ATC (Anatomical Therapeutic Chemical Classification)
CAS registry number (Chemical Abstracts Service)
Estra-1,3,5(10)-triene-3,17-diol (17β)-, polymer wit phosphoric acid
- Polyestradioli phosphas (Latin)
- Polyestradiol phosphat (German)
- Phosphate de polyestradiol (French)
- Fosfato de poliestradiol (Spanish)
- Polyestradiol Phosphate (OS: BAN)
- Estradiol phosphate polymer (IS)
- Estradiolphosphat polymeres (IS)
- Leo 114 (IS: Leo)
- Estradurin (Polyestradiol Phosphate and Mepivacaine)
NordMedica, Denmark; Pharmanovia, Sweden; PRO FARMA, Switzerland
|BAN||British Approved Name|
|Rec.INN||Recommended International Nonproprietary Name (World Health Organization)|
Further information on drug naming conventions: International Nonproprietary Names.
Important Notice: The Drugs.com international database is in BETA release. This means it is still under development and may contain inaccuracies. It is not intended as a substitute for the expertise and judgement of your physician, pharmacist or other healthcare professional. It should not be construed to indicate that the use of any medication in any country is safe, appropriate or effective for you. Consult with your healthcare professional before taking any medication.
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.