User Reviews for Lynparza

Lynparza has an average rating of 6.8 out of 10 from a total of 10 ratings on Drugs.com. 70% of reviewers reported a positive effect, while 30% reported a negative effect.

Ovarian Cancer
Breast Cancer, Metastatic
Pancreatic Cancer
Summary of Lynparza reviews 6.8 10 reviews

Reviews for Lynparza

Johanna October 8, 2020

For Ovarian Cancer: “I have been on Lynparza for four months now. My blood tests are very good still and I have hardly any side effects. I am thankful this opportunity was offered to me. All being well I have to use it for 2 years. (from the Netherlands)”

Kady · Taken for 1 to 2 years March 28, 2021

For Ovarian Cancer: “My diagnosis was Primary peritoneal cancer. I had 4 chemo treatments with excellent results followed by removal of uterus and omentum and 3 more chemo rounds. Started Lynparza about a month after last chemo and now at 20 months. 4 months to go. Slightly low blood counts, slight nausea. Fatigue has been sometimes debilitating, but worth it for good CA-125 and clean scans. Looking forward to going off it.”

Horse Crazy · Taken for 1 to 2 years March 3, 2021

For Breast Cancer, Metastatic: “I’ve been taking Lynparza for nearly two years. I have some side effects, including diarrhea, vomiting and fatigue, all of which are manageable. My tumors shrank quickly after starting and I’ve had no further disease progression. I consider Lynparza a wonder drug!”

Zezzie · Taken for 1 to 2 years June 23, 2020

For Ovarian Cancer: “After 2nd chemo round, started Lynparza 1 year ago. Side effects (fatigue, weight loss and poor appetite) abated within 4 months. My remaining little tumor has been shrinking every time I have a scan. Now able to live very good quality of life and forget I have cancer.”

Mary · Taken for 1 to 2 years July 6, 2019

For Ovarian Cancer: “First diagnose in 2009. Surgery and quimios. More than 1 year taking Lynparsa. I have four spots in the abdomen that are getting very small. I have no side effects. Lynparza maintains the quality of life. I just wish it was in less pills. 8 in the morning and 8 in the evening.”

Anonymous · Taken for 1 to 6 months March 21, 2021

For Ovarian Cancer: “I have been taking Lynparza for 3 months, my numbers are good and the only side effect I have is fatigue and sometimes shortness of breath. I meditate and I make sure I prioritize my health. I am so grateful for this medication and I pray they find a cure for this awful disease.”

Lel · Taken for 6 months to 1 year August 7, 2021

For Breast Cancer, Metastatic: “I had TNBC with BRCA1 mutation and had complete pathologic response after chemo and mastectomy. Four years later I was diagnosed with a recurrence in my supraclavucal lymph node and multiple nodules in lungs. I was on Lynparza alone for 10 months until it recently stopped working. I had very few side effects that subsided within a few weeks and from that moment on I didn't feel I had cancer or had any side effects. I was able to do everything and lead a very active life style. Unfortunately, Olaparib no longer works and I'm starting something else. I wish I could be on Lynparza forever. Best quality of life ever.”

Ricky · Taken for less than 1 month September 30, 2019

For Ovarian Cancer: “Just received this medication. I've taken only 2 doses and have had a reaction; seeing doctor to determine whether I can even take in the future. I had bright red skin and swollen face. Has to be a better way.”

Taso · Taken for less than 1 month January 4, 2020

For Pancreatic Cancer: “Pancreatic stage 4 in lungs and some in lymph nodes behind abdomen. Was doing respectively well with Onyvide until I started taking Lynparza. Have weakened tremendously. Loss of appetite and weight, joint issues, necrosis...weak. I used to go to work over a year after my diagnosis, but after a month of 1 pill every other day, I'm almost bedridden. How can I reverse the effects? Is it possible?”

Ozarkbookaholic · Taken for 1 to 6 months September 2, 2019

For Ovarian Cancer: “I had zero benefit from Lynparza. My tumors grew significantly. I also had terrible splotchy, reddish/brownish skin from the knees down. My oncologist took me off of it within 6 weeks.”

Cata · Taken for less than 1 month October 10, 2019

“I have pancreas/ liver cancer stage 4 Did a year go chemo all scans are clean. I just started lynparza and I know it will keep that monster away positive vibes”