User Reviews for Climara to treat Oophorectomy

Reviews for Climara

"At the age of 43 I had a complete hysterectomy due to out of control endometriosis. One week after surgery my doctor prescribed Climara and almost 21 years later I'm still using it. I never have hot flashes or any other symptoms of menopause. The patches have occasionally come off but that's my own fault if I don't make sure to get it firmly attached. If you rub it on there really well it'll stay put all week. I don't ever plan to stop using them. I also skip using my insurance and order them from a Canadian Pharmacy and pay out of pocket. Cost with insurance in the US=$400 per month. Cost from Canada=$40 per month. It's the exact same thing, manufactured by Bayer."

Anonymous November 8, 2017

"I started using this patch after surgery and have used it for 18 months. I just recently started noticing an increase in hot flashes, vaginal dryness and not being able to sleep. My doctor switched me to Premarin and a capsule for the dryness. I'm 48."

Anonymous June 24, 2010