User Reviews for Osphena to treat Vaginal Dryness

Osphena has an average rating of 4.0 out of 10 from a total of 8 ratings for the treatment of Vaginal Dryness. 13% of reviewers reported a positive effect, while 50% reported a negative effect.

Osphena Rating Summary

4.0/10 average rating

Compare all 5 medications used in the treatment of Vaginal Dryness.

Sweaty momma · Taken for 1 to 6 months April 8, 2019

“I started this medication about 3 months ago and it had taken that long for it to work on me. Then I realized I’ve gained 10 pounds in that three months and the hot flashes are extreme with lots of sweating. Yes it did what it was supposed to do, but I feel bloated, fat, sweaty and have experienced leg cramps. Bottom line, not for me.”

Wwotw · Taken for 1 to 2 years July 24, 2019

“I have taken this for over a year. Initially, other than being a little more tired than usual, I was pleased with the results. The last six months I have had severe night sweats, and still feel overall tiredness. I am physically more fit than many women my age. (66). I decided to quit this and try non hormone alternative treatments. After three days I did not have the night sweats. Will see if my energy returns!”

Molly · Taken for 6 months to 1 year September 12, 2019

“I have been on Osphena for 6 months due painful sex and it unfortunately is not helping ! I have also always been a person of a nsc Wright of 120, even 9 months pregnant didn’t weigh what I do now, I am at 149lbs and realized all the weight increases have occurred while on this med! Nothing else has changed so with still painful sex and lack of interest along with the major weigh gain I am stopping usage! Going back on my old low dose estrogen med!”

Cat Mom · Taken for 1 to 6 months December 18, 2019

“I am having horrible headaches, leg cramps, drenched in sweat to the point where I am waking up in the middle of the night dehydrated, fatigue, and had none of that before taking. It started about a week into taking the pills. Am going to stop immediately and search for an alternative.”

Sunshine · Taken for 1 to 6 months September 13, 2020

“I’ve been taking Osphena for 1 month now. The first week started the hot flashes and night sweats during the night that wakes me. Muscle spasms in my legs. Weight gain and feeling bloated. My Dr advise to continue for a least 12 weeks, not sure if I can manage 2 more months of side effects.”

Mew · Taken for less than 1 month August 25, 2020

“Ok so I started over a week ago on Osphena and everyday I have horrible migraine. I'm tired and am starting to feel the weight gain bloating also. No night sweats, or leg cramps. But I am not going to continue. I read the side effects and it's not worth it to me.”

Nikki April 5, 2020

“My Dr had me try Osphena. I have been taking it for more than 9 months. It did not help at all with the vaginal dryness. We even tried it along with a natural product. Still have the dryness. But I do take anti depressants, which I think is the reason these haven't helped me. I 'Il continue trying different alternatives. I wish I could be a guinea pig to help someone come up with something that works for me .”