User Reviews for Estrace

The following information is NOT intended to endorse drugs or recommend therapy. While these reviews might be helpful, they are not a substitute for the expertise, skill, knowledge and judgement of healthcare practitioners in patient care. Learn more about Estrace.

Hypoestrogenism

Primary Ovarian Failure
8.5

1 review 36 medications
Postmenopausal Symptoms
6.5

Summary of Estrace reviews 8.3 7 reviews

Reviews for Estrace

For Postmenopausal Symptoms "The Estrace cream burned me so severely, I have open sores."

SweetSydney (taken for less than 1 month) June 2, 2017

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Hypoestrogenism "Break into my house, steal EVERYTHING I own. But keep your hands OFF my Estrace."

Honeygirl9 May 13, 2017

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Hypoestrogenism "I had a total/full Hysterctomy in Jan of 2006. I was put on Estrace/Estradoil 1mg at the time. Pending on the person, we are all different. 1 mg, I still had bad hot flashes, terrible or nasty temper, dizziness, feeling faint, very moody, feelings of rage. My Gyn put me up to a 2mg tablet. It worked, the rage feelings, dizziness, and most of the sweating and hot flashes eased or went away. I felt human again, and in control of my thoughts, and actions. It feels good not to have that terrible rage. I was at this time not receiving the right dose, it was to low. This week my gyn put me back on 1mg of Estrace, all those horrible feelings came back and quickly. My body again, was not getting enough hormone of estrogen and back on 2mg's."

Elaine00 (taken for 5 to 10 years) September 11, 2014

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Postmenopausal Symptoms "Love it, no hot flashes or mood changes and feel like having sex again. Breasts have enlarged but are not painful. Taking 1 mg tablets, hope I never have to give up my wonder pill. Have been taking it for years and I am 70 years old."

Anonymous June 6, 2014

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Primary Ovarian Failure "I've been on Estrace for just over 2 years to treat Primary Ovarian Failure. I have grown about 3 inches taller, my breasts have not increased in size, they are just constantly sore. I have been getting a lot of discharge, which is not overly pleasant. I get dizzy spells sometimes. I have gained about 15 pounds in 2 years again not the greatest, but my growth could have something to do with it. Acne, comes and goes sometimes it is horrible, other times my skin is great! My feet have also grown 1.5 sizes. I am very moody. That comes along with being young though. Overall, I would give it a 6/10, as I did not notice too many pleasant side effects, however it handled my problem inside."

Anonymous January 14, 2011

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Postmenopausal Symptoms "Works well with mood swings and hot flashes. Side effects are not that great for me, I have dizziness and sore breasts, however both seem to be dissipating as I go through my first month's doses."

Anonymous September 23, 2009

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Postmenopausal Symptoms "Works good but my co-pay with Insurance is very expensive."

Anonymous August 26, 2009