User Reviews for Clonazepam (Page 5)

Also known as: Klonopin, Klonopin Wafer

Learn more about Clonazepam.

Obsessive Compulsive Disorder 1 reviews 11 medications

Sleep Paralysis 2 reviews 1 medications

6.5
Summary of Clonazepam reviews 1081 reviews 8.3

Reviews for Clonazepam

For Insomnia: "Hi I'm from Philippines. i have a Insomnia for 2 months and my Doctor gave me a Rivotril ( Clonazepam) this is a true blessing for me. because i sleep better. for Now i take this when i need like have a occasion or for travel its Great Help me a LOT. also i try different Sleeping aids. Like Melatonin, Sleepasils. but did't work. Only CLONAZEPAM work Wonderfully! :)"

Markrey September 3, 2016

28 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Panic Disorder: "This drug has changed my life. I have severe panic disorder and derealization. I was having debilitating panic attacks daily. I felt like I was living in hell. My new doctor decided to switch me to this after Ativan seemed to not be helping. It has helped me live a normal life for the first time in years. After the first dose I was already feeling more calm, my racing thoughts have pretty much vanished. I still feel anxiety, but I am able to shut it down very quickly before it has the chance the turn into a full blown panic attack. I am so glad to have found this drug and have it work so well for me. The only downside is that it makes you drowsy, but I feel like you get used to it over time."

Kj1891 (taken for 1 to 6 months) September 2, 2016

13 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Seizure Prevention: "Amazing. That's all that needs said. I take one at night which makes me tired and I have a great night sleep and wake up feeling brilliant. I feel as though I'm 'cured'. Recommend to anyone. Especially myoclonic and absence seizures."

Tarrie September 2, 2016

7 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

Klonopin (clonazepam) for Anxiety: "I have tried every medication under the sun for anxiety! I was born anxious I have always said. My doctor put me on Klonopin as more of a long term anxiety medication in her mind. It was such a miracle for me. I was prescribed 1mg x 2 at night, if needed for anxiety and Insomnia, at the time of my divorce. I found I was able to wake up the next day without feeling groggy if I had taken it the night before. When the panic and anxiety set in, it allowed me to calm down and get through the hardest moments. I only take it once in a while these days, but it truly helped me."

GlitterAnxietyWater (taken for 2 to 5 years) September 1, 2016

98 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

Klonopin (clonazepam) for : "Several years ago my life long difficulties with startles escalated to classic hyperekplexia. After some research, my suggestions to both a geriatric psychiatrist and movement disorder specialist agreed to try Klonopin ... .5 mg twice/day. Worked fine to decrease intensity and frequency of "attacks." I also have dystonia and as the cervical "storms" increased, they increased Klonopin to .5 three times a day. Helped some but does not extinguish the disorders ... nothing will. One just has to avoid the "triggers," if possible."

GMJ August 29, 2016

7 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

Klonopin (clonazepam) for Anxiety: "I'm suffering from OCD and anxiety disorders for the last 22 years. This pill is the only one who helps. Only 0.5 mg and you immediately feel the difference."

rypz79 (taken for 10 years or more) August 25, 2016

103 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Anxiety: "My boyfriend began taking this drug to lessen his anxiety and alcohol intake. Initially I was very excited to see what it would do for him, unfortunately the results were not too pleasing. Beforehand we enjoyed the little things in life and going on random excursions. Now he has become a complete zombie!! He specifically requested very low doses (.25 mg) and in a short period of time, he has completely altered his state of being. He's tired very often and gets very irritable or annoyed being in public without him. Much less spontaneous and fun filled as before and has caused way more relational issues. Definitely would not recommend this drug unless you're prepared for the crap loads of negative social and interpersonal effects!"

Him #7 August 22, 2016

8 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Restless Legs Syndrome: "I started experiencing RLS several years ago and didn't think anything of it until my wife started commenting that it kept her awake (along with my snoring). Then I discovered that taking 2 alieve (naproxen) when the rls started would stop it. Eventually I would have to tak another pill around 3 am and then a 4th around 5 am. When I moved to another city my new doctor prescribed clonazepam 1mg. However it only worked after I start experiencing the rls (about 1 hour after I went to sleep). Eventually his did not work and I reverted to the naproxen. However, after a long day I will take the naproxen the clonazepan after I wake up again. That seems to be working... for now."

LARRY23 (taken for 1 to 2 years) August 20, 2016

4 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Panic Disorder: "This generic doesn't work"

Mikal79 August 20, 2016

4 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

Klonopin (clonazepam) for Bipolar Disorder: "Horrible side effects."

PostmodenistCupie (taken for 1 to 6 months) August 19, 2016

7 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Anxiety: "My experience using Clonzepam 1-2 mg for anxiety were OK. NO bad side effects but it seemed more suited as a sleeping aid than a anxiety med to help me through the day and remain functioning. Had better anti-anxiety effects from Xanax or Valium. But that's just me."

DanTheMan6669 August 17, 2016

14 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Panic Disorder: "Taking for almost 2 years and half...1 mg everyday for anxiety, panic dis order and insomnia: RIVOTRIL!! its wonder medicine!"

DJ ICE CUBE (taken for 2 to 5 years) August 16, 2016

6 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Anxiety: "hi all readers been on clonazepam low dose for 2 months , consultant upped med to 2mg at night to help with sleep &restless syndrome ,started to loose short term memory palpitations at night and falling out of bed for some reason. have reduced med to 1.5 mg but will take it 3 times a day less peaks , seeing consultant sept 2016 and may ask for a change ,also taking Pregbalin 200 mg am & PM 1 year. I hope consultant can resolve Clonazipam as anxiety is reduced and do not worry so much . hope this helps , I think memory problems are common with clonazipam , not sure if this improves over time or gets worse,"

ratty50 (taken for 6 months to 1 year) August 14, 2016

5 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Insomnia: "I have taken rivotril for 6 months it helps me alot.after 1 and half year I stop using it as I felt I'm already better and I was so happy with the results...after suffering bad turbulence on plane I slowly going back to old situation again...so I decide to go back to my doctor and tell her the whole story and she said my panic and anxiety is back...then I start using again I'm happy with the results because I know it helped me so much.i sleep good every night I run 14 kilometers everyday..I'm glad to my Doctor for prescribing me with this medication"

Sova (taken for 1 to 6 months) August 13, 2016

24 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

Klonopin (clonazepam) for Anxiety: "I am on a maintenance dose of 1 mg 3 times a day along with a different Xanax .5 if I am having a panic attack. I'm agoraphobic and suffer from anxiety because of multiple reasons. I find klonopin is a amazing medication that helps tremendously. I wouldn't have the life I have today."

AmazingMeg (taken for 5 to 10 years) August 13, 2016

93 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Migraine Prevention: "I had clonazepam for four years and was told by dr to take as and when I needed it and unknowingly I took as many as four 2mg a day , plus propanonol and naratriptan along side thyroxine125 mg for I had a thyroidectomy , when I realised what they were all doing I eventually weaned myself off two years ago but my head aches are back with a vengeance ,33 days now non stop and now I know the pitfalls do you think I would be silly to start again say o 0.5 as its the only thing that actually has worked , a massive dilemma but I need help"

SUze lovin life (taken for 2 to 5 years) August 6, 2016

6 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Bipolar Disorder: "I am diagnosed with Bipolar I, and I get psychotic and paranoid when manic. I also have severe, debilitating anxiety since I was a young child. Finally, my psychiatrist found the right drug combo, which is seroquel, remeron, klonipin, and temazepam for sleep. I have been in remission for 5 years, hold down two very demanding and stressful jobs. I do not feel over drugged and I am so happy with Klonipin for my anxiety. I take 3 mg daily, 2.5 at night and .5 in the am. No side effects, my mind is sharp as a tack and no mood swings or psychosis for 5 years!! I think everyone's bodies are different and what works for some may not for others. I have not raised my dose in over 5 years and I have no high feeling or any cognitive side effects."

adsfalknaf August 3, 2016

23 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

Klonopin (clonazepam) for Panic Disorder: "I had my ovaries removed (out-patient) 5 years ago at age 41. Next day (never fell asleep) I had paralyzing fear, but had no idea why. My husband took me to the ER where my heart rate was 173! I was in the hospital for a week; 3 days no sleep. I was given Klonopin; it was AMAZING! I had been admitted for my first ever panic attack! After leaving the hospital I continued having insomnia and panic attacks. My GP now prescribes 0.5 mg as needed. I have a bottle in my purse and by my bed. I only take HALF a pill, ONLY WHEN NEEDED; and RARELY do I take the other half 30 min later. Just knowing I have a med that works on hand reduced # of attacks. When used RESPONSIBLY, Klonopin is a LIFESAVER! Never take more of any med than you actually need!"

admichelle (taken for 2 to 5 years) July 31, 2016

51 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

Klonopin (clonazepam) for Anxiety: "There are various manufacturer of clonazepam. I always made sure to stay with the same manufacturer. However, a week into taking the pills from my new prescription I started to feel very ill. I still had several pills from my previous refill because I only required 1/2 of the 0.5 mg. It was prescribed for me for chronic neck pain. The manufacturer changed the ingredients and now I have been suffering for months to find a replacement to no avail. It's been working well for years but right now the horrible effects I'm getting I don't think I'd recommended to any one. Please try every option before having to suffer the consequences in the long run."

Margaritar July 31, 2016

29 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Bipolar Disorder: "My experience is very similar to Manuel123 reviewed here. With Bipolar Disorder, once you learn how to recognisance when you are feeling a little high this drug is excellent to reset back to normal. For me it's just 0.25mg before bed when needed. I tend to wait for Friday night as will make it harder to work on a workday. That way you can relax in bed on Saturdays due to good half-life of product. Much to say I have been on various BPD drugs thorought the years since 20's, now mid-30's, and find this is the best and works for me for self medicated management. Take care guys."

DubiousLynx July 30, 2016

9 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Sleep Paralysis: "I have not had sleep paralysis in over 12 years. Had HORRYIFYING sleep paralysis multiple times nightly and hypnogogic hallucinations. ALL GONE thanks to .50 mg clonazepam before bed. It's been miraculous no longer afraid to fall asleep at night"

Nomoresleepparalysis (taken for 10 years or more) July 29, 2016

6 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

Klonopin (clonazepam) for Panic Disorder: "Hi my name's Matt and I would like to share with you my experience of Klonopin 6 years ago I went through what I think was a dramatic life-changing event for me me and my wife work separating for good and everything started falling apart I started to lose weight get out of breath fast then one day I started to have bad thoughts thoughts to hurt myself others even my own family I spent many sleepless nights on the couch for two months I stayed there wanting to die waiting to die then finally one day I got up and went to see a psychiatrist I explained to him he put me on Klonopin after a few yrs I noticed I started having short term memory loss I am currently weaning myself off but it's very hard anyone else experience this"

Matt1987 July 23, 2016

21 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Insomnia: "the one of best drug for severe insomnia, take them and sleep for 12 or 13 hours. But it will be not good sleep and you will not feel fresh in next day. very addictive and build tolerance is very very fast. I don't think it's good choice for mild to moderate insomnia, short act benzodiazepine is better pickup."

DEXi (taken for 1 to 2 years) July 23, 2016

17 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

Klonopin (clonazepam) for Panic Disorder: "I have been suffering from panic attacks since 2008. One day I was just chatting on the phone with a friend when out of nowhere I felt like there was an elephant sit on my chest, meaning to say that i was experiencing chest tightness. Then I started breathing faster and I didn't know then what I know now, that that fast breathing is called hyperventilation. Then that symptom led to my heart beat going faster and then that led to me feeling like i was losing control and I had to have a friend take me to the ER which was down the street but it felt like it took me hours to get there. Time really slows down during these attacks, and life just seems so unbearable. Anyway, doc put me on .05mg Klonopin in 2008 and it has worked wonders since."

PokemonPlayTime July 20, 2016

31 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Anxiety: "I was put on Klonopin about four years ago. It worked very well until I made a change from 1 mg that was blue to a .5 that was yellow, both by Sandoz. I was trying to make it easier to break in half and lower my dose. After about 4 months I began to notice as soon as I took the .5 yellow tablet, I would break out into a sweat all over my body like I was having an allergic reaction. It was during this time I developed Burning Tongue Syndrome. On the blue 1mg it began to feel like icy hot was put on my legs. I was trying to see if anyone else had these symptoms. I may have gotten a bad batch of Generics but if I have it was on three different refills. Something has changed with this medication."

Klonopin Generic (taken for 2 to 5 years) July 16, 2016