User Reviews for CombiPatch

Learn more about CombiPatch.

CombiPatch Rating Summary

8.0/10 Average Rating

What next?Compare all 191 medications used in the treatment of Postmenopausal Symptoms.

Reviews for CombiPatch to treat Postmenopausal Symptoms

"I was post menopausal and dying with night sweats and continual hot flashes. I felt horrible and had for some time. I finally asked my doctor for help and he recommended CombiPatch. It worked wonderfully. I have used it for years and my doctor said I may have to use it the rest of my life. Problem right now is this..............it is back ordered from the manufacturer and I am now back into full blown menopause. Oh, my. I am wondering what is wrong and if it will ever be available again. The price may be making it not an option for many. I am going to ask for a replacement even though I loved this medication."

DYH May 2, 2016

"somewhat helpful with the flashes, pricing is out of control, was paying 55, 60 65 and today 86."

CONTESSA 99 (taken for 2 to 5 years) January 11, 2016

"My symptoms were slight including flashes at night and some insomnia. Vaginal dryness was another concern. The patch has really helped. It's been almost a year since I started the patch. Early on I had some spotting, but that has stopped. I am having some puffiness in the application area."

Anonymous (taken for 6 months to 1 year) May 5, 2015

"I've been on this patch for a short period of time, however, I can say it works fast !!! On the 2nd day using this product, my flashes and night sweats were less severe ! I did experience nervousness on the 1st day, it lasted just a few hours hours then went away. So far, so good."

rob g. (taken for less than 1 month) October 25, 2013

"My menopausal symptoms do not include hot flashes, only some night sweets. But my taking this medicine is to sleep better. I was not sleeping, only 2 hours than 3 hours. I did not want to take sleeping pills forever. Also, I am gaining weight. These are the Pros and Cons of the patch for me."

Debora K July 8, 2013

"Combipatch took away flashes within 2 weeks, nausea and headaches. I don't like to take any medicines at all, but the symptoms of menopause were affecting my life. I am on the lightest dose."

Anonymous (taken for 1 to 2 years) May 9, 2013

"I been on this patch like 2 weeks and so far it has eliminated my hot flashes. Works very fast and I have felt no side effects."

cooled (taken for less than 1 month) March 31, 2013