User Reviews for Voltaren to treat Rheumatoid Arthritis

Voltaren has an average rating of 5.8 out of 10 from a total of 14 ratings for the treatment of Rheumatoid Arthritis. 50% of users who reviewed this medication reported a positive effect, while 36% reported a negative effect.

Voltaren Rating Summary

5.8/10 average rating

Compare all 306 medications used in the treatment of Rheumatoid Arthritis.

Reviews for Voltaren

MaggieandMe May 29, 2008

“I have rheumatoid arthritis, fibromyalgia and also arthritis in my neck and spine. I take the 100 mg tablet and it works just fine for me. I take it with Zantac 150 to protect my stomach. I only need 1 pill a day. If in severe pain, I will also take a muscle relaxer called Norflex and I am able to rest and function and get much needed relief.”

Mickey · Taken for 1 to 6 months December 3, 2020

“This Voltaren is a total scam! Too expensive and doesn’t work. You have control over my online reviews and can delete at Will....But you cannot control my mouth, and I will give reviews every chance I get!”

Anonymous · Taken for 2 to 5 years May 18, 2012

“I take a combination of 50mg Voltaren for the rheumatoid arthritis once per day and 200mg Plaquenil for Sjogrens twice per day. I started with 100 mg's Voltaren, but thought that was too much so I had the doctor prescribe 50mg twice per day. I just take one unless I need more.”

Sally December 29, 2020

“I tried Voltaren once yesterday on my knee. I used less than the 2 inches recommended. In a short time, my face turned bright red like a sunburn. I am returning this to the store and will not use again.”

Old Expat · Taken for 2 to 5 years June 28, 2012

“Awesome works better than any other anti-inflammatory. I couldn't walk if it weren't for them.”

Finngirl · Taken for less than 1 month August 13, 2020

“The cream helps me. My knees hurt so badly in the morning I can barely walk. The voltaren cream reduces the pain and increases my movement ability.”

Anonymous May 22, 2008

“I have fibromalgya too - its been helpful as a painkiller!”

Anonymous September 3, 2011

“I have rheumatoid arthritis and use Voltaren topically on my joints. This helps.”

Anonymous August 19, 2009

“Great medicine however it is for temporary relief. It kills pain for about 1 to 2 hours.”

pinoy ako December 10, 2010

“The doctor prescribed me this medicine to take for a week. It helps to reduce the pain for only short period of time. The good thing is I don't get any side effects except mild diarrhea.”

Sparxy · Taken for less than 1 month September 12, 2017

“I found no relief from using this product for osteo arthritis”

thomasjr May 9, 2011

“I need to take Cytotec (misoprostol) with it.”

Doesn't work - useless · Taken for less than 1 month December 31, 2016

“I went through half a tube of this garbage and it didn't work at all... and I got to be sticky as well... so that was fun.”

cruise girl March 25, 2009

“Given to me on a cruise when I had swelling in my legs which seemed to be circulation problem, not my rheumatoid arthritis. This had no effect on my swelling.”

Learn more about Rheumatoid Arthritis