User Reviews for Provenge to treat Prostate Cancer

Reviews for Provenge

Melman · Taken for 1 to 6 months August 22, 2018

"I have completed 3 treatments, but I have not had any tests to find out any results of the treatments. After the pet scan and blood tests I will update this report."

hot dog September 29, 2017

"Two and a haft weeks ago I completed my third Provenge treatment. It will be two months before I receive a pet scan to set a base line. What I do want to say is I am having strong muscle and joint pain. Has this happen to anyone else? How long should I expect this to go on?"

pee-wee July 31, 2015

"Have no side effects to speak of. None of the usual predicted Side effects. PSA was in the high teens before provenge. That dropped to 1.03 PSA. After treatment."

jcivetta September 8, 2011

"I FELT better after receiving the course. I definitely am glad I had it as I am still feeling well with PSA in the teens and a lumbar metastasis. If it adds months to my life, this is when I want it."

mmandd November 15, 2010

"I am wife of man who just completed Provenge series. Can't really rate this as effects not yet known, so rated it average - for now. He has felt flu-like (fatigue, muscle aches, joint pains) for longer than the one or 2 days noted in the literature on Provenge. His PSA has increased quite a bit in the weeks following the beginning of the Provenge. Not clear why this is. Could be the course of the disease, or could be the effects of prostate cells being killed and fragmented, which would be a positive thing."

Learn more about Prostate Cancer

ICD-10 CM Clinical Codes (External)