User Reviews for Rabeprazole

Also known as: Aciphex, Aciphex Sprinkle

Learn more about Rabeprazole.

Duodenal Ulcer 1 reviews 137 medications

Erosive Esophagitis 8 reviews 109 medications

7.9
Summary of Rabeprazole reviews 51 reviews 8.8

Reviews for Rabeprazole

Aciphex (rabeprazole) for GERD: "I took Aciphex for the last year. It relieved the symptoms VERY well. However, it didn't heal any of my problems. I still have erosive esophagus, and I still have chronic gastritis. So on to the next..."

Drw_T May 6, 2016

Aciphex (rabeprazole) for GERD: "I have taken Protonix without any relief. My doctor increased my dosage from 40mg to 80mg. I had really bad headaches and no relief from reflux. I began taking Aciphex and got results immediately."

Nonamealreadyinuse April 10, 2016

For Stomach Ulcer: "Kremers generic is a great product replacement for the aciphex brand. I highly recommend it, works even better than the aciphex brand for me. I've taken aciphex for 11yrs and Kremers generic for 2yrs. I do have blood tests for kidney function twice per year(blood pressure meds) and my kidneys are fine."

JohnLem (taken for 10 years or more) January 17, 2016

Aciphex (rabeprazole) for GERD: "My insurance refuses to pay for it saying Prilsect is just as good. NOT!!!!! I take 2 a day (180 for 3 months) and it would cost me almost $700 a month. I get through Canada for $123 per 200, over 3 month vs. $2,000. Aciphex is not even comparable to any other, Zantac, all of them. Good luck to you."

Thenomad (taken for 2 to 5 years) October 16, 2015

Aciphex (rabeprazole) for Stomach Ulcer: "I have reflux and had continuing issues while taking nexium. My GI Doc put me back on Aciphex and my problems are gone within 3 days."

ManuRN May 22, 2015

For GERD: "This was working for me for years as Aciphex. When the generic came out, it worked for a while. Now some days it doesn't work at all and other days it works for a while and then the heartburn comes on full force. Research shows one doesn't build up a resistance to this medicine, so I think the generic manufacturer is doing something different."

RavenMadigan March 14, 2015

Aciphex (rabeprazole) for GERD: "I have had GERD for years. I tried everything available and nothing helped until my doctor prescribed Aciphex. No more pain. It is the best thing on the market. I do not know why it is not over the counter. My insurance has tried to have my doctor switch me to a less expensive medicine, but they didn't work and I had to pay the higher copay for Aciphex. It is a God send. I do wish it was cheaper and over the counter."

kate399874346 February 23, 2015

Aciphex (rabeprazole) for GERD: "I have tried every over the counter and prescription medicine for GERD that I can think of. Aciphex is the only one that has ever worked for me. I have suffered from GERD and other Gastric issues for a long time and I suffer when I run out of this medication. I love to eat...so...this helps. "

KevinB2319 December 26, 2014

Aciphex (rabeprazole) for GERD: "Worked great."

Pete V. 76 October 24, 2014

Aciphex (rabeprazole) for GERD: "First had the extreme chest pain (like I imagine a heart attack would be) 10 years ago. Tried many different products with my gastroenterologist's help. Ended up with Aciphex. Of course, the insurance company tried to get me to use other stuff. "

GerdinWis (taken for 10 years or more) May 30, 2014

Aciphex (rabeprazole) for Helicobacter Pylori Infection: "It helped me a lot to recover from H. pylori infection. I took with 2 other medicines as per prescribed to me."

shreya mehta December 14, 2013

Aciphex (rabeprazole) for GERD: "I have been on Aciphex for about 12 years. It is the only thing that works for my GERD. "

Kevin Booth November 23, 2013

Aciphex (rabeprazole) for GERD: "This is the only thing that works. "

Feeling great (taken for 6 months to 1 year) November 19, 2013

Aciphex (rabeprazole) for GERD: "Started years ago and got instant relief. Tried all other available meds with little results. Never had any side effects at all with Aciphex. My insurance doesn't like it, but I couldn't live without it."

drsojo (taken for 10 years or more) October 2, 2013

Aciphex (rabeprazole) for GERD: "Tried other medicines for my GERD. Aciphex has been my salvation for 12 years and is worshiped by me. "

jp4750 (taken for 10 years or more) August 17, 2013

Aciphex (rabeprazole) for GERD: "I was first given this medication many years ago. I first got it through the military, then through my private insurance. Then, I put in for a refill and couldn't believe how much I was charged. It became non-formulary with the military pharmacy too, I just couldn't afford it. My doctor has tried different medications, but they don't help like they should. I keep checking to see if a generic comes available, so MAYBE it will be formulary somewhere."

Cat Gee June 24, 2013

Aciphex (rabeprazole) for Stomach Ulcer: "This is the ONLY medication that works!"

Anonymous (taken for 1 to 6 months) September 22, 2012

Aciphex (rabeprazole) for Helicobacter Pylori Infection: "No side effects. Worked wonders."

Anonymous August 11, 2012

Aciphex (rabeprazole) for Erosive Esophagitis: "Severe stomach pain. After 3 days had to stop the medication."

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) July 14, 2012

For Erosive Esophagitis: "I tried a number of over the counter medicines and Prevacid, but found no relief. After my 4th EGD I was prescribe Aciphex 20 mg 2 times a day. It worked. I can swallow, eat anything, and rarely get heart burn. I've been on it now for nearly 8 years."

UT Dave (taken for 5 to 10 years) May 14, 2012

Aciphex (rabeprazole) for GERD: "I've been taking Aciphex since 2001 and it has worked wonders on my GERD. Before I retired from active duty in 2003, one doctor switched me to another brand. Next thing you know I was in the hospital with extreme chest pain - all caused by GERD. I went back on the Aciphex and have been comfortable ever since."

Anonymous February 23, 2012

Aciphex (rabeprazole) for GERD: "Amazing medicine! I've had GERD for 14 years. I've been on Aciphex for 10 years. No other medicine has ever come close to touching how effective this is for me. When my insurance stopped paying for it, I tried Prevacid. It did not help me at all. I had to try it for two weeks and if it failed to help, my insurance agreed to pay for Aciphex. That was the most miserable 2 weeks of my life. Constant burning reflux was all my days were filled with. I was so happy when I got to get back on Aciphex! I have no reflux symptoms whatsoever with it. If GERD is making your life miserable, give it a try!"

youcanletgo February 14, 2012

Aciphex (rabeprazole) for GERD: "I have taking Aciphex for about a year now and I can not live without it, forgot it on vacation and paid the price. Will not make that mistake again. I like many others have tried various prescription as well as over the counter medicines but nothing works as well as Aciphex."

Anonymous August 1, 2011

Aciphex (rabeprazole) for GERD: "I've been taking it for four years now and it has been helping a lot with stopping the heartburn and acid reflux. However, I now have to stop taking it since it is causing osteoporosis."

Anonymous June 15, 2011

Aciphex (rabeprazole) for Helicobacter Pylori Infection: "I was diagnosed with H pylori and was given Aciphex along with two other medicines. Worked very well in treating my ulcer. I continued to take it for years. No side effects."

chromebags May 15, 2011