User Reviews for Climara

Learn more about Climara.

Hypoestrogenism 2 reviews 36 medications

Atrophic Vaginitis 1 reviews 50 medications

Postmenopausal Symptoms 9 reviews 202 medications

Oophorectomy 1 reviews 34 medications

Summary of Climara reviews 13 reviews 8.5

Reviews for Climara

For Postmenopausal Symptoms "Started taking patch 6 days ago. I'm on the lowest dose so maybe it will take a little longer to take affect. Haven't felt any difference yet. I hope it helps because my feels so out of control. Pleeeeez help Patch"

Flipping Out!! (taken for less than 1 month) October 26, 2016

For Postmenopausal Symptoms "I am 50 years old I had a Total Abdominal Hysterectomy in April and have been suffering wicked hot sweats. I would sweat so badly that my hair, legs feet, hands and face would get wet...so disgusting. It would take me a while to dry off. I started this patch on Monday and within 12 hours, I noticed a difference and within 24 hours, the wet sweats were gone. I have to keep all the fans on in my house and have an industrial fan that I would stand in front of during my flashes. Yesterday ( day 2), I did not have to turn on a single fan and my wet sweats are completely gone. I only had a headache the first night and now I feel fantastic and normal. I still have the occasional hot flash but it is short and I don't break out in a sweat."

TrudyEllen11 September 14, 2016

For Postmenopausal Symptoms "Climara Pro Estradiol Patch has reduced my hot flashes by 99%. The once a week patch takes a good three to four weeks to work. You will not find relief quickly, but once it kicks in, no hot flashes. This drug is very expensive, over $100 per month, but if you can afford it, I highly recommend it. Wipe your skin with alcohol, let dry, then apply patch--sticks better."

Elise2016 May 9, 2016

For Postmenopausal Symptoms "I've only been using the .025 patch since yesterday. I have not noticed any decrease in hot flashes yet. However, I am looking forward to giving the patch a try. But, I noticed this morning that I have an allergic reaction to the adhesive. I don't want to remove it but don't want to continue to irritate my skin."

2youngforthis April 29, 2016

For Postmenopausal Symptoms "Cannot get it to stay on. Don't know why anyone would recommend it. Went thru 3 patches in 3 days because they do not stick, wouldn't even stay on with waterproof tape over it. Insurance won't pay for another box of 4 which should last a month."

SRenaeM July 26, 2015

For Hypoestrogenism "Before Climara, my menopause symptoms were out of control, hot flashes and feeling moody. Climara changed my life and helped me enjoy it again without the hot flashes and weird symptoms that menopause was bringing on. Bye bye menopause."

no more menopause symptoms (taken for 1 to 6 months) April 7, 2015

For Hypoestrogenism "It worked for my endometrium growth ....I used it for fertility treatment."

Llucy (taken for 1 to 6 months) January 20, 2015

For Postmenopausal Symptoms "Insomnia, night sweats, moody, uncontrollable crying in the bosses office! I tried so hard and so long to do nothing and let it runs it's natural course. If I didn't work and could take naps, I'd still suffer and deal with it. Not the case. Have to be on my toes at work. Quality of life was bad. Climara saved my life. It was a tough decision but I tell you, it works. I feel human again!"

Dish79 January 29, 2014

143 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

For Postmenopausal Symptoms "I have used 0.75 patch for 6 years. To make it stick better, rub your skin with alcohol and let dry. Press on for ~20-30 secs. Really the only thing I find frustrating is the fact that by the 5th day my body is clearly not getting as much medicine, and I start having body symptoms to parallel this. Also have very sore knots in my breasts, especially the first few days. But other than this, it has been a life-saver since I have post surgical menopause."

Anonymous December 24, 2010

For Oophorectomy "I started using this patch after surgery and have used it for 18 months. I just recently started noticing an increase in hot flashes, vaginal dryness and not being able to sleep. My doctor switched me to Premarin and a capsule for the dryness. I'm 48."

Anonymous June 24, 2010

For Postmenopausal Symptoms "Have had no hot flushes since using Climara. Skin looks better. Noticed all tissues were thinning out after hysterectomy and all have returned to normal. My patch stays on all week now that I have had time to figure out best method. Apply to clean dry skin, put patch on, press firmly then make a circle (using fingers) around and around on patch. Once I have pressed it stays on all week. Takes about 40-45 seconds to make sure it sticks. Very simple."

Anonymous July 28, 2008

For Atrophic Vaginitis "In general, I'm happy with this patch. I have difficulty getting it to stay on for an entire week. It stopped the hot flashes and allowed me to have sex again (thin vaginal tissues caused major problems). I do have asthma, high cholesterol, history of migraines. I don't think I'm having any side effects. The progesterone I have to take with it causes terrible side effects. I'm 57."

shakti411 May 19, 2008

For Postmenopausal Symptoms "My severe menopausal symptoms stopped in 24 hours after application of this patch."

berykute May 14, 2008