User Reviews for Clonazepam (Page 6)

Also known as: Klonopin, Klonopin Wafer

Learn more about Clonazepam.

Obsessive Compulsive Disorder 1 reviews 13 medications

Sleep Paralysis 2 reviews 1 medications

6.5
Summary of Clonazepam reviews 1043 reviews 8.3

Reviews for Clonazepam

For Anxiety: "I have bipolar 1. I have major anxiety from it . so my dr put me on .05 four times a day along with gabapentin and my other medicenes that i take daily. This medicene helps my anxiety. I feel like i can live again."

sunraez May 10, 2016

For Insomnia: "I had reall bad insomnia didn't know what to do. I had be laking sleep so bad I was desprate so a friend had clonazapam for sleeping and she gave me one to try and I slept like a baby. It also helps with anxiety I've ben on them for quiet some time now I take two 0.5 mgs evry other night and i find they are not helping any more for sleeping so would it hurt to take another"

Anonymous (taken for 5 to 10 years) May 7, 2016

Klonopin (clonazepam) for Panic Disorder: "If anybody has input that would be great.. I took klonopin for anxiety disorder. It made me have no appetite, stay wide awake at night, feel superior to anybody else. Honestly felt fantastic and I was losing weight. A week or so later I broke down in major tears, had to leave work. On the way home had a bad panic attack. Went to the hospital where I was prescribed ativan. I've never had an issue since and I only take it when I feel anxious. It was the weirdest experience ever and the doctors can't explain it."

Christine86 May 7, 2016

For Panic Disorder: "Wonder drug. I can't emphasis that enough. This was the best decision I have made. I had tried over 12 different medications for my extreme panic disorder and depression and some medications would help but give me horrible depression and others were vice versa. There was always break through of one of my conditions. My life has been unmanageable for 16 years and this is the first drug I can literally thank God for. It's saved my life and I can finally function normally. I am on 1mg daily and able to live a normal life at last. It's only been a month on this but I've already had such great success."

Taylorlynnee (taken for less than 1 month) May 3, 2016

For Restless Legs Syndrome: "I have taken Clonazapam for about 5 years on an as-needed basis. It seems my RLS flares when I am sitting doing more desk work, and these are the nights that are my worst. Sometimes I wake my spouse with the terrible jumping and twitching and then get up to take the med. Sometimes, in addition to the restlessness I feel as if my feet will combust from the inside out. I seem to be taking more than before and may have to go on a regular dose. No side effects noted, and no grogginess in the morning."

JumpyLegs May 2, 2016

For Anxiety: "I absolutely love this medication. I am prescribed 1mg 4 times daily and it helps me so much with my anxiety. I was switched from lorazepam to Clonazepam, and the Clonazepam helps so much more than the lorazepam did. It truly helps me get by with everyday life.!"

Happy Bobby (taken for 1 to 6 months) May 2, 2016

For Panic Disorder: "I felt shaking and anxiety still if I'm taking rivotril 2 mg"

yohannajohn May 2, 2016

Klonopin (clonazepam) for Anxiety: "Takes time to come up, this is a problem when you have a panic attack, suicidal thoughts and anxiety go away within an hour but they go away, it's like a emergency button, it has saved my life from suicide. Dependence builds within months."

Rassnik (taken for 1 to 6 months) April 29, 2016

Klonopin (clonazepam) for Anxiety: "Works perfectly for me keeps me calm."

HisWorld (taken for 5 to 10 years) April 27, 2016

For Anxiety: "Best anti anxiety medication by far. It's Exactly like a Xanax + Valium combination. You get the potency, you get the long half life, you get the great muscle relaxing properties, you also get the best Maintnance Benzo, best for long term use . Etc etc. I tried Ativan, 7/10 rating. Valium, 8/10 rating, and Xanax, 6.5/10 rating. I finally got introduced to Klonopin, and I found exactly what I was looking for. 10/10!"

R35pill2mg (taken for 2 to 5 years) April 25, 2016

Klonopin (clonazepam) for Bipolar Disorder: "It was fine for a year, but then made my condition much much worse to the point that I lost everything I ever loved. Please research this med before taking. It is not intended to be used for more than three weeks in a row."

Camera dude (taken for 2 to 5 years) April 25, 2016

Klonopin (clonazepam) for Anxiety: "You don't need it. It helped at first. After about a year of regular use, it stopped helping, and instead made me very angry. By then, I was taking around 5mg/day, and had a long taper ahead of me to ease the hellish physical dependency. You don't want the taper. You don't want to numb your feelings with this horrible tranquilizer. You are worth more and you have more in you than you want to believe when you sign up for this cop-out nightmare."

davefromnorthjersey (taken for 2 to 5 years) April 25, 2016

For Insomnia: "I am 75 year old and have taken Clonazepam 0.5 mg tablet for about 4 years for restless legs and insomnia. I take 1/2 of the tablet every night, along with vitamin D and magnesium & Aleve for arthritis pain. It has been very effective for me, it lets me sleep with no hangover but I do have vivid dreams every night, not nightmares though.. On occasion I have taken a full tablet but I keep them cut in half and usually only need the 1/2 dose. My new doctor is taking me off of them and putting me on Mirapex for restless legs and melatonin to sleep. Melatonin has never helped before but I will try again."

Grandma Wendy April 23, 2016

For Insomnia: "Totally useless drug - had no effect on my insomnia whatsoever."

cianpars (taken for less than 1 month) April 22, 2016

For Panic Disorder: "It has helped alleviate fear and provide comfort and care when taken moderation. With you and your doctor's agreement"

Sakisuzy22W April 21, 2016

For Anxiety: "As an alternative to Clonazepam, I tried a natural anxiety remedy called Zenapin which was reviewed well by several sources. STAY AWAY FROM ZENAPIN. This 'natural' remedy made me dizzy with a constant headache. Don't belive the hype. This Product Is Bad For You!"

cdeangelo (taken for 5 to 10 years) April 19, 2016

Klonopin (clonazepam) for Anxiety: "I've had panic attacks since I can remember. I recall my family DR.telling my mother that I would eventually need something for my nerves. I developed an irregular heartbeat around the age of 20. Of course, I am the last person who needed that symptom. I would go into a full blown panic attack and end up in the ER. My family Dr talked me into taking Xanax. I took .5 3 times a day like clockwork. Along with Tenormin for my afib.for 10 years . I then switched to Klonopin .5 3× daily. It was miracle. No side effects. After taking the same dose for 15 years, my new Dr dropped dropped it to twice daily. OK for about 6 months. I've been in the ER 5 times in the last 12 months. I need some good advice."

B.Steve (taken for 10 years or more) April 18, 2016

For Insomnia: "I have taken Klonopin for twenty years. Sadly, over the years I became resistant to the lower doses. I am extremely dependent on it and it became "necessary" for the dosage to be steadily increased over the years. I was all of the way up to 5 mg at night. This had disastrous side effects...extreme confussion being the most alarming. It was difficult to start to titrate down slowly. After many months, I was down to 3 mg. and then down to 2.5 mg. It was not easy and there were many restless nights filled with anxiety. Over the last 6 months, I have decreased down to 1.25 mg. I am struggling but determined to get off within the next year. Do NOT let this happen to you!"

70 year old female (taken for 10 years or more) April 18, 2016

For Anxiety: "Good"

Rajul April 18, 2016

For Seizure Prevention: "I've been taking it 0.5 mg before sleep for almost 3 months now and no epileptic seizures and I sleep well also , but sometimes I feel I would have a seizure so I take 1 mg instead of 0.5 because I only have seizures when I'm sleeping, I wish it stay working and I have no seizures till the end of my life because they are the most terrifying thing for me"

Travel lover April 17, 2016

For Insomnia: "Good experience - no bad side effects."

Proud Maggie April 15, 2016

Klonopin (clonazepam) for Anxiety: "I have been orally using Diazepam, (VALIUM) 10 mg. tabs- Qty: 90 monthly. 1 tab 3x a day q 8"

VICO DAN WATSON (taken for 10 years or more) April 14, 2016

For Anxiety: "This medication worked perfectly. No side effects and it really helped with my anxiety and dystonia. This medication helped my sex life as I was more relaxed, and really helped me socially, as I was no longer anxious in social situations. Clonazepam stopped they dystonic movements completely and they have not returned. I would highly recommend this drug."

Anonj26 (taken for 1 to 2 years) April 11, 2016

Klonopin (clonazepam) for Anxiety: "The doctor prescribe this for my anxiety not realizing what I was taking after taking for a year I decided to look up the clonazepam and found out what I was really taken and how hard it is to get off of it has been pure hell how can something be so good but so bad I tell everyone stay clear of this medication and go alternative because the withdrawals are evil it has been a total nightmare trying to get off of this pill and I am on a low dose .05 this pill was supposed to help my life not ruin it. The headaches are unbearable the nauseous is miserable and the dizziness is in sane everyone please stay clear of this medicine because when you try to get off of it is pure hell nightmare"

Pure Stupid (taken for 1 to 2 years) April 9, 2016

For Anxiety: "Clonazepam has been a lifesaver for me. As an addiction counselor, I thankfully understand the risks and have used it PRN for years now with no issues. Unfortunately, I have treated many people who did not understand the risks involved with this (and any) medication. EDUCATE YOURSELVES!! Benzodiazepines are an amazing class of drugs, if used correctly."

rdopwm (taken for 10 years or more) April 8, 2016