User Reviews for Clonazepam systemic

Sleep Paralysis
6.3

Summary of Clonazepam reviews 8.5 1,333 reviews

Reviews for Clonazepam

For Anxiety: "The drug is great, calms you, lets you sleep with anxiety and major family illnesses. However do not use on a daily basis after 30 days. I was not informed by my general practitioners (2) to be exact how addictive this med is. Now I am going thru tapering (a nice word for withdrawal) after 8 years. It is worst feeling in the world. Now trying to get into Med Detox. Be very careful with Benzos. In fact only take when you are dying. It will calm your death anxiety."

K (taken for 5 to 10 years) January 15, 2019

For Anxiety: "If you’re considering taking clonazepam, this should be a temporary prescription only! I was prescribed this for severe anxiety. What no one will tell you is that this medication is severely addictive to your system . No matter how strong or how healthy you are, you can die from trying to stop the medicine cold turkey. I almost died twice. Whatever anxiety you are feeling now, it will be amplified by 100x’s when it comes to trying to stop the medication; it anchors into your body. I was told that Clonazepam is harder to get off of than Heroin. Just consider that when your doctor tries to prescribe it to you for more than a few weeks. Even then, it should be taken as needed and it should be taken in small doses. And just to be clear, I almost died twice because I was trying to stop taking the medication not because I took too much of it. Hope this helps at least one person’s life"

BackInjuryMan January 14, 2019

For Insomnia: "I take this drug due to REM disorder and periodic limb movement which causes insomnia. I was awake 30+ times a night before this medication. Lack of sleep cause me to gain over 60 pounds. The sleep doctor after a sleep study did try other medications before this one but this is the only one that has worked. I have to take 4 mg a night to be effective which is a high dose. It has started to only last about four hours however. Has anyone else noticed this?"

Karen (taken for 6 months to 1 year) January 14, 2019

For Anxiety: "Wonderful medication I have been on 0.5 mg for many years now and sometimes take another 0.5 at night to help me relax and sleep. I do not drink so that's not an issue. I have a sharp memory so no problems there. I have a stressful life and this really helps me to calm and focus myself. I am less shy and can express myself better at work when I take 0.5 which I do everyday. It has helped me so much with my shyness and anxious self I only wish I had sought out help earlier in my life. I am in my late 50's and have taken this for over 10 years. Frankly my cognition and memory are better than others my age. Recommend if constant worry and shyness are holding you back. Just keep dosage steady and don't increase if you don't need to. I do not have an addictive personality so for me this medication is great!"

Flora (taken for 5 to 10 years) January 5, 2019

Klonopin (clonazepam) for Panic Disorder: "I am 52 and was a nightly drinker to help with my anxiety for many years. Six months ago I decided to quit all alcohol. During that time I was also on a huge dose of lunesta each night. About 30 days after I stopped drinking I began having severe and ceaseless panic attacks. I thought I was going to die! I had no idea what the heck was happening. I couldn’t function at home or work. My doctor put me on Paxil which helped but not enough. So he added Clonazepam which has been amazing. I take 1 mg at night and sleep like a baby. I can take .5 mg as needed but try not to. When I don’t I have anxiety. I am reading these reviews which are extremely helpful to ascertain if this medication can be used for the rest of my life effectively. Please keep your reviews coming in. Your feedback helped me decide to use this medication which helped save my life. My wife and 3 beautiful kids thank you and Clonazepam!"

Mateo (taken for 1 to 6 months) December 31, 2018

Klonopin (clonazepam) for Panic Disorder: "Doc put me on Klonopin 2-3 mg/day after a brain injury. After a few years, my quality of life started falling quickly. After much reading, I found that Klonopin was causing the anxiety due to tolerance withdrawals, caused by increasing tolerance with no dose escalation. I was ripped off of the medication and barely survived. Six months of severe withdrawals: didn't sleep, could barely eat, muscles so stiff that walking was difficult, severe tinnitus, etc., etc.. DO NOT take this medication for more than a few days or you are risking one of the most severe addictions known to man."

Wheebles (taken for 10 years or more) December 28, 2018

Klonopin (clonazepam) for Panic Disorder: "Took this as directed for an issue post partum. I did not experience negative side affects. No withdrawal, no cravings, none of the above. It did help me while I waited for my Paxil to kick in fully. I now use it very occasionally at a low dose if needed for anxiety. Do not let the reviews on here scare you. Even after having a baby and experiencing many issues post partum, this drug has not given me problems or addiction of any kind. It is worth a try, but must be taken exactly as prescribed."

Anonymous (taken for 6 months to 1 year) December 25, 2018

Klonopin (clonazepam) for : "Started taking Klonopin to wean off Benzo's. Works great. Zero side effects except for the Solco brand. Horrible brand that I cannot tolerate. Otherwise Klonopin works great."

blue-sky (taken for 1 to 6 months) December 24, 2018

For Anxiety: "I was stable on diazepam and was prescribed it off and on for 30 years. I had tried all the SRIs and Selective SRI's with only worsening conditions. I tried them all, some more than once. Finally it dawned on my new GP that I has serotonin syndrome with the SRIs, After 4 months of trying other things, nothing worked. My new pain doctor tried me on clonazepam. The first dose worked wonders. My constantly struggling with anxiety all day was gone. No more waking up with immediate panic attacks either. I am a different man. There is no high with a drug if your body needs it. Same with opioids. Benzos and opioids can safely be used together if you cannot tolerate SRIs due to serotonin syndrome."

Jax103 (taken for less than 1 month) December 14, 2018

For Panic Disorder: "You can get 1 mg and break in half for who asked about 0.50mg dose. I like this for panic, but only use it as needed for specific panic induced moments. Definitely causes fatigue, memory issues and it doesn’t mix well with alcohol - even 1-2 drinks. Causes extreme fatigue and memory issues. Also can cause hangover headache. But I love it and use it only as directed."

Hope December 12, 2018

For Anxiety: "This product helps reduce anxiety symptoms. Within 45 minutes or less. It can make you tired and glassy eyed. So be careful taking this medicine. I really like this medicine because I can go into public places again without anxiety."

Lovelyvoice10 (taken for 6 months to 1 year) December 8, 2018

For Anxiety: "Klonopin helps with panic and anxiety you get before going out in public. It also made me calm without making me feel drugged up or high which allowed me to partake in daily life activities."

C (taken for 1 to 6 months) December 3, 2018

For Temporomandibular Joint Disorder: "I am not prescribed this medication for TMJ, but I've had very bad TMJ my whole life and notice that the pain is significantly lessened now since taking it."

TexasJay7 (taken for 1 to 6 months) December 2, 2018

For Anxiety: "Was on clonazepam for 10 years after trying other antidepressants with no relief, had reactions to the antidepressants. Had to find a new Dr due to mine retiring. Have been off the clonazepam for 4 mths and have tried 6 different medications. None have worked for my anxiety and panic attacks. They have continued to get worse than ever before! I have to be on opioids due to many medical conditions and have thyroid problems and autoimmune disorders. Which only make the anxiety worse. Followed all the rules and never abused the clonazepam lowered my dose myself with no problem! Trying to find a new Dr who will prescribe clonazepam is impossible. Just because you have to take opioids too! You are put in the category of an abuser. Which I am not. I just know what work's for me and what does not. Really tired of these Drs not treating there patients because they are more afraid of the black box laws."

Tammy Moulton December 1, 2018

Klonopin (clonazepam) for : "I was using zepam sometimes and a different brand of diazepam while in Cambodia. I didn't even realise how much my life was restricted with anxiety until I tried these. It changed my life. Amazingly, I find that I get up early and get so much done every day. Socialising is easy now. Obviously you have to be careful with any benzo and addiction. A few 1 stars from people saying it ruined their lives is due to poor prescribing and control by Doctors. I found 4 days on 3 days off sufficient to keep tolerance down. I would have half a pill twice a day, and got no side effects whatsoever. "

farfetched November 30, 2018

For Panic Disorder: "I've had PTSD and panic disorder for 37 years. Started taking this AS NEEDED it calms me down right away."

Mystic November 29, 2018

For Anxiety: "Severe anxiety in 8 yr old. Was prescribed .5mg of clonazepam to be taken at .25 2X per day. Plan was to follow a week of this with 5mg of prozac and increase to 10mg. Clonazepam was to provide immediate relief. After two days my son become beligerant and angry. We stopped the drug and moved immediately to prozac which takes up to 4 weeks to provide relief. Doctor advised us to try with the CZP again over a long weekend. Results were no relief for anxiety and a renewal of beligerance including hitting and kicking parents and severe anger."

Parentof8yrold (taken for less than 1 month) November 28, 2018

For Anxiety: "I have been taking clonazepam for over 10 years. I take a 1 mg tablet 3 times a day. It helps me tremendously! I used to have bad panic attacks and I would get so stressed out sometimes that I actually would cut myself to calm down. I started out on a lower dosage and eventually ended up where I am now. At first it caused drowsiness, but not now. As long as I take the correct dosage 3 times per day, I am perfect! If I forget a dose, it doesn't take long before I notice it and my family does too. I have never tried getting off of the clonazepam since I started it. If I tried, I would probably get help from my doctor and taper very slowly. It works and helps me, so I see no need in stopping taking it."

ama (taken for 10 years or more) November 26, 2018

For Restless Legs Syndrome: "Have been taking clonoazpam 1mg nightly for many years for restless legs with no bad side effects. Other than addiction, is there a harm to my body? Have tried many avenues for this horrible conditon without success"

Jay (taken for 10 years or more) November 18, 2018

For Seizure Prevention: "Only thing that helps me. I suffered a lot before finding this drug. I don’t like drugs or taking them. I resist taking anything even an Advil even if I really need it. But this is the one I can’t really talk badly about. The only bad part is I’m scared to come off it if I wanted to one day. But any epileptic medication withdrawal is said to be just as bad. I take the lowest 0.25 mg dose daily for 5 years and didn’t have to increase. I’m just scared one day I will need to increase or have to withdrawal. But we can’t live in fear guys. Just don’t abuse this drug and use it only if very needed. I suffered for 20 years before finding it. I don’t like when people try to bash me for it when they don’t know what it’s like to have almost literal extra electrical currents in the brain. Do what’s best for you"

Sam November 16, 2018

Klonopin (clonazepam) for : "My doctor prescribed it for helping me with depression (although I don't suffer from anxiety crisis) and it did relieve my symptoms. I can now go out with my friends and I could return to college. Klonopin saved my life."

Blink182 (taken for 1 to 6 months) November 15, 2018

For Anxiety: "I take clonazepam for depression along with bupropion and it helped me a lot with my mood. I stopped having crisis and crying like I did before when I took only bupropion without clonazepam."

DisturbedDown (taken for 6 months to 1 year) November 15, 2018

For Insomnia: "I take 1mg to fall asleep. Also 0.5mg during the day keeps my migraines away"

awaismirza (taken for 1 to 6 months) November 13, 2018

For Anxiety: "My dr put me on this 0.5mg klonipin when required in 2010. I at first felt confused so I decided to cut pill in half taking 0.25mg as needed. My new dr tried to change it to buspar because of regulations. It did not work for my anxiety I need to take it feel relief within an hr in situations. I was on Ativan in the 80's for a short time. I had to convince my new dr to try it give me 10 pills and see how I do that was 2 wks ago and I have had to take 1/4 or 1/2 pill and settle down in 30-40 min I am 65 use to be a registered nurse wish I had this years ago"

ladybug47 November 9, 2018

For Obsessive Compulsive Disorder: "It helped calm me down from 3 hour panic attacks so that’s nice."

A (taken for 1 to 2 years) November 8, 2018

Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ...