User Reviews for Voltaren to treat Muscle Pain

Voltaren has an average rating of 7.5 out of 10 from a total of 8 ratings for the treatment of Muscle Pain. 75% of reviewers reported a positive experience, while 25% reported a negative experience.

Voltaren rating summary

7.5/10 average rating

Compare all 142 medications used in the treatment of Muscle Pain.

chelleinva · November 2, 2008

“I have a heel spur and was given Voltaren for inflammation to possibly control plantar fascitis. This along with a 10 day use of AFO brace on my foot just may help prevent surgery. I believe Voltaren definitely is doing the job in reducing inflammation and controlling the pain.”

Tatelka · Taken for less than 1 month · August 22, 2015

“Wonderful anti inflammatory. It never failed to depiver, cream and pills, After 3 months of muscle pain, huge inflammation in.all my back, hamstring, quad, the pain and swelling reduces after after 5days,, and left me in 10days...nice ^^”

Helenson4 · March 13, 2015

“Used Voltaren on mild tendonitis of the elbow. Not only did it immediately reduce the pain, but it seems to be helping to speed up healing, when I am not using it, the pain seems to be getting progressively less severe”

Lynn T · April 11, 2009

“I have been in pain for so very long that I thought there was no way anything could help. My latest painful foray was when I pulled a muscle in my shoulder. I used Voltaren the first time and it took almost all the pain away. The second time I used it, I was pain free. I was thrilled.”

Aloosi · January 29, 2018

“I have scoliosis which not only gives me intense back pain but also takes away my ability to walk from how excruciating it is. I find that voltaren takes way the pain quickly which is a relief since I am a student and I have to walk from class to class.”

Fullbodypain · Taken for 10 years or more · November 19, 2017

“I have Marfans/EDS/Fibromyalgia mixed connective tissue disorder with intense muscle spasms and pain. Voltaren actually reduces to Rids muscle and all other pain in my miserable body. I can't take narcotics as i vomit and they don't work, but oddly Voltaren does work for me. Also works on those with arthritis (as originally intended) and several people have commented this cream/gel has been the only med, oral or topical, to truly help. I use Brand as generics of anything don't work.”

Max H · Taken for 2 to 5 years · January 18, 2021

“Terrible product. It does nothing. I have tried it for different muscles and tendon pains and it did nothing at all.”