User Reviews for Voltaren

Learn more about Voltaren.

Voltaren Rating Summary

7.3/10 Average Rating

What next?Compare all 198 medications used in the treatment of Muscle Pain.

Reviews for Voltaren to treat Muscle Pain

"Garbage compared to Rub on Relief I used half a tube of Voltaren with little effect except being poorer for the price , so avoid wasting money in the Volataren"

Fuck January 22, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

"Wonderful anti inflammatory. It never failed to depiver, cream and pills, After 3 months of muscle pain, huge inflammation in.all my back, hamstring, quad, the pain and swelling reduces after after 5days,, and left me in 10days...nice ^^"

Tatelka (taken for less than 1 month) August 22, 2015

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

"Used Voltaren on mild tendonitis of the elbow. Not only did it immediately reduce the pain, but it seems to be helping to speed up healing, when I am not using it, the pain seems to be getting progressively less severe"

Helenson4 March 13, 2015

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

"I have been in pain for so very long that I thought there was no way anything could help. My latest painful foray was when I pulled a muscle in my shoulder. I used Voltaren the first time and it took almost all the pain away. The second time I used it, I was pain free. I was thrilled."

Lynn T April 11, 2009

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

"I have a heel spur and was given Voltaren for inflammation to possibly control plantar fascitis. This along with a 10 day use of AFO brace on my foot just may help prevent surgery. I believe Voltaren definitely is doing the job in reducing inflammation and controlling the pain."

chelleinva November 2, 2008