User Reviews for Fluconazole to treat Fungal Infection, Internal and Disseminated

Also known as: Diflucan

Sarah October 30, 2020

“Took this fluconazole for systemic fungal infection. Took half the dose 50 mg and hours later I had a rash on my cheeks and felt like I was hit with he worst flu I’ve ever had. Extreme fatigue, chills, dizziness, nausea. Was asleep at night and woke up with an extreme panic attack and anxiety and I’m not an anxious person whatsoever and have had no issues prior with this. It felt like I was seriously not going to survive. I stopped taking it and 3 days later almost back to normal. I never write reviews but be careful with this stuff!”

Brit · Taken for less than 1 month November 16, 2019

Diflucan (fluconazole): “I was prescribed 150mg of Diflucan take 1 pill a day for 7 days. Day 2 I started feeling weird. I feel like I have the body flu almost and I'm dizzy. I stopped taking it so I'm hoping these symptoms go away. I'm on it for a fungal infection I got from an antibiotic.”

Captmick · Taken for 1 to 6 months August 15, 2018

“I am immunosuppressed and use this for a running battle with oral thrush, which tends to get systemic for me. I works great.”