Fluconazole - can you drink alcohol while using one dose of 150mg one time?
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Nov 3, 2020.
Yes, it should be okay to have a drink of alcohol with the one dose of fluconazole. There are no known interactions between alcohol and fluconazole.
Of course, when drinking alcohol it should always be in moderation.
For more information on Fluconazole see:
Related medical questions
- Fluconazole - How long does it take to work?
- I took a fluconazole 150 mg tablet Monday afternoon for a yeast infection.
- What is the dose of fluconazole for tinea? Is it is indicated for tinea infections?
- I am having a reaction after taking fluconazole and would like to know if this is normal?
- Fluconazole Information for Consumers
- Fluconazole Information for Healthcare Professionals (includes dosage details)
- Side Effects of Fluconazole (detailed)