User Reviews for Clonazepam to treat Chronic Myofascial Pain

Also known as: Klonopin

Reviews for Clonazepam

Josephga01_1966 January 4, 2018

“Starts out great but over time this drug will turn on you. Requires more and more to reach same effects. You will reach tolerance and you either up dose or get off this poison. And getting off is very difficult takes a long time to taper with horrible side affects. No dr warned me about this drug when it comes to long term use. I was on it for 3 years and never abused it just look up benzo withdraw. This drug has ruined 1000s of lives.”

rjfinva · Taken for 2 to 5 years December 17, 2017

“Severe trauma to my trigeminal nerve which was impacted into bone re-growth, it helps a lot. Have tried every other drug known to science and could not tolerate their side effects.”

Amysighing May 14, 2014

“This medicine reduced all emotional stressors allowing my facial muscles to relax! Thus bringing down my Tempromandibular joint pain levels tremendously! Thanks to clonazpam my Car wreck injury (TMJ)is bearable.”

Learn more about Chronic Myofascial Pain