User Reviews for Ranitidine to treat Laryngopharyngeal Reflux

Also known as: Zantac, Zantac 150, Zantac 75, Deprizine, Zantac Injection, Careone Acid Reducer, Acid Reducer, Zantac 25 mg EFFERdose, Berkley and Jensen Acid Reducer Maximum Strength, Acid Reducer Non-Prescription Strength, Acid Relief, Sunmark Acid Reducer Maximum Strength Zantac 150 EFFERdose Acid Control 75 Equaline Heartburn Relief Acid Control 150 …show all brand names

Reviews for Ranitidine

Nicci · Taken for less than 1 month November 6, 2019

“I have taken Omprazole for years without any issues, fantastic drug, however I suffer with Helibactor every year and to have the test I have to stop Omprazole and take Ranitidine instead, normally I am fine but this time I took 2 instead of 1 as the acid was still coming up and it was painful, this had side affects of * severe neck pain *migraines *sickness *Dizzy *Confused *Tired but unable to sleep Never again.”

Emmief · Taken for less than 1 month February 27, 2019

“I am extremely sensitive to all medications. If there is a side effect I will get it and usually refrain from taking anything other than the furosemide and potassium chloride I have been on for many years to control my idiopathic pitting edema. However I suffered vocal cord injury (dysphonia), dysphagia as well as laryngospasm after using Symbicort 160 for only 5 days. I was referred to an ENT who thought I had LPR (I do not) and prescribed ranitidine 300 once a day and omeprazole. I will not take the omeprazole but this AM took one 300 mg capsule of ranitidine as prescribed. 5 hours later I have marked pitting edema in both legs. My legs were not at all swollen this morning but are severely swollen now (at least 1/2 inch pitting in each leg). There can be no other explanation than the capsule of ranitidine I took this morning. Needless to say I will NOT be taking this drug again.”