User Reviews for Diclofenac (Page 2)

Also known as: Cambia, Cataflam, Dyloject, Voltaren, Voltaren-XR, Zipsor, Zorvolex

Learn more about Diclofenac.

Osteoarthritis 64 reviews 345 medications

6.8
Spondyloarthritis 1 reviews 67 medications

Summary of Diclofenac reviews 328 reviews 7.1

Reviews for Diclofenac

Zorvolex (diclofenac) for Pain: "I am bone on bone in my knee and was in a lot of pain. Had not been able to walk easily for several months. I felt so much better after taking 2 doses I was shocked. After three days I feel better than I have before I had the surgery that ended up making my knee worse than before. My only complaint is having to take three doses a day and it makes me very sleepy. I've tried prescription aleve and meloxicam and had stomach issues from both and I'm allergic to something in Celebrex. I feel like this medicine is a godsend."

Knitfrog February 21, 2016

Cambia (diclofenac) for Migraine: "Effective if you catch it early. Works quickly."

Honky February 12, 2016

For Osteoarthritis: "I have one hip that is now bone on bone apparently. I have limited lateral mobility and know I limp at times. I have had steroid injections which were great until they no longer relieved my pain. I was pretty miserable and found myself sitting a lot. My pain is greatly relieved with diclofenac. However, I'm concerned my heart may be stressed as I experience being out of breath and my heart beating hard with fairly minimal exertion at times such as carrying a big armful of clean laundry up a flight of stairs. My heart is just pounding! I exercise regularly, "

Speedballjet (taken for 1 to 6 months) February 9, 2016

For Pain: "Had my wisdom tooth removed Tuesday and have been in agony since. Haven't even been able to shut my mouth and hadn't eaten a solid or semisolid since that lunchtime (it's now Saturday). Had to go back today and tooth was infected. Got given this on prescription and took it at lunch and then an hour or two ago. Results within a few hours. Tonight I ate soup, a roll and even some grapes. Am so happy! No side effects."

Lulu1234213?£? February 6, 2016

Voltaren (diclofenac) for Pain: "The side effects are brutal. Stomach aches, nausea, bloody stools, headache, diarrhea, increased blood pressure just to name a few. This medicine did give me some relief from pain at the cost of the side effects. Be careful with this medicine, I won't take this med anymore."

Yourstruley January 25, 2016

Zorvolex (diclofenac) for Pain: "I have tried Naproxen, Celebrex, Motrin, 800mg Ibuprofen, etc... This was the only one that worked for my back pain. Brought it down from a 8 to a 2. It was good."

John Park1 January 24, 2016

For Osteoarthritis: "Liver problems, severe stomach pain, severe constipation, memory issues, trouble sleeping, loss of appetite, nausea to name just a few. Otherwise it took my knee pain away."

Finishedwithit January 24, 2016

For Back Pain: "Diclofenac has been quite effective reducing pain and spasm for lower back facet joint inflammation. One 50 mg tablet a day seems to work. No side effects noted after two months of use. Also quite good at reducing osteo arthritis inflammation and pain"

Angus Baines (taken for 1 to 6 months) January 22, 2016

Voltaren (diclofenac) for Pain: "The gel is really good but you need to use as indicated or 2 or 4 times a day depending on the strength for at least 2 day , then you wil feel the real benefits of voltarol "

Alexstorn January 20, 2016

Cataflam (diclofenac) for Ankylosing Spondylitis: "Miracle drug."

Johnny Saxman (taken for 10 years or more) January 2, 2016

Cambia (diclofenac) for Migraine: "Present migraine has plagued me for 2 weeks despite my customary meds (->treximet, ->percocet 10mg, -> imitrex injections, not in same day of course). I also do botox migraine every three months. I not only suffer with common symptoms, debilitating headache, nausea, light/sound sensitivities, I also have numbness, unilateral paralysis, and even blindness. I've tried most approved treatments, including "off label" medications, with ranging levels of relief. I've yet to find a preventative aka "miracle drug", although, botox has effectively reduced the number of my "headache" days. At any rate, my migraine specialist gave me samples of Cambia at last visit and today I remembered I had it. It quickly took a level 9 to a level 3."

Chronic Hemiplegic Migraine (taken for less than 1 month) December 18, 2015

Zorvolex (diclofenac) for Osteoarthritis: "I am 38 years old with 4 small kids. I've recently been diagnosed with osteoarthritis in my hips and most likely my knees. I was also having significant shoulder and heel pain. Within 2 days of starting this medication I would say I was 75% better. Now after 1 month I feel better than I have felt in years. I am amazed that 1 medication can work this well. I have not noticed any side effects."

AmazedMom4 December 11, 2015

Zipsor (diclofenac) for Back Pain: "I've had herniated discs for 5 years and the back and nerve pain can be really intense and debilitating. Started using Zipsor about 18 months ago and it makes it possible for me to live. I'm so grateful for this product, and I hope I never have to stop taking it for any reason!"

ColleenE December 9, 2015

Cambia (diclofenac) for Migraine: "This is a miracle! I've had migraines since I was 6, diagnosed with chronic daily migraines when I was 14 and have not been able to find a reprieve from the pain. On a scale of 1 to 10 my pain is usually around a 4 on a good day and a 8 or 9 on a bad one. On a bad day I take a dose of Cambia and an Imitrex subcutaneous injection and it completely knocks out my migraine! In all my years of having migraines I never thought that was possible. Even when I don't take the injection the Cambia alone brings a level 8 migraine down to a 3 which is manageable."

Lilly0892 November 16, 2015

Zorvolex (diclofenac) for Osteoarthritis: "I have tried 3 other medications and this is the only one that worked well for me. All others were either too strong, causing stomach pain, or they would help for a few hours, then the pain would come back. Moving around was easier and I had no side effects from this medication. Answer to my prayers!"

fried grease (taken for 2 to 5 years) October 29, 2015

For Rheumatoid Arthritis: "I have been using diclofenac orally. No relief in pain I swelling. Using this for 4-5 months. I also used the voltaren gel without any relief in pain or swelling."

Sbeauty (taken for 6 months to 1 year) October 28, 2015

Cataflam (diclofenac) for Period Pain: "A life saver. Quick relief from a painful cramp session in the middle of the night. Thank you, person who invented it!"

greathawk October 27, 2015

Cataflam (diclofenac) for Back Pain: "I had a surgery in my spine 10 years ago (herniated disc L5) and around 2 months ago my back start bothering again, after 2 days taking it my pain was gone , walking again and sleeping well, I highly recommend this marvelous medication."

Naocuca October 22, 2015

Zipsor (diclofenac) for Pain: "Zipsor is the ONLY med that gives me relief from intense pain in both shoulders due to widespread inflammation. This drug is absolutely amazing."

Root59 October 6, 2015

For Period Pain: "This morning (my first day) I was shaking and in tears. That's how bad my cramps have become during the past year. I was given a diclofenac (voltaren) injection 30 min ago and now am almost completely at ease. Considering that I'd tried nearly everything (ibuprofen, panadol ex, buscopan, spasm relaxers etc etc), I'm umderstandably excited and can't wait to share this. I tried the tablets last month and this morning but they aren't as effective as the injection. My advice is if it's debilitating - definetely go for the injection ASAP. Don't wait."

Lina20 October 6, 2015

Voltaren (diclofenac) for Period Pain: "Since i got my period when I was 12 years I experience an unbearable pain that stops my life completely accompanied by vomiting and diarrhea and so many times went to hospital emergency. I may faint of pain all the ppl arround me know what i suffer in school, university or at work Voltaren ampoule worked well so far to extent that i can give myself the injection in the butt like a boss It makes me sleepy and from the huge pain I feel dizzy head and very tired but its better than the pain for sure I wish there would be no side effects in the long run .. I'm 26 years now ."

voltaren ampoule (taken for less than 1 month) October 4, 2015

For Migraine: "does nothing for the headaches and upsets my stomach"

Whiskey Joe September 30, 2015

For Pain: "I was diagnosed with gout at age 25. I tried numerous over the counter and homeopathic remedies over the years. This is by far the best for my gout flare-ups. I take 100mg every three hours until pain subsides. Usually one tablet, sometimes two, but never any more. Going on 10 years now. Its a miracle for my infliction. Only side effects is a little diarrhea sometimes."

Goutman (taken for 10 years or more) September 29, 2015

For Osteoarthritis: "I have been taking diclofenac for 2 1/2 months for moderate osteoarthritis of the hip. It does not alleviate the pain. I am unhappy with the results and will probably ask my doctor to refer me to an orthopedic surgeon for better treatment options."

Liz1676 (taken for 1 to 6 months) September 21, 2015

For Ankylosing Spondylitis: "I use Voltaren since I was 30 years old due to ankylosis spondylitis pain . I am now 56. I use to take 100 mg SR per day. For the last 3 years I have reduced to 1x50D mg per day and really feel very comfortable. I found it very effective and I didn't noticed any side effects yet. I think that Voltaren helped me to keep my ankylosis under contol. Doctor told me to avoid using it for so long but the pain was coming back the next day. I don't know what problems I may face in future but my life quality is good and I am happy."

Louisg19 September 16, 2015