User Reviews for Fluconazole to treat Fungal Pneumonia

Also known as: Diflucan

Me · Taken for 1 to 6 months August 30, 2019

“I've been on this fungal antibiotic for the last 5 months for the fungal pneumonia and Valley Fever, and I will be on it for another 4 more months yet. With any Rx, there are side affects, but they differ from person to person. Some of mine are kind of weird/funny, but I think it's all manageable: dry skin, occasional small rash on inside of elbow, male genitalia is colder, genitalia is like when you get out of a pool, certain smell with sweat and urine, and bowel movement (only when I was on a high dose of 800mg).”

Alex A · Taken for 1 to 6 months May 27, 2017

“I have been taking this med for about 3 months (for my Lung infection, Saccharomyces cerevisiae) with bad side effects. Severe muscle and joint pain, completely lost my taste for food, insomnia, mood swings, depression etc etc etc. Will have another CT scan in a few weeks and hopefully get off this stuff.”