User Reviews for Osphena

Learn more about Osphena.

Dyspareunia 4 reviews 1 medications

Summary of Osphena reviews 4 reviews 9.0

Reviews for Osphena

For Dyspareunia "Sex had become so painful and no matter how much lubricant we used it just did not work. I dreaded sex and had no desire for it. I suffered for 3 years. One my yearly exam with Gynecologist she told me I was fire engine red down there so we discussed Osphena. After three days I noticed a difference. This is hard to share but I know feel like I am 30 down there LOL ( I am 50) . I have sexual urges again. I get lubrication just thinking about sex. My husband is thrilled and said its like before my menopause. I have nothing bad to say about this. It has given me back my sex life. I must admit I am worried about the side effects that can happen. So, I want to keep check ups regularly. I have heard some gain weight on this. I have not."

Jujuhere March 5, 2016

For Dyspareunia "Made a significant positive difference in post-menopause symptoms. However, substantial side effects, worst off which is facial edema with distortion to facial features. Tested this by stopping the med several times to clear it from system and when did this, edema disappeared but reappeared once resume the drug. Also, strong hot flashes and sweating. No weight gain."

willow853 November 10, 2015

For Dyspareunia "Just started taking Osphena after fighting with insurance for almost 3 years to allow it to be covered. (cash price $204 .00) After 3 days use I have noticed an increase of natural vaginal lubricant. I can't wait to start having a sex life again with my husband! Looking forward to the promises and not to worried about the side effects. Thank You Osphena for bringing us back to life!"

slmarks.phx.az July 5, 2015

For Dyspareunia "This medication started working immediately. Within three days--more moisture. Within the next week, my interest in sex returned and I felt a major decrease in pain. I have been using this medication for 5 months now. Am I completely discomfort free? No. However, with use of a lubricant like coconut oil (best I've used) or olive oil (second best), both of which are the most like the body's natural moisture and some modifications in position or speed, this medicine has been a miracle for us. Unlike when we were young, it takes more preparation to be physically ready for intercourse, but we've adapted to those changes. I was/am frightened by the potential side effects. The only drawback for me at this point is an increase night sweats"

Marthasville (taken for 1 to 6 months) April 9, 2015