User Reviews for Fluconazole to treat Fungal Infection, Internal and Disseminated
Also known as: Diflucan
“Took this fluconazole for systemic fungal infection. Took half the dose 50 mg and hours later I had a rash on my cheeks and felt like I was hit with he worst flu I’ve ever had. Extreme fatigue, chills, dizziness, nausea. Was asleep at night and woke up with an extreme panic attack and anxiety and I’m not an anxious person whatsoever and have had no issues prior with this. It felt like I was seriously not going to survive. I stopped taking it and 3 days later almost back to normal. I never write reviews but be careful with this stuff!”
Diflucan (fluconazole): “I was prescribed 150mg of Diflucan take 1 pill a day for 7 days. Day 2 I started feeling weird. I feel like I have the body flu almost and I'm dizzy. I stopped taking it so I'm hoping these symptoms go away. I'm on it for a fungal infection I got from an antibiotic.”
“I am immunosuppressed and use this for a running battle with oral thrush, which tends to get systemic for me. I works great.”
Frequently asked questions
- Fluconazole - How long does it take to work?
- Fluconazole - can you drink alcohol while using one dose of 150mg one time?
- I took a fluconazole 150 mg tablet Monday afternoon for a yeast infection.
- What is the dose of fluconazole for tinea? Is it is indicated for tinea infections?
- I am having a reaction after taking fluconazole and would like to know if this is normal?
This information is NOT intended to endorse any particular medication. While these reviews might be helpful, they are not a substitute for the expertise, knowledge and judgement of healthcare practitioners.
More about fluconazole
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Patient Tips
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 462 Reviews
- Drug class: azole antifungals
- Patient Information
- Fluconazole (Advanced Reading)
- Fluconazole Intravenous (Advanced Reading)
- Fluconazole Tablets
- Fluconazole Injection Solution
- Fluconazole Oral Suspension
- Other brands