Erleada Prices, Coupons and Patient Assistance Programs
Erleada (apalutamide) is a member of the antiandrogens drug class and is commonly used for Prostate Cancer.
The cost for Erleada oral tablet 60 mg is around $12,794 for a supply of 120 tablets, depending on the pharmacy you visit. Prices are for cash paying customers only and are not valid with insurance plans.
Erleada is available as a brand name drug only, a generic version is not yet available. For more information, read about generic Erleada availability.
This Erleada price guide is based on using the Drugs.com discount card which is accepted at most U.S. pharmacies.
Important: When there is a range of pricing, consumers should normally expect to pay the lower price. However, due to stock shortages and other unknown variables we cannot provide any guarantee.
Drugs.com Printable Discount Card
The free Drugs.com Discount Card works like a coupon and can save you up to 80% or more off the cost of prescription medicines, over-the-counter drugs and pet prescriptions.Print Free Discount Card
Please note: This is a drug discount program, not an insurance plan. Valid at all major chains including Walgreens, CVS Pharmacy, Target, WalMart Pharmacy, Duane Reade and 65,000 pharmacies nationwide.
Erleada Coupons and Rebates
Erleada offers may be in the form of a printable coupon, rebate, savings card, trial offer, or free samples. Some offers may be printed right from a website, others require registration, completing a questionnaire, or obtaining a sample from the doctor's office.
Erleada Janssen CarePath Savings Program: Most eligible commercially insured patients may pay $0 per month for a maximum savings of up to $15,000 per calendar year; for additional information contact the program at 833-375-3232.
|Number of uses:||per prescription per calendar year|
Erleada Janssen CarePath Savings Program Rebate: If the pharmacy cannot process the Savings Card the patient may submit a request for a rebate; for additional information contact the program at 833-375-3232.
|Number of uses:||One rebate per prescription fill|
Erleada Samples: Your healthcare provider may order FREE samples; for additional information contact the program at 877-227-3728.
|Number of uses:||Contact the program|
Patient Assistance Programs for Erleada
Patient assistance programs (PAPs) are usually sponsored by pharmaceutical companies and provide free or discounted medicines to low income or uninsured and under-insured people who meet specific guidelines. Eligibility requirements vary for each program.
Provider: Patient Access Network Foundation (PAN)Elligibility requirements:
- *See Additional Information section below
- Between 400-500% of FPL
- FDA Approved Diagnosis - See Program Website for Details
- Must reside and receive treatment in US
- *Patients must have health insurance and their insurance must cover the qualifying medication for which they seek assistance. Call for most recent medications as the list is subject to change and the medication for which you are seeking assistance must treat the disease directly. Note: All new enrollment is now done electronically or over the phone. Contact program for details.
- Erleada (apalutamide)
Provider: Johnson & Johnson Patient Assistance Foundation, Inc. Patient Assistance ProgramElligibility requirements:
- Must have no prescription coverage for needed medication
- Varies. **See below for details
- Medication must be for outpatient use only
- The patient must also be permanently residing in the US or US territories.
- *Some Medicare Part D patients who cannot afford their medicines, and who meet certain financial criteria, may also be eligible for assistance. Please Contact the program for more information (1-800-652-6227). **Please call 1-800-652-6227 or visit Program website for specific FPL income requirements.
- Erleada (apalutamide) Tablet
More about Erleada (apalutamide)
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- En Español
- 1 Review
- Drug class: antiandrogens
- FDA Approval History