User Reviews for CombiPatch

Learn more about CombiPatch.

Postmenopausal Symptoms 8 reviews 151 medications

7.1
Summary of CombiPatch reviews 8 reviews 7.1

Reviews for CombiPatch

For Postmenopausal Symptoms "It worked well, but is NEVER available. My pharmacy has been ordering it for over a month. Do yourself a favor and find something that isn't backordered for weeks at a time."

Anonymous (taken for 6 months to 1 year) November 30, 2016

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Postmenopausal Symptoms "I was post menopausal and dying with night sweats and continual hot flashes. I felt horrible and had for some time. I finally asked my doctor for help and he recommended CombiPatch. It worked wonderfully. I have used it for years and my doctor said I may have to use it the rest of my life. Problem right now is this..............it is back ordered from the manufacturer and I am now back into full blown menopause. Oh, my. I am wondering what is wrong and if it will ever be available again. The price may be making it not an option for many. I am going to ask for a replacement even though I loved this medication."

DYH May 2, 2016

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Postmenopausal Symptoms "somewhat helpful with the flashes, pricing is out of control, was paying 55, 60 65 and today 86."

CONTESSA 99 (taken for 2 to 5 years) January 11, 2016

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Postmenopausal Symptoms "My symptoms were slight including flashes at night and some insomnia. Vaginal dryness was another concern. The patch has really helped. It's been almost a year since I started the patch. Early on I had some spotting, but that has stopped. I am having some puffiness in the application area."

Anonymous (taken for 6 months to 1 year) May 5, 2015

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Postmenopausal Symptoms "I've been on this patch for a short period of time, however, I can say it works fast !!! On the 2nd day using this product, my flashes and night sweats were less severe ! I did experience nervousness on the 1st day, it lasted just a few hours hours then went away. So far, so good."

rob g. (taken for less than 1 month) October 25, 2013

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Postmenopausal Symptoms "My menopausal symptoms do not include hot flashes, only some night sweets. But my taking this medicine is to sleep better. I was not sleeping, only 2 hours than 3 hours. I did not want to take sleeping pills forever. Also, I am gaining weight. These are the Pros and Cons of the patch for me."

Debora K July 8, 2013

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Postmenopausal Symptoms "Combipatch took away flashes within 2 weeks, nausea and headaches. I don't like to take any medicines at all, but the symptoms of menopause were affecting my life. I am on the lightest dose."

Anonymous (taken for 1 to 2 years) May 9, 2013

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Postmenopausal Symptoms "I been on this patch like 2 weeks and so far it has eliminated my hot flashes. Works very fast and I have felt no side effects."

cooled (taken for less than 1 month) March 31, 2013