User Reviews for Fluconazole to treat Tinea Corporis

Also known as: Diflucan

Mushroom · Taken for less than 1 month August 16, 2018

“Have taken brand name Diflucan for fungal skin rash that I got ten years ago and I have been took it for ten days and it worked like a dream. No side effects and rash cleared easily. Now I have the same rash again and have been given a generic fluconazole from India, Eradicom. Have read so many terrible reports of terrible experiences with Indian generic drugs and reports here of terrible side effects that I'm actually really scared to take it. I think I may be safer keeping the rash! I wish people would specify in their reviews whether they took a name-brand medicine or a generic because there are so many reports of counterfeit and harmful pills coming from generic manufacturers overseas. The side effects described in these reviews here ate scary and bizarre.”

Anonymous · Taken for less than 1 month May 20, 2018

“The side effects of fluconazole are terrible, it didn't work so well. After two weeks of taking it every third day it couldn't cure,just the same effect as a good rest but with side effects.”

Holly hobby August 25, 2015

“I have a colostomy in place & have developed a severe yeast infection around the stoma area. The infection started small & spread to half my stomach. It was extremely painful hot to the touch, itching & completely intolerable. I went to the doctor three times each time the doctor prescribed me ointments & creams that did not work I also tried the over-the-counter Monistat which would help for a few minutes but it would come back with a vengeance. I finally asked the doctor to give me something stronger since the yeast infection was now going on 3 weeks. They prescribed Fluconazole & with in 1hr of taking it I was 75% better. My itching went away & all redness & bumps went away. I hope by 24 hrs it will be completely gone.”