User Reviews for Ranitidine to treat Eczema

Also known as: Zantac, Zantac 150, Zantac 75, Deprizine, Zantac Injection, Careone Acid Reducer, Acid Reducer, Zantac 25 mg EFFERdose, Berkley and Jensen Acid Reducer Maximum Strength, Acid Reducer Non-Prescription Strength, Acid Relief, Sunmark Acid Reducer Maximum Strength Zantac 150 EFFERdose Acid Control 75 Equaline Heartburn Relief Acid Control 150 …show all brand names

Reviews for Ranitidine

rash over entire body · Taken for 5 to 10 years December 27, 2015

“Rash was very, very small bumps, some slightly visible but more so you could feel them more than see them. Itching is awful, it feels like ants crawling under my skin. This was after using this medication for a week. I had never used it before. It seemed to work somewhat but just taking it for a week wasn't really long enough to give a true report concerning how effective it was.”

Michael Lynne · Taken for less than 1 month June 22, 2012

Zantac (ranitidine): “After 9 months of horrible psychotic-type itching I finally was able to see a dermatologist who I believe has correctly identified the cause. He believes I have eczema. The stress level following a whole spine surgery probably caused the condition to surface and begin its damage. I started taking Benadryl on my own and it helped a lot. When he added the H2 blocker (Zantac) it has all but disappeared. Wonderful! Thank you so much!”