User Reviews for Voltaren

Learn more about Voltaren.

Voltaren Rating Summary

7.3/10 Average Rating

What next?Compare all 192 medications used in the treatment of Muscle Pain.

Reviews for Voltaren to treat Muscle Pain

"Garbage compared to Rub on Relief I used half a tube of Voltaren with little effect except being poorer for the price , so avoid wasting money in the Volataren"

Fuck January 22, 2017

2 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

"Wonderful anti inflammatory. It never failed to depiver, cream and pills, After 3 months of muscle pain, huge inflammation in.all my back, hamstring, quad, the pain and swelling reduces after after 5days,, and left me in 10days...nice ^^"

Tatelka (taken for less than 1 month) August 22, 2015

31 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

"Used Voltaren on mild tendonitis of the elbow. Not only did it immediately reduce the pain, but it seems to be helping to speed up healing, when I am not using it, the pain seems to be getting progressively less severe"

Helenson4 March 13, 2015

32 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

"I have been in pain for so very long that I thought there was no way anything could help. My latest painful foray was when I pulled a muscle in my shoulder. I used Voltaren the first time and it took almost all the pain away. The second time I used it, I was pain free. I was thrilled."

Lynn T April 11, 2009

71 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

"I have a heel spur and was given Voltaren for inflammation to possibly control plantar fascitis. This along with a 10 day use of AFO brace on my foot just may help prevent surgery. I believe Voltaren definitely is doing the job in reducing inflammation and controlling the pain."

chelleinva November 2, 2008