User Reviews for Lynparza

Pancreatic Cancer 1.0
Summary of Lynparza reviews 4.2 5 reviews

Reviews for Lynparza

Zezzie · Taken for 1 to 2 years June 23, 2020

For Ovarian Cancer: “After 2nd chemo round, started Lynparza 1 year ago. Side effects (fatigue, weight loss and poor appetite) abated within 4 months. My remaining little tumor has been shrinking every time I have a scan. Now able to live very good quality of life and forget I have cancer.”

Taso · Taken for less than 1 month January 4, 2020

For Pancreatic Cancer: “Pancreatic stage 4 in lungs and some in lymph nodes behind abdomen. Was doing respectively well with Onyvide until I started taking Lynparza. Have weakened tremendously. Loss of appetite and weight, joint issues, necrosis...weak. I used to go to work over a year after my diagnosis, but after a month of 1 pill every other day, I'm almost bedridden. How can I reverse the effects? Is it possible?”

Cata · Taken for less than 1 month October 10, 2019

“I have pancreas/ liver cancer stage 4 Did a year go chemo all scans are clean. I just started lynparza and I know it will keep that monster away positive vibes”

Ricky · Taken for less than 1 month September 30, 2019

For Ovarian Cancer: “Just received this medication. I've taken only 2 doses and have had a reaction; seeing doctor to determine whether I can even take in the future. I had bright red skin and swollen face. Has to be a better way.”

Ozarkbookaholic · Taken for 1 to 6 months September 2, 2019

For Ovarian Cancer: “I had zero benefit from Lynparza. My tumors grew significantly. I also had terrible splotchy, reddish/brownish skin from the knees down. My oncologist took me off of it within 6 weeks.”

Mary · Taken for 1 to 2 years July 6, 2019

For Ovarian Cancer: “First diagnose in 2009. Surgery and quimios. More than 1 year taking Lynparsa. I have four spots in the abdomen that are getting very small. I have no side effects. Lynparza maintains the quality of life. I just wish it was in less pills. 8 in the morning and 8 in the evening.”