User Reviews for Fluconazole to treat Fungal Infections

Also known as: Diflucan

Fluconazole has an average rating of 7.4 out of 10 from a total of 5 ratings for the treatment of Fungal Infections. 60% of those users who reviewed Fluconazole reported a positive effect, while 20% reported a negative effect.

Fluconazole Rating Summary

7.4/10 average rating

Compare all 661 medications used in the treatment of Fungal Infections.

Marleyt · Taken for less than 1 month April 16, 2020

“Great! Finally 0 side effects and seems to be getting the job done after suffering armpit fungal infection for 5 months with other treatments but working and making it worse from bad reactions! I took for 2 weeks along with a non steroid topical and combined everything is looking good! Very satisfied!”

maliah · Taken for 1 to 6 months October 15, 2019

“Took the one dose pill. I have taken this pill 3 times. Once I took it after antibiotics used to treat my UTI gave me a bad yeast infection and it seemed to work eventually. The last two times I tried taking this it did not work. I currently have a yeast infection that is pretty bad and causing itchy blisters all over my body. It's getting worse because my period is coming. I am prone to getting UTI's and I wonder if my persistent antibiotic usage is the reason why I get frequent yeast infections.”

Sugar cookie · Taken for less than 1 month August 27, 2019

“Wow. I landed in the ER with the sorest of sore throats. I have a systemic yeast infection. I'm taking fluconazole 100mg for a month this medication is no joke! It makes me insanely dizzy, my legs feel as if they will fail. No appetite whatsoever. Brain fog, confusion I'm going to have to bite the bullet until I'm finished in 2 weeks. The only plus side of the coin is that it is clearing up the Thrush.”

Dave · Taken for less than 1 month August 16, 2018

“Yes ... men get yeast infections too , from their partner who also had one while being intimate . So I get one and my partner got 2 of the pills and within 2 hrs I saw a difference it's been 2 days and it's just about fully gone . I didn't experience any side effects from the pill , I took it without food . It says is an easy pill to take ”

Loren · Taken for less than 1 month July 22, 2019

“Single dose tablet. Got rid of my yeast infection. Quite nasty side effects, but over in a day for me. Side note: it is possible that vulvar irritation is not the result of a yeast infection - even tight leggings can cause the same discomfort for me as thrush, and it feels *exactly* the same as a yeast infection! Please get a diagnosis from a doctor before self medicating, I didn’t and suffered for weeks before solving the problem!!”