenac) for Migraine: "Present migraine has plagued me for 2 weeks despite my customary meds (->treximet, ->percocet 10mg, -> imitrex injections, not in same day of course). I also do botox migraine every three months. I not only suffer with common symptoms, debilitating headache, nausea, light/sound sensitivities, I also have numbness, unilateral paralysis, and even blindness. I've tried most approved treatments, including "off label" medications, with ranging levels of relief. I've yet to find a preventative aka "miracle drug", although, botox has effectively reduced the number of my "headache" days. At any rate, my migraine specialist gave me samples of Cambia at last visit and today I remembered I had it. It quickly took a level 9 to a level 3."

Chronic Hemiplegic Migraine (taken for less than 1 month) December 18, 2015

Zorvolex (diclofenac) for Osteoarthritis: "I am 38 years old with 4 small kids. I've recently been diagnosed with osteoarthritis in my hips and most likely my knees. I was also having significant shoulder and heel pain. Within 2 days of starting this medication I would say I was 75% better. Now after 1 month I feel better than I have felt in years. I am amazed that 1 medication can work this well. I have not noticed any side effects."

AmazedMom4 December 11, 2015

Zipsor (diclofenac) for Back Pain: "I've had herniated discs for 5 years and the back and nerve pain can be really intense and debilitating. Started using Zipsor about 18 months ago and it makes it possible for me to live. I'm so grateful for this product, and I hope I never have to stop taking it for any reason!"

ColleenE December 9, 2015

Cambia (diclofenac) for Migraine: "This is a miracle! I've had migraines since I was 6, diagnosed with chronic daily migraines when I was 14 and have not been able to find a reprieve from the pain. On a scale of 1 to 10 my pain is usually around a 4 on a good day and a 8 or 9 on a bad one. On a bad day I take a dose of Cambia and an Imitrex subcutaneous injection and it completely knocks out my migraine! In all my years of having migraines I never thought that was possible. Even when I don't take the injection the Cambia alone brings a level 8 migraine down to a 3 which is manageable."

Lilly0892 November 16, 2015

Zorvolex (diclofenac) for Osteoarthritis: "I have tried 3 other medications and this is the only one that worked well for me. All others were either too strong, causing stomach pain, or they would help for a few hours, then the pain would come back. Moving around was easier and I had no side effects from this medication. Answer to my prayers!"

fried grease (taken for 2 to 5 years) October 29, 2015

For Rheumatoid Arthritis: "I have been using diclofenac orally. No relief in pain I swelling. Using this for 4-5 months. I also used the voltaren gel without any relief in pain or swelling."

Sbeauty (taken for 6 months to 1 year) October 28, 2015

Cataflam (diclofenac) for Period Pain: "A life saver. Quick relief from a painful cramp session in the middle of the night. Thank you, person who invented it!"

greathawk October 27, 2015

Cataflam (diclofenac) for Back Pain: "I had a surgery in my spine 10 years ago (herniated disc L5) and around 2 months ago my back start bothering again, after 2 days taking it my pain was gone , walking again and sleeping well, I highly recommend this marvelous medication."

Naocuca October 22, 2015