User Reviews for Voltaren

Learn more about Voltaren.

Voltaren Rating Summary

7.6/10 Average Rating

What next?Compare all 82 medications used in the treatment of Ankylosing Spondylitis.

Reviews for Voltaren to treat Ankylosing Spondylitis

"I have ankylosing spondylitis in my heels, fingers, shoulders, neck, shoulder blades, hips, front ribs and spine. It started in my lower spine 42 years ago. After recently having had a bacterial lung infection for a 5 weeks, and walking about 3 kms when I was well again, the pain all over was excruciating. I had a Voltaren injection 5 days ago and have been pain-free since then. No side effects at all."

St Cheri (taken for less than 1 month) August 20, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

"The first couple days this did nothing for me but by the third day I really noticed less pain and stiffness. However, I had to stop taking it when I started having severe stomach aches, headaches, and blood pressure spiking up within an hour of taking it."

Mel 158 (taken for less than 1 month) April 4, 2014

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

"I have been taking Voltaren for Ankylosing Spondylitis for six months and it really keeps me fully functional. If I come off it for a couple of days my joints start to really ache. I had torturous night pain for a while as I got a spontaneous fracture in my pelvis due to swelling in my bones and Voltaren was the only thing that worked. I've had no noticeable side effects."

Kbkk (taken for 6 months to 1 year) March 4, 2013

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

"Offered no pain relief at all."

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) June 11, 2012

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

"It really eases the pain."

mahkha September 1, 2011

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

"It's the best for pain and I had no problems at all for stomach or anything else."

robcos September 30, 2008