User Reviews for Acetaminophen/hydrocodone to treat Pain

Also known as: Norco, Lortab, Lorcet, Anexsia, Hycet, Xodol, Verdrocet, Co-Gesic, Duocet, Duradyne DHC, Hydrogesic, Margesic H, Lorcet HD, Lorcet Plus, Hy-Phen Dolagesic Zyfrel Dolacet Theracodophen Low 90 Anolor DH5 …show all brand names

Acetaminophen/hydrocodone Rating Summary

6.9/10 Average Rating

Compare all 1454 medications used in the treatment of Pain.

Reviews for Acetaminophen/hydrocodone

Jimbo July 17, 2020

“I have pain from Failed back surgery. I've found a WALGREENS in Illinois that will special order the par brand of acetaminophen/hydrocodone (qualitiest) Norco 10/325 for me. These are the LAST of the yellow acetaminophen/hydrocodone, and as such the last that work. (Unless you want to send insane money on name brand Norco). Also, I used to be on Fentanyl patches, and this same Walgreens ordered Sandoz brand Fentanyl. Sandoz is manufactured in the same facility and on the same line as name Brand Duragesic. The point being here, if you can make friends with your local Walgreens pharmacy manager, they can order a LOT of the specialty generic brands that are so much more effective then the IP 109/110 or the M367 garbage that every other pharmacy seems to dispense. I don't think Watson even manufactures Norco anymore.”

Imready · Taken for 5 to 10 years July 2, 2020

Norco (acetaminophen / hydrocodone): “I was diagnosed with Connective Tissue Disease about 9 years ago. Up until a couple years ago, I got excellent relief from a yellow generic Norco 5 325. It didn't always relieve all the pain but that's OK. I changed pharmacies twice now in hope of getting a product that made my life liveable. All I've gotten has been this ineffective m365. I took one over 2 hours ago and now do I finely feel like moving around, a big difference from getting relief in 20-30 minutes. The FDA is clearly negligent. They don't test generics for effectiveness at all. This witch hunt on Hydrocodone is a joke, with responsible hard working Americans paying the price in pain because of the who obtain these drugs illegally. The FDA just recently decided that cigars needed to be tested at $100k per test, but they refuse to test prescription medications prescribed by responsible care givers to tax paying Americans.”

Sis · Taken for 2 to 5 years June 28, 2020

“The 10 mg HydrocodoneAccetaminopen 10mg 325 has lost its relief for my Legs and Lower back pain. It only takes the edge off for about 1-1/2 hours. I’m laying down a majority of the time as that is the only way to get any relief at all”

Anonymous · Taken for 1 to 2 years June 25, 2020

“The pills with go37 are junk..they do not work...total garbage.”

Curley June 10, 2020

“This acetaminophen/hydrocodone camber brand yellow pill with the number T259 (325 mg/10 mg). This must have come from the black market, because it is worthless. I have to stay in pain all month long. It is wrong to have your insurance pay for this pill. No more for me. I have to find out what is in this pill. My pain is too great. Camber fix this medication.”

Jillyn31 · Taken for less than 1 month April 4, 2020

“My GYN prescribed this for me on 4/2/20, for ovarian cysts as he's done a couple of other times in the past, when the ER doesn't want to help with pain control. I'm in pain management & despite my pain Dr ok'ing me receiving pain meds in emergency situations, from Dr's other than him, some ER Dr's don't want to be bothered with my quality of life & doing the right thing . In the past, I'm not sure who the manufacturer was, but, it was effective. With this particular brand, Mallinckrodt, it's not as effective & I've noticed it feels like I've taken some sort of sedative. This hasn't happened before & when I looked this up & found these reviews, I knew I had to share my experience. I also looked up Mallinckrodt & read where they've been in some legal trouble for ethical behavior concerning another one of their meds, so, I wouldn't be surprised if they weren't putting the correct doses of ingredients in these.”

Painkiller April 4, 2020

“Mallinckrodt Brand don’t work!”

JB March 17, 2020

Lortab (acetaminophen / hydrocodone): “This pill didn't do much of anything before but now days they do even less. Are they doing something to the pain meds so that they are not consistent ever.!!! Some months you get a script that's amazing an other times they make you feel so bad your head hurts an etc. But the feds and gov have there hands in every thing so I'm sure there knocking everything off so can't trust any of them anymore. It is nothing like it use to be...”

Anonymous March 14, 2020

“10 years of taking these with little problems and just refilled and I have been bleeding out of nose and mouth and urine since getting a new batch of medication. Dr is too worried about the bleeding and I am in pain, what is in these pills.”

Pumpkinface1 · Taken for 10 years or more March 8, 2020

“"I have a history of Colon Cancer and bowel obstructions which has lead into scar tissue. Also have had two total hip replacements along with other chronic pain issues. Dr. put me on Percocet...generic for Mallinckrodt. I have been on this brand for over 10 years. Have gotten my pain level down to a 3. Now Kaiser Permanente no longer dispenses this brand. Two month ago got the CAMBER brand. THIS pain medication is JUNK!! Gives me severe migraines and l want to throw up!! Have to counteract this CAMBER with other medications. Have called Mallincodt and they say that Kaiser pharmacy has to have a contract with them. Have filled a complaint with CAMBER and now with the AMA. Dr. said that if l could find the Mallinckrodt brand that he would give me a written triplicate to get this brand. Need assistance to find this brand. Thanks and God Bless".”

Greg · Taken for 5 to 10 years February 29, 2020

“I just got a script yesterday for the 1st time for these generic pills acetaminophen & hydrocodone. I've been taking 10/325 Norco's for over 6 years due to all my health issue's along with Oxycontin. I totally feel the difference with these pills. The yellow one's actually are the best I have ever taken ,but these are garbage like everyone is saying. I just don't know how to file a complaint? Good luck everyone!”

Patsy · Taken for 10 years or more February 26, 2020

“Anyone given cambra t257 generic for Norco. Not effective filed complaint with fda and cambra. Mallinkckrodt works for me”

Leese · Taken for 1 to 2 years February 21, 2020

“Punish the heroin not pain meds. Ridiculous that this is even happening. Some people rely on it just to work and have any quality of life.”

PJ · Taken for 5 to 10 years February 18, 2020

“FYI. please beware if you are getting your Hydrocodone/Acetaminophen pain medication from certain manufacturer there may be a problem with your pharmacy being able to stock. This happened to me regarding Sun Pharma brand. I am trying to find answers. Due to China supplying so many of the ingredients in our medications, what is occurring could be due to the CoronaVirus. If this is the case, this could effect the availability for many prescription medications. Something you may want to keep informed on.”

Paul · Taken for 6 months to 1 year February 16, 2020

“Yes I have felt that there is a difference now in the effectiveness of Watson brand of acetaminophen with hydrocodone 10/325. Now I know I am not crazy. The 5/500 Vicodin back in the 90's worked better than today's 10/325 Watson. Even when I took 10/ 325 Watson's in 2008 they worked better. I personally thought something was up three years ago and it started then. The problem is I don't have any pills from that era 90's or mid 2000's to test and compare the difference with a lab breaking down the chemicals.”

J · Taken for less than 1 month February 9, 2020

“Tooth pain. Took acetaminophen/hydrocodone. Horrible rubbish, had increased edema and joint pain, in my opinion it is poison, this is not hydrocodone but the opposite, hydrocodone always in the past eliminated inflammation and edema.”

Anonymous · Taken for 5 to 10 years February 9, 2020

Norco (acetaminophen / hydrocodone): “I can't understand why there aren't any more complaints , is everyone taking a generic Norco (acetaminophen and hydrocodone ) that actually works? If so please tell me what brand it is because the Tris brand has done something to their pills and they don't work at all anymore. I am no longer able to clean my home and barely can work part time. One of these sissy lawyers needs to step up and file a lawsuit for intentional pain and suffering because what these drug makers are doing is illegal and the FDA won't do their jobs. I have been filing complaints since last year. The FDA needs to be sued also. Tons of suicides already happened and more to come someone can only live in severe pain for so long. It feels like they just want to get rid of all the pain patients. I know they changed it because I saved a few old ones and half of one gives me relief. Please file complaints daily with the FDA and these vile drug companies who have no consciences.”

Deedy February 7, 2020

“I've been on on Norco generic (acetaminophen with hydrocodone) 7.5 manufacturer Lupin but now they have changed manufacturer and it is not helping me. Mallinckrodt. I take these and I go to sleep with a little relief but then wake up with pain . The manufacturer LUPIN worked for me but now I can't find a pharmacy who carries them. What has happened?”

Rainy painy · Taken for 10 years or more February 3, 2020

“Have fibro and spinal fusion kvk acetaminophen with hydrocodone works very good.”

keller · Taken for 2 to 5 years January 28, 2020

“Feeling sick for over a year now from hydrocodone ingredient change by the manufacturers. Heart racing, insomnia, chest pains. Where can we have these pills analyzed to tell what is in them, I clearly have SUFFERED immensely. We just have to find a lab that is not paid off by the government...”

poppycock6 · Taken for 6 months to 1 year January 27, 2020

“I suffer from severe spinal pain, both neck & lower back disc deterioration & nerve damage. I started 10/325 hydrocodone with acetominophen by Rhodes . This medication would bring my pain from a 10 to a 5 and allowed me to function. This last refill however was changed to Sun Pharma & I get absolutely NO pain relief !!! I feel as if this company is is not putting any hydrocodone at all in this medication. FDA do your job & monitor what goes into our medicine.”

Jake · Taken for less than 1 month January 27, 2020

“Hydrocodone-Acetaminophen 7.5-325. Cost $27.36 for 18 pills. Prescribed by my dentist For pain until my root canal. This product did absolutely nothing for the pain. Two aspirin by mouth did get rid of the pain and cost a penny. I tried the hydrocodone (the presc acetaminophen/hydrocodone) for two days with no results, it was manufactured by Mallinckrodt. As affective as a sugar pill. My past experience with hydrocodone was the same so he switched to oxycodone which removes all pain with a few side affects like tiredness and constipation. For the root canal, I took aspirin and acetaminophen.”

Jersey · Taken for 10 years or more January 24, 2020

Norco (acetaminophen / hydrocodone): “They've made all the acetaminophen with hydrocodone medication weaker. I believe the FDA is behind it. The only one that works for me is vicoprofen 7.5, good luck people and God bless :-)”

AJ · Taken for less than 1 month January 23, 2020

Norco (acetaminophen / hydrocodone): “Was prescribed this to help manage the insane pain of a kidney stone and it seems to do pretty much nothing. I don’t take any other opiates but I have to imagine that they work better than this. I get virtually no relief at all.”

claclcly · Taken for less than 1 month January 22, 2020

“Gave me dizziness, headache, nausea, and muscle weakness. Did nothing for my pain after bilateral hernia surgery. Deserves negative rating.”