User Reviews for Fluconazole

Fungal Pneumonia

1 review 2 medications
Summary of Fluconazole reviews 7.1 320 reviews

Reviews for Fluconazole

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "This medicine works wonders, I took this pill around 9 am in the morning, it started working within a few hours...by 4 pm that evening my symptoms were drastically improved. Whoever says this medicine doesn’t work must might have a really bad yeast infection or maybe something else because it surely worked well for me. It gets a 10 in my book!"

T September 12, 2018

Diflucan (fluconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "Diflucan always works for me and it works a lot faster than having to use vaginal inserts for days. I'm grateful that such a little pill is so effective."

Barbie September 11, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "Took prescribed Fluconazole 150 once a week for 4 weeks to treat yeast infection, first two weeks was horrible it made my symptoms of which I only had one (itching) was worse and the doctor did a pap and found the yeast much worse caused burning, irritated vulva and labia, redness and itching intensified after the first and second dose. The third pill on the third week did better but nausea was horrible and gave me a shaky feeling (could of been my anxiety) fourth and final week took the pill Monday was dizzy and felt out of space within 30 minutes of the pill, had stomach pain and loss of appetite went to bed woke up the next morning my body felt like I was hit with the flu without the fever now on day 3 of the last dose nausea comes and goes and the shaky feeling comes and goes I’m just hoping this medication gets out of my system soon so I can be back to normal but as far as the yeast infection goes I feel much better after taking third dose and added probiotics and plenty of water"

Uncomfortable September 7, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "This is the third time I am having yeast infection this year! They are so annoying! It all started after taking heavy doses of antibiotics thrice (the last one in April) but still the infection came back again in September. First two times were okay with canestan and the symptoms were gone in 7 days but this time it is damn red and itchy! Looks like a bad form. I was prescribed one dose of Diflucan and today is the 2nd day. I felt it has made me itchier and my periods are also due anytime. I hope it gets better by tomorrow (not seeing much difference though, in two days, only the discharge went away). Side effects are there like diarrhea, stomach pain, and lightheadedness but they are mild and manageable thankfully."

vagonfire September 6, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "After taking fluconazole I saw improvements right away. Didn't clear all the way until the third day."

Vicky (taken for less than 1 month) August 31, 2018

For Tinea Versicolor: "Had toenail rot and hives on neck and back for 30 years Diflucan worked for both. I must have had a fungal infection on my neck and back that I was allergic to. Now the fungal infection is gone the hives have gone!"

Ed August 30, 2018

For Fungal Infections: "Yes ... men get yeast infections too , from their partner who also had one while being intimate . So I get one and my partner got 2 of the pills and within 2 hrs I saw a difference it's been 2 days and it's just about fully gone . I didn't experience any side effects from the pill , I took it without food . It says is an easy pill to take "

Dave (taken for less than 1 month) August 16, 2018

For Tinea Corporis: "Have taken brand name Diflucan for fungal skin rash that I got ten years ago and I have been took it for ten days and it worked like a dream. No side effects and rash cleared easily. Now I have the same rash again and have been given a generic fluconazole from India, Eradicom. Have read so many terrible reports of terrible experiences with Indian generic drugs and reports here of terrible side effects that I'm actually really scared to take it. I think I may be safer keeping the rash! I wish people would specify in their reviews whether they took a name-brand medicine or a generic because there are so many reports of counterfeit and harmful pills coming from generic manufacturers overseas. The side effects described in these reviews here ate scary and bizarre."

Mushroom (taken for less than 1 month) August 16, 2018

For Fungal Infection, Internal and Disseminated: "I am immunosuppressed and use this for a running battle with oral thrush, which tends to get systemic for me. I works great."

Captmick (taken for 1 to 6 months) August 15, 2018

Diflucan (fluconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "This works amazing for me nothing clears it up faster than this. It's great for yeast infections."

Anonymous August 15, 2018

For Fungal Infection Prophylaxis: "very helpful"

Anonymous August 13, 2018

Diflucan (fluconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "For the first time two treatments of OTC cream didn't work, but within a couple of hours of taking this pill, I already felt a lot better. Thankful!"

Marg (taken for less than 1 month) August 6, 2018

Diflucan (fluconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "I was prescribed Diflucan one tablet daily for 30 day's. My symptoms were itchiness at night time mostly for a long period of time before treatment. I had a cervical smear last April which came back unusual somehow? I was advised by post to return to gp for retest in 3 month's. (cells need to grow), Anyway didn't the GP phone me within 3 days of me receiving the letter. She advised me to pick up script at front desk and start on augmentin 625mg for 7 days and then take Diflucan 1 a day for 30 days. I have finished my prescribed meds and I have the same itchiness following Diflucan. What do I need to do now, my smear is not due for another while due to antibiotic."

Toni.086 (taken for 1 to 6 months) August 5, 2018

Diflucan (fluconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "So I’ve taken this medicine in the past (prone to yeast but now cutting back on sugar consumption, finally caught on). I want to say as of 2017 some ingredient HAD to change with this medication . Took it in the fall of 2017 the following day my lip itches and turns red. Took it in January 2018 the following day my lip itched , turned red and actually scabbed up as well as part of my cheek. Got tested everything came out clear. Started thinking it could’ve been the medicine at that time but wasn’t sure. Now it July I took the one time pill again, woke up the next morning and guess who’s lip and cheek was red ...it lasts a few days & literally happens in the same spot each time.. has anyone else noticed a change taking this?"

girlproblems (taken for 6 months to 1 year) July 26, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "Just realised that every time I take it, which is rarely, I get a rash on my hands and eyes!! Clears infection, but sides effects are too much"

Nc73 (taken for less than 1 month) July 19, 2018

Diflucan (fluconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "Had a mild yeast infection that showed up on the pap results but felt no symptoms. Took diflucan and within 24 hours I had raging yeast infection symptoms that have worsened over the next five days. I routinely eat a diet low in carbs and high in probiotic foods, also no simple carbs. I suspect diflucan wiped out all the healthy microbes and made room for something worse to bloom. Still not sure how this will be resolved."

Surrey (taken for less than 1 month) July 18, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "First two days- huge improvement and no side effects. Started to notice mild weakness and no appetite, almost sick feeling on the third day. Am hoping it does not continue to progress but it has so far seemed to have treated the infection. Kind of scared about how long I have left to be on the medication due to side-effects."

Casey (taken for less than 1 month) July 16, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "Never works. Topical treatment works much better."

TT (taken for less than 1 month) July 13, 2018

Diflucan (fluconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "Taken 3 so far in 2.5 months with only minor change in my awful yeast infection. Why didn't just get the regular canesten. Ladies save your money or save your insurance money for something that works ."

N (taken for 1 to 6 months) July 11, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "I took one dose of 150 mg for intestinal candida. I put the pill under my tongue and swallowed as it melted. Don't know if I am cured quite yet, still two more doses to take five days apart, but wanted to share how it cleared up 3/4 of my eye floaters and the weird yellow lumps beside my iris in both eyes (google pinguecula) which I thought came with old age have almost disappeared. Looking forward to Fluconazole bringing Candida down to manageable levels."

Denise (taken for less than 1 month) July 4, 2018

Diflucan (fluconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "I had a mild infection and took this in the morning. Literally 2 hours later, I felt back to normal. If it's more severe, you might have to take a second on 2 or 3 days after the first dose but not this time. 100% relief in 2 hours!"

Ealm (taken for less than 1 month) July 4, 2018

Diflucan (fluconazole) for Candida Urinary Tract Infection: "I was prescribed this drug for a fungal UTI I have lost most of my hair. I started loosing it about a week or so after I finished the medication . I now have started saving it along with videos, I have 2 Qt. size zip lock bags of it & am still loosing it by the brush full almost 2 mo. later. My hair was VERY THICK now you can see thru it. I will never take this drug again."

Jean (taken for 1 to 6 months) June 26, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "This product did not work for my yeast infection. Very disappointed. I tried both Canesten and prescription Fluconazole which helped maybe 50% but needed diflucan to finish it. Very disappointed in both."

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) May 31, 2018

For Tinea Corporis: "The side effects of fluconazole are terrible, it didn't work so well. After two weeks of taking it every third day it couldn't cureļ¼Œjust the same effect as a good rest but with side effects."

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) May 20, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "I have a weakened immune system due to my autoimmune disease medications I take daily. I tend to catch a yeast infection every now and then. This is my second time using fluconazole since last year. The first and second time I had one side affect. My two bowel movements in one day came out like diarrhea. Other than that it has worked both times for me just fine."

Ms. Prissy (taken for less than 1 month) May 17, 2018