User Reviews for Clonazepam (Page 6)

Also known as: Klonopin, Klonopin Wafer

Learn more about Clonazepam.

Obsessive Compulsive Disorder 1 reviews 11 medications

Sleep Paralysis 2 reviews 1 medications

6.3
Summary of Clonazepam reviews 1086 reviews 8.3

Reviews for Clonazepam

For Sleep Paralysis: "I have not had sleep paralysis in over 12 years. Had HORRYIFYING sleep paralysis multiple times nightly and hypnogogic hallucinations. ALL GONE thanks to .50 mg clonazepam before bed. It's been miraculous no longer afraid to fall asleep at night"

Nomoresleepparalysis (taken for 10 years or more) July 29, 2016

6 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

Klonopin (clonazepam) for Panic Disorder: "Hi my name's Matt and I would like to share with you my experience of Klonopin 6 years ago I went through what I think was a dramatic life-changing event for me me and my wife work separating for good and everything started falling apart I started to lose weight get out of breath fast then one day I started to have bad thoughts thoughts to hurt myself others even my own family I spent many sleepless nights on the couch for two months I stayed there wanting to die waiting to die then finally one day I got up and went to see a psychiatrist I explained to him he put me on Klonopin after a few yrs I noticed I started having short term memory loss I am currently weaning myself off but it's very hard anyone else experience this"

Matt1987 July 23, 2016

21 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Insomnia: "the one of best drug for severe insomnia, take them and sleep for 12 or 13 hours. But it will be not good sleep and you will not feel fresh in next day. very addictive and build tolerance is very very fast. I don't think it's good choice for mild to moderate insomnia, short act benzodiazepine is better pickup."

DEXi (taken for 1 to 2 years) July 23, 2016

17 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

Klonopin (clonazepam) for Panic Disorder: "I have been suffering from panic attacks since 2008. One day I was just chatting on the phone with a friend when out of nowhere I felt like there was an elephant sit on my chest, meaning to say that i was experiencing chest tightness. Then I started breathing faster and I didn't know then what I know now, that that fast breathing is called hyperventilation. Then that symptom led to my heart beat going faster and then that led to me feeling like i was losing control and I had to have a friend take me to the ER which was down the street but it felt like it took me hours to get there. Time really slows down during these attacks, and life just seems so unbearable. Anyway, doc put me on .05mg Klonopin in 2008 and it has worked wonders since."

PokemonPlayTime July 20, 2016

31 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Anxiety: "I was put on Klonopin about four years ago. It worked very well until I made a change from 1 mg that was blue to a .5 that was yellow, both by Sandoz. I was trying to make it easier to break in half and lower my dose. After about 4 months I began to notice as soon as I took the .5 yellow tablet, I would break out into a sweat all over my body like I was having an allergic reaction. It was during this time I developed Burning Tongue Syndrome. On the blue 1mg it began to feel like icy hot was put on my legs. I was trying to see if anyone else had these symptoms. I may have gotten a bad batch of Generics but if I have it was on three different refills. Something has changed with this medication."

Klonopin Generic (taken for 2 to 5 years) July 16, 2016

6 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Seizure Prevention: "I ve been taking this drug since June, 11, 2016. started .5 a day because of lack of supply. now i take 3 to 4 .5 mg a day and still have seizures, Black outs, Mass confusion. the other day I blacked out hit my head and have no memory of the "fall" just the goose egg oh my head to prove it. Definitely helps with my anxiety, but Im still in pain every day. seeing doctor on tuesday july 19, 2016 hoping for better answers. The type of seizures i am having are abdominal based but spreads to full blown seize. is the abdominal pain my aura telling me HEY SEIZURE.??"

JJMOSS July 15, 2016

3 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Restless Legs Syndrome: "I have horrid painful leg cramps ,charlie horses, groin pulls at night and frozen shoulders that lasted for months. Tried Muscle relaxers, cortisone shots , vitamins , minerals, natural remedies, quinine and other medications. Clonazepam .5 at bed time is very helpful. I take it at bed time. Only have severe attacks once or twice a month now.( then I limp out and try a few spoons full of mustard. Yuck ! and things settle down) Plus I can drive again with out leg cramps.and foot cramps. Can you imagine getting a charlie horse and not being able to stop the car. Horrible ! Still get hand spazams while holding cards or sew. I am not an anxious type person. I have no trouble stopping the medication but with in a week or so my cramps return"

Horselady1948 July 11, 2016

7 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

Klonopin (clonazepam) for Anxiety: "I am a middle aged man, who has had anxiety my whole life. In addition, I have a very stressful job. About three years ago, my wife convinced me to see a doctor. I had never taken any sort of anti-anxiety medication previously. The doctor prescribed Klonopin, but was very adamant about taking it only as needed. The prescription says 1mg, twice a day. But I only take, on average, two pills a week, when I'm really stressed. As many people here have said, it started out great, then faded with time. Although it definitely helps; it's not pleasant. It's almost as if it makes me so sleepy, I'm too tired to be stressed. Two years ago, I would have given it a 9. I still recommend it. Other than sleepiness, I have no other adverse effects."

bulldog1415 July 10, 2016

71 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Anxiety: "I find that clonzepam works really well for generalized anxiety but if I do have a panic attack, then it doesn't do much. When I first started, I was prescribed .5 2x a day and then 1mg of Xanax as needed for panic (15 a month). This was a great pairing, but the withdrawal was long and awful when a new doctor took me off the drugs cold turkey! Needless to say, I am no longer a patient of hers. I was prescribed .5 2x a day again and it reduces my anxiety without making me less "sharp." Tolerance does build fast and, when I was on a strict schedule, if I missed a dose I was a nervous wreck. I now take it as needed but I may have to increase the dose soon because .5 doesn't work like it used to."

stephlyudmila (taken for 1 to 2 years) July 10, 2016

18 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Bipolar Disorder: "I've been taking Klonopin, on and off, for almost ten years now. There are so many varieties that I don't know which ones work for me anymore. The doctors all tell you it's the same thing. If that's the case, why have I stopped and started so many times? The most common reason is tolerance, i suspect. However, it has been my observation over the last 10 or so years, that the different colors, sources, and whatever "fillers" that are in some of these clonazepam, alter the effects too randomly. As sufferers of the horribly misunderstood disorder, we should have more resources to find out what is in these and more insight into which ones favor our individual bipolar characteristics."

Randazzle :) (taken for 5 to 10 years) July 8, 2016

7 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

Klonopin (clonazepam) for Anxiety: "A+. Couldn't function without it. Takes away that tense feeling in my brain. I don't have panic attacks, but I deal with a lot of anxiety that brings on severe irritability. Just one 5mg pill in the morning and one when I get home from work, and I'm free from all that. I can live a normal life and not let my anxiety ruin my relationships, work, etc. Lasts longer than xanax and more effective in my opinion,"

IrishHillbilly (taken for 5 to 10 years) July 8, 2016

105 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Anxiety: "This medication helps me kick the habit heroin and calm my hysterics."

Neo.X (taken for 10 years or more) July 7, 2016

23 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

Klonopin (clonazepam) for Anxiety: "I have 0 panic attacks when I'm on this medication"

12333 July 7, 2016

89 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Benzodiazepine Withdrawal: "I have had a shaking problem since I was eight and I had insomnia I was self medicating with Xanex but if I went one day without one it was hell, plus they would not last all night I would wake up and could not sleep. Then the doctor prescribed clonazePAM and I had no problems I had to increase my dose after a while to two mg twice daily and I never had side effects slept well and was calm it worked great for three years now"

Frekel face (taken for 2 to 5 years) July 2, 2016

15 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

Klonopin (clonazepam) for Anxiety: "I am a 16 year old girl who has suffered with extreme anxiety and severe depression since I was 9. The reason why I was so depressed was mainly because I was mildly depressed so they put me on cymbalta and I suffered from the "black box warning" in which adolescents and teens can experience suicidal thoughts and actions. that really messed me up. I'd have panic attacks where I was convinced I wanted to, and I'd puke and shake and stuff. it still happens but when it does my parents give me 0.25mg (I'm very very lightweight so they don't want a lot in my system) and it seems I work alright. I'd like to take it everyday but my parents are so hesitant to give it to me."

Macyyyy June 29, 2016

53 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Burning Mouth Syndrome: "I find that Clonazepam relieves the burning caused by neuropathy better than any other medication. My neurologist also prescribes gabapentin and lamictal, but honestly, the right dose of clonazepam is all you need."

AngRae (taken for 2 to 5 years) June 29, 2016

15 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Anxiety: "I have general and social anxiety along with paranoia and panic attacks. I am on the max dose of 2mg 3 times per day. I usually switch between this medicine with Xanax to slow tolerance, however this is always an issue. This medicine allows me to do things and be me that I normally wouldn't be able to. However, it does build tolerance fast, causes short-term memory loss, and more aggressive panic attacks if a dose is missed. It is also extremely psychologically and physically addicting and can take your brain over a year to start creating GABA again on its own, which is what this medications primary role replaces."

Foxtrotz (taken for 10 years or more) June 24, 2016

17 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Anxiety: "I am trying to get off benzoids after taking clonazepam for over 36 years. I am having extreme difficulties. (extreme to the point of life-threatening) I am using a shorter (effective) half life than the 30 to 40 hours for clonazepam. I'm over the DTs but life is now truly hell. . Frankly, I'm going through a quasi-living hell. My desire to stop clonazepam stems from a desire to cut down the 'zombie' feeling all day,and sleeping the clock around. It's been 20 days now and I'm not really sure I'm going to make it. I would advise any one thing if clonazepam (or any other benzoid) is considered: DON'T EVEN START! You'll regret it. It has destroyed my life."

Darthvagrant (taken for 10 years or more) June 22, 2016

26 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

Klonopin (clonazepam) for Seizure Prevention: "This medicine made me confused, slur my words, exhausted. I was basically living in a fog for over five years. No amount of sleep helped, I needed to take a nap every day and would still be tired when I woke up. I had difficulty thinking, repeated sentences, had anxiety attacks. This medication is only suppose to be given for a maximum of 2 weeks. It's highly addictive and the user develops a high tolerance. Long-term usage can result in brain damage and benzos are the most overly prescribed drug in the world. Withdrawal was horrible, but worth it! I got my life back after getting off of it and I don't have anxiety or seizures, changed my lifestyle, diet and exercise."

Vest04 (taken for 5 to 10 years) June 22, 2016

18 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

Klonopin (clonazepam) for Seizure Prevention: "Sleepiness memory loss."

kim-r June 21, 2016

4 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Anxiety: "Thanks to benzos I've able to function properly even in the most chaotic days. Of course it is not supposed to be used as treatment and I don't! But there are days when the ssri's and the physical exercises aren't enough to contain my anxiety, then I appeal to Clonazepam. Thanks to it, I no longer experience huge gaps in my routine due to anxiety attacks associated with agorophobia. I never really felt any side effects or emotionally sedated (as have happened with other drugs). Also, since I've been going well through conditions once I avoided, my behavoir is changing and I'm needing everytime less help from the medication. The last 30 pills package lasted 8 months"

Adrian123 June 20, 2016

32 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

Klonopin (clonazepam) for Anxiety: "This is the drug that was a total game changer for me. I was on effexor and abilify because of severe depression and suicidal ideation (at only 19 :(). While the abilify and effexor helped with the depression, I was extremely anxious, jumpy, panicky, and unable to sleep at all. Klonopin changed all that. I am now able to do anything with no anxiety, no intrusive thoughts, and am visibly much less tense and more relaxed than I have ever been. I can go to work, take public transport, and interact with customers with absolutely NO anxiety anymore. If you sound like me, I highly suggest at least giving this medication a try. It saved my life."

rmahon (taken for 1 to 6 months) June 19, 2016

133 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Seizure Prevention: "I have been taking Clonazepam for nearly 30 years. Started at 15 years of age and went from approximately 300 mild absent spells (i call them mind blanks) to 5. Huge impact on my life. I am on the original dose of 1mg but on my tired days i take an extra 1mg in the afternoon or evening. In the last 6 years or so I've suffered terrible insomnia which has me some nights not sleeping at all. So not sure if thats related..especially given this drug is used for insomnia and anxiety. I may have side effects but have been taking it so long i dont really notice. Also took this through 3 pregnancies and have 3 healthy children. Wish i could come off but too busy with work and kids."

BeckyBoobah2002 June 18, 2016

5 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Anxiety: "Clonazepam. 1mg in am. 1 mg at bedtime. Helps with myoclonus symptoms and sleep at night. Side effect is severe aggravation. Along with this I take Venlafaxin for Double Depression. Neither does anything for anxiety. Think the Clonazepam needs to go away in the daytime and perhaps a trileptic for anxiety. Not crazy about Benzos."

dibbits (taken for 6 months to 1 year) June 18, 2016

2 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

Klonopin (clonazepam) for Panic Disorder: "My doctor began prescribing klonapin1 mg 3 times a day when I was 23 years old to help treat anxiety and sleep disorders. I took the xanax for 11 years and it did help my symptoms although I did build up a tolerance pretty fast but kept at same dose. But when my doctor retired and a new doctor took over his practice I was abruptly discontinued the xanax. This was a dangerous thing to do. I began to go into withdrawals within one day without the xanax. The withdrawals were excruciating and lasted for weeks. I was in constant extreme anxiety. Sleep was nearly totally absent for more than two weeks. My thoughts started to become almost to the point of psychosis which also lasted for weeks. So never abruptly stop benzos unless medically supervi"

Donnie Don (taken for 10 years or more) June 16, 2016