User Reviews for Clonazepam to treat Epilepsy

Also known as: Klonopin

wayne3443 · Taken for 1 to 6 months November 13, 2020

Klonopin (clonazepam): “If you are having trouble withdrawing from this drug, declare war with yourself and exercise like you have never exercised before. With an understanding of what the drug does to the brain, you have to fight for it back. Yes, it's hard the hardest painful workout I ever did. I went against doctors' advice, and the doctor told me to keep doing it on the next visit. And make this part of your life till the day you are no longer on this earth. Keep fighting the war against addiction. I wouldn't wish benzos use on my worst enemy. Good luck.”

Kas December 8, 2019

“clonazepam is a life saving drug. It broke my constant partial seizures and reduced them by 99%. It also helps me not be anxious, controls my mood swings, and prevents my migraine aura headaches. My only complaint is it makes me a bit emotionally numb and my memory is a bit affected, but the pros far outweigh the cons. Very cheap where I live too”

poppy2017 · Taken for 10 years or more October 28, 2021

“Clonazepam worked well to control my seizures for over 30 years. No side effects.”

Og April 14, 2019

“Clonazepam is great for my epilepsy”

Learn more about Epilepsy