User Reviews for Acetaminophen/hydrocodone to treat Pain (Page 2)

Also known as: Norco, Lortab, Anexsia, Lorcet, Dolacet, Verdrocet, Co-Gesic, Duocet, Duradyne DHC, Hydrogesic, Margesic H, Lorcet HD, Lorcet Plus, Hy-Phen, Xodol Hycet Dolagesic Zyfrel Theracodophen Low 90 Anolor DH5 …show all brand names

Acetaminophen/hydrocodone Rating Summary

6.9/10 Average Rating

Compare all 1465 medications used in the treatment of Pain.

Reviews for Acetaminophen/hydrocodone

poppycock6 · Taken for 6 months to 1 year January 27, 2020

“I suffer from severe spinal pain, both neck & lower back disc deterioration & nerve damage. I started 10/325 hydrocodone with acetominophen by Rhodes . This medication would bring my pain from a 10 to a 5 and allowed me to function. This last refill however was changed to Sun Pharma & I get absolutely NO pain relief !!! I feel as if this company is is not putting any hydrocodone at all in this medication. FDA do your job & monitor what goes into our medicine.”

Jake · Taken for less than 1 month January 27, 2020

“Hydrocodone-Acetaminophen 7.5-325. Cost $27.36 for 18 pills. Prescribed by my dentist For pain until my root canal. This product did absolutely nothing for the pain. Two aspirin by mouth did get rid of the pain and cost a penny. I tried the hydrocodone (the presc acetaminophen/hydrocodone) for two days with no results, it was manufactured by Mallinckrodt. As affective as a sugar pill. My past experience with hydrocodone was the same so he switched to oxycodone which removes all pain with a few side affects like tiredness and constipation. For the root canal, I took aspirin and acetaminophen.”

Jersey · Taken for 10 years or more January 24, 2020

Norco (acetaminophen / hydrocodone): “They've made all the acetaminophen with hydrocodone medication weaker. I believe the FDA is behind it. The only one that works for me is vicoprofen 7.5, good luck people and God bless :-)”

AJ · Taken for less than 1 month January 23, 2020

Norco (acetaminophen / hydrocodone): “Was prescribed this to help manage the insane pain of a kidney stone and it seems to do pretty much nothing. I don’t take any other opiates but I have to imagine that they work better than this. I get virtually no relief at all.”

claclcly · Taken for less than 1 month January 22, 2020

“Gave me dizziness, headache, nausea, and muscle weakness. Did nothing for my pain after bilateral hernia surgery. Deserves negative rating.”

Me · Taken for 5 to 10 years January 19, 2020

Norco (acetaminophen / hydrocodone): “This is an update the last 3 months of Tris brand of acetaminophen with hydrocodone (generic Norco) has felt like taking nothing. My new refill Friday of January 17 now feels like I'm taking a completely different medication this is not hyrdocodone in these pills!!! I am tired dizzy headache and a little upset stomach. These manufactures are doing some sort of testing on consumers using us as lab rats and its sickening. PLEASE PPL FILE COMPLAINTS WITH THE COMPANIES AND FILE COMPLAINTS WITH THE FDA ONLINE FORMS EVERY DAY UNTIL THEY GET INVESTIGATED.”

H-Benz · Taken for 5 to 10 years January 18, 2020

“Hydrocodone with acetaminophen 10/325 I have endometriosis and was diagnosed at 15 years old before I was then surgically diagnosed when I was 19. I have suffered from severe endometrial pain for most of my life. This medication has been a life saver and I can actually function in life. Thanks to this medication I would have never been able to function and be a part of my family life.”

Abriton · Taken for 2 to 5 years January 18, 2020

“Amneal works and is authentic.”

Mac · Taken for 1 to 6 months January 10, 2020

Norco (acetaminophen / hydrocodone): “Mallinckrodt 10/325 is utter trash felt nauseous then binge ate then became rage full I reported it to mallinckrodt but they don't care disgusting manufacturer”

Lang · Taken for 10 years or more January 7, 2020

“The norco generic (acetaminophen with hydrocodone) 10-325 by Camber is horrible!!!!! Since Rite Aid switched over to this brand I will finish this months script and go to another pharmacy. I was taking the maker Mallinckrodt for years and it worked great. I've been getting very dry mouth with Camber pharm. This brand is very very weak!!! Garbage!!!!!”

Greg · Taken for 2 to 5 years January 3, 2020

“I've been taken norco for 3 yrs. My last two prescriptions have been the imprint wes 303 the manufacturer Wes Pharma Inc. and labelled under the Eywa Pharma Inc. brand. Never had any issues until I started taken these. I can't function, get out of bed and insomnia threw the roof. I never had this issue. I feel as if I am withdrawing all the time. I will be asking my dr to prescribe a different brand. It has been making me sick. Not sure if I am allergic to fillers or not. Please report if have same issue. I will return a message when get back on a different brand to report difference. Btw, never had issues with m367 pills.”

Greg · Taken for 2 to 5 years January 3, 2020

“I've been taken norco for 3 yrs. My last two prescriptions have been the wes 303 brand, (Eywa Pharma Inc. Manufacturer: Wes Pharma Inc) Never had any issues until I started taken these. I can't function, get out of bed and insomnia threw the roof. I never had this issue. I feel as if I am withdrawing all the time. I will be asking my dr to prescribe a different brand. It has been making me sick. Not sure if I am allergic to fillers or not. Please report if have same issue. I will return a message when get back on a different brand to report difference.”

Angeleyes January 2, 2020

“I have Neurofibromotosis and acetaminophen/hydrocodone doesn't work pain from spinal tumors”

Cheryl · Taken for 10 years or more December 16, 2019

“Have been taking hydrocodone for 15 years, 5 per day, for atypical migraines. For the past year at least have been getting Mallinckrodt brand from RiteAid, with some relief. This month Riteaid switched suppliers, to the Camber brand. Camber acetaminophen with hydrocodone provides substantially less relief, and also gives an itching side effect. I have some allergies which care providers don't believe until they see it - nylon sutures turn the location bright red and swollen, for example. I am suspicious of the fillers and other content.”

Anonymous December 11, 2019

“I have Fibromyalgia, neck herniated discs, plantar fasciitis. What is going on they've been changing the generics, so they don't work why are they doing this to us? We are not the criminal junkies overdosing on illegal drugs. I have been taking the same tris pharmaceutical brand of acetaminophen with hydrocodone for several years at work ok until last year they changed it, so now it does not work. I know they changed it because I had some old pills left and they looked different got my new prescription and it's even worse than it was before. I am devastated I have to support myself and I won't be able to with this pain being untreated I can no longer clean my home or care for my sick cat. I am scared to death why is the government doing this to us ???? We need to file a complaint with drug manufacturer AND FDA maybe enough people are NOT complaining to the FDA and that is why all THESE companies have gotten away with it for so many years, as this all started about 6 years ago, when the Watson brand changed from yellow to white. Please file a FDA complaint”

jd · Taken for less than 1 month December 9, 2019

“I had terrible swelling and intolerable pain from an infection. I got the safe limits of tylenol and ibuprofen and was climbing the walls to the point that I had to have intravenous antibiotics and intravenous ibuprofen, which controlled the swelling and gave me some relief while held overnight in hospital. Went home with this medication. The pain hit again, I took it at 5 hour intervals and it stopped the pain dead enough for me to get my first nights sleep in 5 days of writhing pain. It was a great relief in this short term pain control scenario. I didn't feel any side effects to speak of except relief. I was off it in 4 days with no lasting effects.”

2 cents · Taken for 10 years or more December 8, 2019

“Shocked that I have been taking generic Norco (acetaminophen with hydrocodone) and wondering why IT ISN’T HELPING. I used to get enough relief with the Watson brand to function enough, but that changed in [maybe] 2018. I didn’t know why, & I thought I just had to suffer to the point of being bedridden. I wasn’t aware of the change in manufacturer until now. Mallinckrodt brand of acetaminophen & hydrocodone DOESN’T WORK. I cannot believe that doctors are prescribing this new brand of garbage & allowing severely debilitating pain patients to suffer. I am so glad that I looked at the label on my generic Norco today. Thank you to everyone here who took the time to write about this maddening situation. Thank you so much.”

Melly · Taken for 5 to 10 years November 24, 2019

“Please file complaints w the FDA about these scamming companies who are putting little to no hydrocodone into these generic acetaminophen / hydrocodone pills. I have been on Tris brand for 4 yrs last year they changed them they work like there is only half the actual amount of hydrocodone that they should be, just got newest refill and have been feeling withdrawal type feelings. The only way to stop them is to have the FDA investigate ,Unless this is all the government doing to torture us to death as they have been doing the last several years. This is absolutely sickening they're allowed to do this. I have tried every generic Norco 10mg none of them work this Tris brand used to sort of work but now they cut the hydrocodone again. It isn't just me having tolerance because last year when this happened had some old pills left and I took one I felt immediate relief. Same thing as this month. These companies need 2 go to prison 4 hurting us. Dr won't prescribe name brand and no pharmacy will fill name brand I have called many they all say they don't keep it in stock. What's the point of having name brand”

Clockwise · Taken for less than 1 month November 21, 2019

“I haven’t taken pain medicine in 16 years due to it immediately making me vomit and knocking me out in the past. But I started norco generic acetaminophen / hydrocodon 5-325 today. It’s by Mallinckro. My pain for the last few years had become unbearable so I decided to try it in halves. Absolutely works great for me. Took the first half and within 15 minutes NO PAIN no vomiting etc. Took the other half before bed and actually slept 6 hours! Haven’t slept in years and I’m not in pain at all while writing this review. I’ve had an experience with different brands being garbage on my Klonopin but as far as this I think it’s wonderful. I took so much ibuprofen over the years and Tylenol arthritis I should probably not be alive so I’m pretty surprised and thankful for this. My pharmacy is also an amazing one. They will get whatever brand the person requests if it’s available on the market.”

Bring back Watson · Taken for 10 years or more November 20, 2019

Norco (acetaminophen / hydrocodone): “When the Watson brand of acetaminophen / hydrocodone was available this medication was wonderful. The last 2 months I noticed a difference in my prescription not working effectively. I honestly could feel little to no relief and excessive drowsiness through out the day. I called the pharmacy and found out the manufacturer was Mallinckrodt. After reading reviews about others taking this brand I have decided to talk to my Pain specialist and switch medications rather than try to search for a pharmacy with a different brand. Good luck to you all and I pray that we all get some relief from ongoing pain. #Peaceandlove”

Marty62 · Taken for 2 to 5 years November 19, 2019

“As many have said Mallinckrodt brand of acetaminophen with hydrocodone is worthless I take 1 early morning about 6 am so groggy, fatigued I can't get up until noon or later. I've complained to local Kroger. Out of their hands, up to their corporate buyers. Many other chains carry this junk acetaminophen with hydrocodone brand . Yellow ones others mentioned work much better with few side effects. I think those are made by PAR. Hospital pharmacy used to have those then switched to Amneal which work better than mallincrap but not as well as Par.”

Pyt · Taken for 2 to 5 years November 15, 2019

“I have taken the acetaminophen with hydrocodone Watson brand 10/325 and now take M367 which is another manufacturing company. I haven’t noticed too much of a difference. My friend who also suffers with pain takes acetaminophen with hydrocodone imprinted 358 made by lupin. She hates them. I never realized that manufacturing companies did this sort of thing. It’s sad for the people who suffer so greatly.”

kimmy · Taken for less than 1 month November 6, 2019

Norco (acetaminophen / hydrocodone): “This medication doesn't even take the edge off of the pain after tooth extraction. Doesn't even make me sleepy so I could at least sleep through the pain”

calebread · Taken for less than 1 month November 4, 2019

Norco (acetaminophen / hydrocodone): “This drug works great at relieving the pain after gallbladder surgery.”

Abriton · Taken for 2 to 5 years October 30, 2019

“I have left a few comments here with my experience with the generics of acetaminophen and hydrocodone I have osteoarthritis. Username is Abriton. As I have said before here, I am now using Amneal brand acetaminophen & hydrocodone. It is still working OK. However, I take 7.5 mg instead of 5mg. You can also add 2 Aleve later. Try it. Good luck everyone. BTW have you considered asking your doctor to request a compounded prescription for hydrocodone?”