User Reviews for Clonazepam

Also known as: Klonopin, Klonopin Wafer

Learn more about Clonazepam.

Reviews for Clonazepam to treat Sleep Paralysis

"I've had sleep paralysis on and off for years but never asked my doctor if there was any medication that treated it, didn't even mention it happened to me every once in a while cuz it wasn't every night. However, I got prescribed clonazepam for my anxiety/panic disorder. One night I kept experiencing the tremors and sleep paralysis while trying to fall asleep and I researched how to stop it from happening and came across clonazepam. I then took my medication and boom! Was able to fall asleep shortly after with no disturbances. I just had another episode last night and had not taken my clonazepam for a few days since I don't need it everyday, and once I took it, it went away and I slept like a baby. 100% recommend this medication, it works."

nghtmres (taken for 6 months to 1 year) September 5, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

"I have not had sleep paralysis in over 12 years. Had HORRYIFYING sleep paralysis multiple times nightly and hypnogogic hallucinations. ALL GONE thanks to .50 mg clonazepam before bed. It's been miraculous no longer afraid to fall asleep at night"

Nomoresleepparalysis (taken for 10 years or more) July 29, 2016