User Reviews for Voltaren

The following information is NOT intended to endorse drugs or recommend therapy. While these reviews might be helpful, they are not a substitute for the expertise, skill, knowledge and judgement of healthcare practitioners in patient care. Learn more about Voltaren.

Voltaren Rating Summary

7.6/10 Average Rating

What next?Compare all 194 medications used in the treatment of Muscle Pain.

Reviews for Voltaren to treat Muscle Pain

"I have Marfans/EDS/Fibromyalgia mixed connective tissue disorder with intense muscle spasms and pain. Voltaren actually reduces to Rids muscle and all other pain in my miserable body. I can't take narcotics as i vomit and they don't work, but oddly Voltaren does work for me. Also works on those with arthritis (as originally intended) and several people have commented this cream/gel has been the only med, oral or topical, to truly help. I use Brand as generics of anything don't work."

Fullbodypain (taken for 10 years or more) November 19, 2017

"Garbage compared to Rub on Relief I used half a tube of Voltaren with little effect except being poorer for the price , so avoid wasting money in the Volataren"

Fuck January 22, 2017

"Wonderful anti inflammatory. It never failed to depiver, cream and pills, After 3 months of muscle pain, huge inflammation in.all my back, hamstring, quad, the pain and swelling reduces after after 5days,, and left me in 10days...nice ^^"

Tatelka (taken for less than 1 month) August 22, 2015

"Used Voltaren on mild tendonitis of the elbow. Not only did it immediately reduce the pain, but it seems to be helping to speed up healing, when I am not using it, the pain seems to be getting progressively less severe"

Helenson4 March 13, 2015

"I have been in pain for so very long that I thought there was no way anything could help. My latest painful foray was when I pulled a muscle in my shoulder. I used Voltaren the first time and it took almost all the pain away. The second time I used it, I was pain free. I was thrilled."

Lynn T April 11, 2009

"I have a heel spur and was given Voltaren for inflammation to possibly control plantar fascitis. This along with a 10 day use of AFO brace on my foot just may help prevent surgery. I believe Voltaren definitely is doing the job in reducing inflammation and controlling the pain."

chelleinva November 2, 2008