User Reviews for Erleada to treat Prostate Cancer

I.P. Freely · Taken for 6 months to 1 year · February 11, 2021

“77 years old, prostatectomy 16 years ago, PSA began doubling every month in 2017, Stage 4 PCa diagnosed, PSA surged to >50, began and still on Firmagon. After beginning Erleada at 4 pills with my evening meal, my PSA dropped roughly 80% every month thereafter. It's been <0.01 for months now. The only side effect I've noticed is physical weakness when I work out or play hard (I'm a very active athlete). My docs attribute that to my very low (single digit on the 300-800 scale) testosterone, not to the med itself. My poor balance, muscle loss, and some muscle and joint aches and pains are probably due respectively and primarily to 25 years with Meniere's disease, closed gyms plus no T, and prior injuries or current overuse. I'm extremely pleased with Erleada, and it gives my oncologist a proven (in my case) fallback position as he tweaks my medication protocol to keep confusing and thwarting my widespread cancer.”

Annonymous · Taken for 1 to 6 months · March 21, 2022

“Starting Erleada in Sept 2021, immediately experience side effects, severe edema in both legs, slightly elevated glucose numbers, higher blood pressure, muscle weakness in both legs, rash, discoloration in my skin tone & at times some dizziness. After speaking with oncology & primary physicians, both concluded it was Erleada. Other medications that I was on, were adjusted & with careful monitoring my condition, several months later, PSA drop to under zero, non detected levels, glucose & high blood pressure are now reading normal. Only side effects that persist is the fatigue & weakness in both legs. Weakness in muscles is slowly regaining strength, some slight water retention on the ankles & feet & is being monitored by primary physician. Overall, medication address my PSA numbers & has accomplish & assist in bringing down the numbers to under zero. Rough start, but my health numbers are good now.”

Bobk · Taken for 1 to 6 months · December 1, 2020

“After two months on Erleada my PSA is lower. Taking drug four times is a challenge. So far side effects are minor.”

Learn more about Prostate Cancer