User Reviews for Clonazepam to treat Borderline Personality Disorder

Also known as: Klonopin

Reviews for Clonazepam

Bud · Taken for 10 years or more June 28, 2018

“Clonazepam has made a new life for me. I agree with the experience of the first reviewer; waking up is so nice with clonazepam. I would suggest that anyone taking this medication just learn all about its usage, dosage and side effects. I will say very bluntly, life isn't worth the struggle without clonazepam.”

Weasel · Taken for less than 1 month May 11, 2018

“I was prescribed Clonazepam 2mg yesterday and already it has made a difference. I did not wake up angry this morning and am feeling more chilled out than l have done for several years. Over the past decade l tried every antipsychotic medication there is with no success but now with Clonazepam l have hope!”

YinzerGirl · Taken for 5 to 10 years August 14, 2017

“I suffer with BPD (Borderline Personality) Major Depression, and Generalized Anxiety. I've taken Clonazepam as needed for a few years now. It's not something you should take DAILY like an antidepressant. That's where you get into abusing it. Taking it as needed, which for me is maybe once per week if that, helps. I get mentally and emotionally wound up and Clonazepam helps tremendously with just stopping it. Imagine crying your eyes out for hours and there's nothing that can make it stop, then you take a Clonazepam. Within a few minutes the extreme emotions just fall away and you can just breath and relax. In short, if it's taken right, it's a lifesaver. If you have an addictive personality I wouldn't tempt it.”

SparkWizzz · Taken for 6 months to 1 year May 24, 2016

“I have ERD - Emotional Regulation Disorder (aka BPD, Borderline Personailty Disorder) & C-PTSD - Complex Post Tramatic Stress Disorder...OMG has this medication helped, I had so many symtoms with the two disorders I would of been better off in hell, afraid to go places, thought people were looking at me, paranoid, agoraphobic, lived in the house like it was prison a pure hermit, had to get girlfriend to cut my lawns, afraid neighbours were looking at me and judging me, pure panic and low self esteem, if someone emotionally or physically hurt me i would explode with rage and really do damage to them, scratching my head till i was leaving bald pathches and biting my nails till there was nothing left, self harm to escape the emotional pain.”

Learn more about Borderline Personality Disorder

ICD-10 CM Clinical Codes (External)