User Reviews for Zantac 150 to treat Indigestion

Rlp August 22, 2019

“I am one year post RNY gastric bypass. I have had severe stomach pain for the last week. My doctor almost hospitalized me due to this pain. He decided to have me take ranitidine 150 mg. I had this pain for nearly a week, about 45 minutes after the first dose, my severe pain was gone. Omeprazole was prescribed by my surgeon and it didn't help. The ranitidine is a life saver.”

Pat · Taken for 1 to 6 months June 5, 2018

“Love it I can eat or drink anything NO MORE HEARTBURN AND INDIGESTION”

Earth warrior · Taken for 6 months to 1 year April 10, 2018

“What a despicable amount of packaging for such a tiny bottle. Your brand is successful enough to not to need such a waste of earth’s resources to get the customer to notice it on the shelf when we are already looking for it. Please think of the future of our planet.”

Anonymous May 3, 2009

“It made my stomach hurt, gave me bad gas pain and a headache.”

Swollen Face · Taken for less than 1 month July 6, 2013

“This was prescribed to me as a H2 antihistamine blocker. Took it in the morning and had bad allergic reaction, a painful swollen face within minutes.”

Learn more about Indigestion