User Reviews for Zantac 150 (Page 2)

Zantac 150 has an average rating of 7.4 out of 10 from a total of 45 ratings on Drugs.com. 68% of those users who reviewed Zantac 150 reported a positive effect, while 22% reported a negative effect.

GERD
Pathological Hypersecretory Conditions
Summary of Zantac 150 reviews 7.4 45 reviews

Reviews for Zantac 150

Earth warrior · Taken for 6 months to 1 year April 10, 2018

For Indigestion: “What a despicable amount of packaging for such a tiny bottle. Your brand is successful enough to not to need such a waste of earth’s resources to get the customer to notice it on the shelf when we are already looking for it. Please think of the future of our planet.”

Anonymous · Taken for 1 to 6 months April 7, 2020

For GERD: “Am a young patient with GERD, had it since I was 15, and now I'm 20. This medicine also always makes me vomit, a few hours from taking it. The sensation can't be held back, it just forces you to vomit, even in the middle of the night when you wanted overnight relief. I was told to get GERD-relieving meds over the counter until doctor prescribed Famotidine and it works wonders!”

Sleepy123 July 10, 2013

For Pathological Hypersecretory Conditions: “I wake with a squeezing sensation that develops into nausea every morning around 4:30. I get up take a half a 150, Zantac and half an anti motion sickness pill and have a large mug of tea with milk. I lie there awake for nearly 2 hours until I fall back to sleep. When I wake again around 8:00 Inhave a bowl, 6, of Frosted Mini Wheats and some half and half. I try to go back to sleep again and wake at varying times or I don't get back to sleep at all. The pain and nausea start up again early afternoon so I take the other half a Zantac. I am in bed off and on til suppertime. Sometimes I have to take another half and a half anti-motion sickness pill in the evening. This is my usual day.”

stomach pain · Taken for 1 to 6 months August 19, 2018

For Stomach Ulcer: “This drug probably won't work on it's own. I was taking 2 of these a day because the ER doctor prescribed it. It seemed to be working because it relieved the pain. But my poop still looked weird. When more blood came I added the prescription dose of prilosec [40 mgs/day] and my poop was brown again. (I also added probiotics.)”

Jon jalama September 1, 2015

For GERD: “Thank you. Zantac. I had a gerd attack. And about 20 minutes after 150 mg .. A 93 percent, improvement. Thank you so much. Jon.”

Reemi August 19, 2016

For GERD: “Has crazy heart burn and other stomach issues I started to take zantac 150 mg twice per day it really help alot but at times I eat some crap and get crazy reflux but the meds work well”

SCrawford42 · Taken for 1 to 2 years April 30, 2013

For GERD: “Best medicine by far.”

heartburnhotel February 23, 2009

For GERD: “I didn't get heartburn all day but I did feel weak and light headed all morning.”

Anonymous January 13, 2011

For GERD: “Really helped to control my GERD symptoms.”

Lynn · Taken for less than 1 month June 30, 2018

For GERD: “Prilosec didn't work for me. Tried zantac 150 twice day, and finally the burn went away. Relief, love this drug.”

Pat · Taken for 1 to 6 months June 5, 2018

For Indigestion: “Love it I can eat or drink anything NO MORE HEARTBURN AND INDIGESTION”

Anonymous March 16, 2014

For Duodenal Ulcer: “I take Ranitidine (150mg) twice a day, everyday. Taking it usually helps calm my stomach down but if I don't take another pill soon, the pain will come back unless I eat a small meal.”

Trevsuther · Taken for less than 1 month July 12, 2016

For GERD: “I was unable to sleep and was relieved to find I had some Zantac. After an hour symptoms had absolutely no change and I felt like I was just swollowing more glass.”

Anonymous May 3, 2009

For Indigestion: “It made my stomach hurt, gave me bad gas pain and a headache.”

JoanneS0 · Taken for 6 months to 1 year October 3, 2019

For GERD: “Used to work well for my acid reflux but recently started making me nauseous, to the point I feel like I'm going to throw up. Tried Zantac 75 and had the same result.”

benz June 15, 2019

For GERD: “I am using Zantac 150mg twice a day half a pill each time for the past 18 years with no problem but it seems that it cos' the chest to grow bigger...”

Anonymous · Taken for less than 1 month June 16, 2019

For GERD: “This is my first time taking it after some terrible acid reflux, the first one I took I ended up throwing back up 45min later & the second one later that evening took me into a spiral of pain.”

ROB G · Taken for 1 to 6 months October 9, 2017

For GERD: “I love this medicine”

Swollen Face · Taken for less than 1 month July 6, 2013

For Indigestion: “This was prescribed to me as a H2 antihistamine blocker. Took it in the morning and had bad allergic reaction, a painful swollen face within minutes.”

Devon107 January 14, 2016

For Stomach Ulcer: “Didn't take away pain in 1 months”