User Reviews for Voltaren to treat Muscle Pain

Voltaren has an average rating of 8.1 out of 10 from a total of 7 ratings for the treatment of Muscle Pain. 86% of those users who reviewed Voltaren reported a positive effect, while 14% reported a negative effect.

Voltaren Rating Summary

8.1/10 average rating

Compare all 162 medications used in the treatment of Muscle Pain.

Max H · Taken for 2 to 5 years January 18, 2021

“Terrible product. It does nothing. I have tried it for different muscles and tendon pains and it did nothing at all.”

Aloosi January 29, 2018

“I have scoliosis which not only gives me intense back pain but also takes away my ability to walk from how excruciating it is. I find that voltaren takes way the pain quickly which is a relief since I am a student and I have to walk from class to class.”

Fullbodypain · Taken for 10 years or more November 19, 2017

“I have Marfans/EDS/Fibromyalgia mixed connective tissue disorder with intense muscle spasms and pain. Voltaren actually reduces to Rids muscle and all other pain in my miserable body. I can't take narcotics as i vomit and they don't work, but oddly Voltaren does work for me. Also works on those with arthritis (as originally intended) and several people have commented this cream/gel has been the only med, oral or topical, to truly help. I use Brand as generics of anything don't work.”

chelleinva November 2, 2008

“I have a heel spur and was given Voltaren for inflammation to possibly control plantar fascitis. This along with a 10 day use of AFO brace on my foot just may help prevent surgery. I believe Voltaren definitely is doing the job in reducing inflammation and controlling the pain.”

Tatelka · Taken for less than 1 month August 22, 2015

“Wonderful anti inflammatory. It never failed to depiver, cream and pills, After 3 months of muscle pain, huge inflammation in.all my back, hamstring, quad, the pain and swelling reduces after after 5days,, and left me in 10days...nice ^^”

Helenson4 March 13, 2015

“Used Voltaren on mild tendonitis of the elbow. Not only did it immediately reduce the pain, but it seems to be helping to speed up healing, when I am not using it, the pain seems to be getting progressively less severe”

Lynn T April 11, 2009

“I have been in pain for so very long that I thought there was no way anything could help. My latest painful foray was when I pulled a muscle in my shoulder. I used Voltaren the first time and it took almost all the pain away. The second time I used it, I was pain free. I was thrilled.”