User Reviews for Voltaren

Learn more about Voltaren.

Voltaren Rating Summary

6.8/10 Average Rating

What next?Compare all 372 medications used in the treatment of Rheumatoid Arthritis.

Reviews for Voltaren to treat Rheumatoid Arthritis

"I went through half a tube of this garbage and it didn't work at all... and I got to be sticky as well... so that was fun."

Doesn't work - useless (taken for less than 1 month) December 31, 2016

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

"Awesome works better than any other anti-inflammatory. I couldn't walk if it weren't for them."

Old Expat (taken for 2 to 5 years) June 28, 2012

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

"I take a combination of 50mg Voltaren for the rheumatoid arthritis once per day and 200mg Plaquenil for Sjogrens twice per day. I started with 100 mg's Voltaren, but thought that was too much so I had the doctor prescribe 50mg twice per day. I just take one unless I need more."

Anonymous (taken for 2 to 5 years) May 18, 2012

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

"I have rheumatoid arthritis and use Voltaren topically on my joints. This helps."

Anonymous September 3, 2011

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

"I need to take Cytotec (misoprostol) with it."

thomasjr May 9, 2011

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

"The doctor prescribed me this medicine to take for a week. It helps to reduce the pain for only short period of time. The good thing is I don't get any side effects except mild diarrhea."

pinoy ako December 10, 2010

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

"Great medicine however it is for temporary relief. It kills pain for about 1 to 2 hours."

Anonymous August 19, 2009

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

"Given to me on a cruise when I had swelling in my legs which seemed to be circulation problem, not my rheumatoid arthritis. This had no effect on my swelling."

cruise girl March 25, 2009

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

"I have rheumatoid arthritis, fibromyalgia and also arthritis in my neck and spine. I take the 100 mg tablet and it works just fine for me. I take it with Zantac 150 to protect my stomach. I only need 1 pill a day. If in severe pain, I will also take a muscle relaxer called Norflex and I am able to rest and function and get much needed relief."

MaggieandMe May 29, 2008

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

"I have fibromalgya too - its been helpful as a painkiller!"

Anonymous May 22, 2008