User Reviews for CombiPatch

Postmenopausal Symptoms
7.2

Summary of CombiPatch reviews 7.6 14 reviews

Reviews for CombiPatch

For Postmenopausal Symptoms "To anonymous, Combipatch is expensive when paying out-of-pocket. Check with your insurance. As for effectiveness, it really works for hot flashes and night sweat. I’ve been using it for the last three years."

Jai (taken for 2 to 5 years) October 6, 2018

For Postmenopausal Symptoms "I am 54 years old and have had no period for about 2 years. My hot flashes were unbearable, also night sweats and trouble sleeping, anxiety - lots of issues. The Combipatch has helped tremendously and in a short period of time. Feel like I have my life back to enjoy."

HotinOhio (taken for 1 to 6 months) May 30, 2018

For Postmenopausal Symptoms "The combi-patch is very expenses and is not effective."

Anonymous (taken for 1 to 6 months) May 2, 2018

For Atrophic Vaginitis "I was trying to manage my hot flashes/night sweats, and trying to function on 3-4 hours of broken up sleep for over 5 years. This as well as vaginal dryness was having a negative impact on my quality of life. I have not yet gone a full year without my period, so I am still considered perimenopausel. (I am 54) The first day on my patch, I had some jittery feelings which were gone by the next day. Within 15 days, my hot flashes disappeared and I’m actually sleeping up to 6 hours in a row!!"

Lou (taken for less than 1 month) April 28, 2018

For Postmenopausal Symptoms "I have been using this product for years, and I hate to go without it. I sleep well, no hot flashes, mood is reasonably stable, no vaginal dryness. At one point when I was without it while waiting for my script to fill, I KNEW how much it was helping me. All good, and it is easy to use. Unfortunately it is expensive and not always in stock. My current medication insurance does not cover the whole price but it will be helpful once I hit my deductible. In the meantime, it is pricey. There are no good coupons that I have been able to find."

Delight (taken for 10 years or more) February 27, 2018

For Atrophic Vaginitis "I have been on the patch for 4 months after trying to use estrogen cream, which did not work and made the burning and pain worse. I did not want to try anything else in my vaginal area, so I suggested the patch to my doctor. I like that it is transdermal and does not go directly through my liver. I am on the higher progestin dose, but am now experiencing spotting, I had a uterine biopsy that was negative, but still am spotting. My OBGYN is considering changing my HRT, but I have had success with this patch. Burning and pain that I experienced every day was gone in just 1 week. I used a vaginal moisturizer for a week or so to help speed up the process. I no longer use a vaginal moisturizer. The hot flashes I had are gone, and I can sleep all night without waking up, no more night sweats. It's convenient, but the patch leaves a sticky residue you have to scrub off, but well worth the benefits. My insurance did cover this at a 75.00 co-pay, but the coupon online brought it down to 25.00."

Lynn (taken for 1 to 6 months) February 22, 2018

For Postmenopausal Symptoms "It worked well, but is NEVER available. My pharmacy has been ordering it for over a month. Do yourself a favor and find something that isn't backordered for weeks at a time."

Anonymous (taken for 6 months to 1 year) November 30, 2016

For Postmenopausal Symptoms "I was post menopausal and dying with night sweats and continual hot flashes. I felt horrible and had for some time. I finally asked my doctor for help and he recommended CombiPatch. It worked wonderfully. I have used it for years and my doctor said I may have to use it the rest of my life. Problem right now is this..............it is back ordered from the manufacturer and I am now back into full blown menopause. Oh, my. I am wondering what is wrong and if it will ever be available again. The price may be making it not an option for many. I am going to ask for a replacement even though I loved this medication."

DYH May 2, 2016

For Postmenopausal Symptoms "somewhat helpful with the flashes, pricing is out of control, was paying 55, 60 65 and today 86."

CONTESSA 99 (taken for 2 to 5 years) January 11, 2016

For Postmenopausal Symptoms "My symptoms were slight including flashes at night and some insomnia. Vaginal dryness was another concern. The patch has really helped. It's been almost a year since I started the patch. Early on I had some spotting, but that has stopped. I am having some puffiness in the application area."

Anonymous (taken for 6 months to 1 year) May 5, 2015

For Postmenopausal Symptoms "I've been on this patch for a short period of time, however, I can say it works fast !!! On the 2nd day using this product, my flashes and night sweats were less severe ! I did experience nervousness on the 1st day, it lasted just a few hours hours then went away. So far, so good."

rob g. (taken for less than 1 month) October 25, 2013

For Postmenopausal Symptoms "My menopausal symptoms do not include hot flashes, only some night sweets. But my taking this medicine is to sleep better. I was not sleeping, only 2 hours than 3 hours. I did not want to take sleeping pills forever. Also, I am gaining weight. These are the Pros and Cons of the patch for me."

Debora K July 8, 2013

For Postmenopausal Symptoms "Combipatch took away flashes within 2 weeks, nausea and headaches. I don't like to take any medicines at all, but the symptoms of menopause were affecting my life. I am on the lightest dose."

Anonymous (taken for 1 to 2 years) May 9, 2013

For Postmenopausal Symptoms "I been on this patch like 2 weeks and so far it has eliminated my hot flashes. Works very fast and I have felt no side effects."

cooled (taken for less than 1 month) March 31, 2013