User Reviews for Erleada

Prostate Cancer   8.0

I.P. Freely · Taken for 6 months to 1 year February 11, 2021

For Prostate Cancer: “77 years old, prostatectomy 16 years ago, PSA began doubling every month in 2017, Stage 4 PCa diagnosed, PSA surged to >50, began and still on Firmagon. After beginning Erleada at 4 pills with my evening meal, my PSA dropped roughly 80% every month thereafter. It's been <0.01 for months now. The only side effect I've noticed is physical weakness when I work out or play hard (I'm a very active athlete). My docs attribute that to my very low (single digit on the 300-800 scale) testosterone, not to the med itself. My poor balance, muscle loss, and some muscle and joint aches and pains are probably due respectively and primarily to 25 years with Meniere's disease, closed gyms plus no T, and prior injuries or current overuse. I'm extremely pleased with Erleada, and it gives my oncologist a proven (in my case) fallback position as he tweaks my medication protocol to keep confusing and thwarting my widespread cancer.”

Bobk · Taken for 1 to 6 months December 1, 2020

For Prostate Cancer: “After two months on Erleada my PSA is lower. Taking drug four times is a challenge. So far side effects are minor.”